Fireball Mayakashi - Inka
1 Level 4 or lower Zombie monster
You can only control 1 "Fireball Mayakashi - Inka". While this card points to a Synchro Monster, your opponent's monsters cannot target this card for attacks. During your Main Phase, you can Normal Summon 1 Zombie monster, in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn.) When your opponent activates a card or effect (Quick Effect): You can Tribute this card; that effect becomes "Destroy 1 Synchro Monster your opponent controls, and if you do, they draw 1 card." You can only activate this effect of "Fireball Mayakashi - Inka" once per turn.
Notes: An "Inka" is a type of Onibi, the Japanese version of a Will-O-Wisp. Specifically, it's the type of orb associated with the appearance of youkai and oni.
Login to Account Create an Account
President Frank Underwood
President Frank UnderwoodMember Since 05 Mar 2008
Member ID: 24,220
Currently Viewing Community Index
Online Last Active 2 minutes ago
- OthersLegendary Members
- Active Posts 11,047
- Profile Views 31,987
- Most Active In Out-of-Character Planning (4,532 posts )
- Member Title #FU2016
- Age 58 years old
- Birthday November 5, 1959
The White House
Call of Duty Infinite Warfare, politics, and cheating.
- Skype yrpotaku169
- DB Name YRPOtaku169
26 July 2018 - 05:21 AM
Fireball Mayakashi - Inka
23 July 2018 - 05:05 PM
Now, I know this sounds redundant, but hear me out.
Instead of just making ONE card, in here, I want at least 2 Main Deck monsters, at least 1 Extra Deck monster, and at least 1 Spell/Trap Card.
Other than those stipulations, make as many cards as you want.
Also, this will have an emphasis on LEGACY support. No archetypes, serieses, or character decks from the VRAINS era. Only ARC-V and before.
On that note, I'm giving this an additional gimmick.
Each person suggests TWO serieses, archetypes, and/or characters that they want support for.
To start us off, how about one of my favorite YGO waifus?
Anime Akiza (focuses on Synchro Summoning using Plants, as well as field manipulation)
Manga Akiza (focuses on high-level Plants and getting them out easier)
28 June 2018 - 05:54 AM
Well, we have "Remake A Card", "Single Into Archetype", and "Support An Archetype".
Now, let's take some of our favorite monsters and give them either some long-deserved attention, or just making a new form.
1. As before, the person above you has a prompt. Follow it to the best of your ability and make a card. This prompt involves making a new form for an existing card.
2. Then, end this with your own prompt, so the person below you can make your request.
3. To differentiate this from "Remake A Card", we are going to make sure that these cards are NOT the same cards as before. You are allowed to retrain, tweak, or do whatever to that card, as long as it fits the prompt, and it has a different name than the original.
4. This includes giving an overhaul to old cards to make them fit the modern power creep, or making something that's strictly better than the original.
5. Also, to distinguish this, you do not have to make a single card. If inspiration strikes you and you want to go all modern YGO and make an entire series or archetype out of a single idea, a la the as-of-this-writing new Thunder Dragon cards, more power to you.
6. Just make sure to follow the rules of this subforum while doing so.
7. And have fun.
To kick things off, let's revisit an oldie but goldie. Make an /Assault Mode version of any Synchro that doesn't have one yet.
27 June 2018 - 11:51 PM
Alright. We have plenty of topics in here dedicated to making good cards.
But what about one where we do our best to make some of the most poorly-thought-out, most situational, and most ridiculous cards ever?
1. The first person will provide either a name, part of an effect, ask for "support" for an archetype or series, or a rough description of what to have the card do.
2. The next person will make said card, then provide their own prompt.
3. This continues ad infinitum.
4. The challenge isn't to just make absolute garbage. It's to make something that, upon a cursory glance, COULD be used, but really SHOULDN'T be used. These cards do have to comply with PSCT and follow the guidelines of this subforum.
5. To reiterate, these aren't joke cards. Just cards that are considered jokes by the meta.
6. A good guideline is MtG, and how it has cards that are objectively worse than others. That's what we're aiming for. Schmuck bait.
7. And please, have fun, be civil, and most of all, be creative.
To kick us off, I want a draw card that is a worse Pot of Desires. Something that gives you 2 cards for the mechanical equivalent of your firstborn.
10 May 2018 - 06:39 AM
Cannot declare an attack unless "Golden Castle of Stromberg" is in the Field Zone. Negate the effects of monsters destroyed by battle with this card. If this card you control would be destroyed by battle or card effect, you can destroy 1 card equipped to this card instead. When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the GY: You can equip that monster to this card as an Equip Spell Card with this effect.
● If this card leaves the field while equipped to a "Forest Wolf" by its effect: Special Summon it to its original owner's side of the field.
If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can target 1 face-up monster you control; banish it. If “Golden Castle of Stromberg” is in the Field Zone, you can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls with this effect instead.
If "Golden Castle of Stromberg" is in the Field Zone, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). During your Standby Phase: You can Tribute this card; Special Summon 1 "Globerman" from your hand, Deck, or GY. You can only activate this effect of "Tom Thumb" once per turn.
While “Golden Castle of Stromberg” is in the Field Zone, this card can be Normal Summoned (but not Normal Set) without Tributing. If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can shuffle all banished cards into their owner's Decks, and if you do, increase your LP by 200 for each card shuffled into your Deck this way, also inflict 200 damage to your opponent for each card shuffled into your opponent's Deck this way. You can only activate this effect of "Globerman" once per turn. If this card attacks or is attacked, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step.
While "Golden Castle of Stromberg" is in the Field Zone, you take no battle damage from attacks involving this card. If this face-up card is destroyed by battle, or leaves the field because of an opponent's card effect while its owner controls it: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Warrior monster from your Deck. If “Golden Castle of Stromberg” is in the Field Zone, you can Special Summon 1 monster whose text specifically lists the card name “Golden Castle of Stromberg” from your Deck instead. You can only activate this effect of "Little Red Riding Hood" once per turn.
If this card is Normal or Special Summoned while "Golden Castle of Stromberg" is in the Field Zone: You can send the monster your opponent controls with the highest ATK to the GY (your choice, if tied), and if you do, inflict damage to your opponent equal to that monster's original ATK. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase the turn you activate this effect. If "Golden Castle of Stromberg" would be destroyed, you can banish this card from your field or GY instead. You can only activate each effect of "Seven Kid Goats" once per turn.
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned by a card effect while "Golden Castle of Stromberg" is in the Field Zone. If this card is Special Summoned: You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; take control of it, but it cannot be Tributed, or used as material for a Summon, also it cannot declare an attack unless "Curse of Thorns" is in your GY. You can only activate this effect of "Thorn Princess" once per turn. If you do not have "Golden Castle of Stromberg" in your Field Zone: Destroy all face-up monsters you control.
Negate the effects of all cards and effects that activate in your opponent's GY. If a card is banished from your opponent's GY, or you do not control a "Golden Castle of Stromberg" in the Field Zone: Destroy this card. If this card is destroyed and sent to the GY while "Golden Castle of Stromberg" is in the Field Zone: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower EARTH monster with 1000 or less ATK from your Deck. You can only control 1 "Curse of Thorns".
When this card is activated: Add 1 card whose text specifically lists the card name “Golden Castle of Stromberg” from your Deck or GY to your hand. During each player's Standby Phase: Increase the ATK of all monsters your opponent controls by 600, then, if you have "Golden Castle of Stromberg" in the Field Zone, send all monsters your opponent controls with 2500 or more ATK to the GY, and if you do, gain 500 LP for each card sent to the GY by this effect. You can only control 1 "Gingerbread House".
You can only activate 1 "Gold Moon Coin" per turn. Activate 1 of these effects.
● Add all cards from your hand (min. 1) to your opponent's hand, then draw cards equal to the number of cards added to your opponent's hand by this effect.
● If you have "Golden Castle of Stromberg" in your Field Zone: Shuffle all of your banished cards into your Deck, then draw 2 cards.
If you control a monster whose text specifically lists the card name “Golden Castle of Stromberg”: Target 1 card on your opponent's side of the field; destroy it. During your opponent's 3rd Standby Phase after this card's activation, if the destroyed card is a monster and is still in your opponent's GY, Special Summon it to your opponent's side of the field in face-up Attack Position, or if it is a Spell/Trap and is still in your opponent's GY, Set it to your opponent's side of the field. If you have "Golden Castle of Stromberg" in your Field Zone, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to this card's activation. You can only activate 1 "Spinning Wheel Spindle" per turn.
Target 1 monster in your GY whose text specifically lists the card name “Golden Castle of Stromberg”: Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. During your Main Phase, except the turn this card was sent to the GY: You can banish this card from your GY, then target up to 3 cards in your GY whose text specifically lists the card name “Golden Castle of Stromberg”; shuffle them into your Deck, then draw 1 card. You can only use 1 "Water of Life" effect per turn, and only once that turn.
Feel free to correct any PSCT problems that this might have, but here are the cards left in Leon's Deck that didn't get released, now updated to work with the way the series functions.
Edit #1: Fixed Spindle and Kids' effects. Spindle is now entirely focused on the opponent, while Kids has Red Wyvern's tie effect.
Edit #2: Gave Forest Wolf and Globerman additional effects. Modified the effects of Seven Kid Goats and Thorn Princess to restrict them a little more.
Edit #3: Now has images.