I made the art <3
Curious, Twilightsworn Tyrant
Level 8 | 2400 / 2000
DARK | Warrior / Effect
You can Special Summon this card (from your hand or GY) by shuffling 2 “Lightsworn” cards from your hand and/or GY into the Deck. Once per turn, if your other "Lightsworn" monster's effect is activated: Send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the GY. You can only use each of these effects of "Curious, Twilightsworn Tyrant" once per turn.
● If this card is Special Summoned: You can send 1 "Lightsworn" card from your Deck to your GY.
● (Quick Effect): You can banish 1 "Lightsworn" monster from your hand or GY, then shuffle 2 of your banished "Lightsworn" cards into the Deck; banish 1 face-up card your opponent controls.
Do I need to explain myself? besides the fact that I turned a Link to an Effect monster, I mean just think about it, making another Link for LS is lame, og Curious is already good, now that we have Diana I doubt we'll need Giant Rex/Gigantes to summon him.
So anyways, I tried to fix LS in one card (or at least that's what I had in mind):
- Hand-brick prob: You shuffle Wulf/Felis (and smtg else) to SS this card THEN bump wolf/felis.
- Resources: It shuffles your banished cards back to your deck (Shirayuki, Diana, Twilightsworns?)
- Power removal: Yes I said it, JD is GOOD, but not good enough nowadays. LSs need smtg to disturb the opponent's plays and protect themselves from potential threats, in form of a Quick-Play non-targeting banishing effect.
I'm aware that this card might not be enough to bring LS to the edge of glory, but I think it's enough to make them at least competitive?
- I s a a c likes this