- Natural grasp of English with a vast dialect allowing me to rotate and spice up my writing.
- Fast writing allowing me to produce large pieces of work over a short period of time.
- Good grasp of world-building such that I produce a vibrant world over time.
- Good characterization to ensure characters I design act and grow as intended.
- Jack-of-all-trades mentality that allows me to tackle anything and work with those themes.
- Vast imagination allowing me to dream up over time creative pieces of work.
- Adept at using elements already present in canon franchises for use in fanworks.
- Motivation to write is non-existent 95% of the day.
- Shaky beginnings when working with new stuff.
- At times dialogue is too similar between characters.