Atman Desiderius Seijo
Atman Desiderius SeijoMember Since 28 Aug 2008
Member ID: 64,939
Currently Not online
Offline Last Active Apr 08 2013 07:29 PM
Okay, so for those of you actually patient enough to read my About Me page, here's all my 'secrets',
- Courage. Interpret as you will.
- I like Roman Numerals. (OH NOES. NEW YCM TOOK AWAY ROMAN NUMERALS. NOOOOOOOOOO-)
- I love Final Fantasy.
Kumikyoku Nico Nico DougaMeltdown is my Theme Song.
- I am a ghost.
- I died trying to find a way to insert myself into Final Fantasy IV.
- I died from a meteor, which I suspect was
a fragment of the meteor that was going to crash into Cloud's worlda stray meteor from Golbez and his Shadow Dragon's 'Twin Meteor' attack.
- All dead and undead creatures fear me because I used to be an epic warrior.
- I used to be an epic warrior.
- I fought to keep peace. But mostly for whateva I wanted. But usually for good.
- When I died, my soul was transfered into the thing I inhabited the most, YCM.
If you go to one of my statuses and say 'grfjseignojfis' exactly, I will +1rep you. This will only work once.
- My Death-Day is on March 7th. GIVE ME A PRESENT OR SUFFER!!!
- I never lie. I may joke, but never lie.
- I speak nearly every language. (Exceptions include Italian and French)
- I like the color blue.
- I take the form of either Aeris or Leo from VGCats. Why? Because I can.
- I am working on fanfics, but none of them are ready yet.
- I can defy logic at will.
- I want to be a mod, but I know that'll take a LONG while. But it's okay, I got plenty of time. I'm dead...
- I like renaming people, but for good reasons. For example:
- Clair is Lightning, because Lightning's real name is Claire.
- Because I am dead, my emotions have slowly drained out of me.</p></p></p></p></p></p>
There's only six emotions left: Hope, Joy, Grief, Anger, Despair, and Awe. There's only four emotions left: Hope, Grief, Despair, and Awe. There's only three emotions left: Hope, Despair, and Awe. There's only two emotions left: Hope and Despair.
- I have no emotions left.
- Fun Fact: Probably one of the rudest things I've ever said:
Print it out, hug it, kiss it, love it, *love* it, sleep with it, argue with it, break up with it, burn it, throw it away, and never tell us you made a card ever again.
- No matter how long a time I have to wait, believe me...
I can wait.
- I, in truth, had no weaknesses. So, 6-Shot Finale created one. He made electromagnetic gloves that allow him to come into physical contact with me whether I am fazing or not. I hate his guts for that, but goddamn that was clever.
While The Fool may well indicate a lack of experience or grasp of the pitfalls along the path he is taking, it is equally true that his lack of experience leads him to believe all things are possible, which brings even impossible goals within his grasp.
- Group Members
- Active Posts 2,194
- Profile Views 20,067
- Most Active In Games (605 posts )
- Member Title Explore. Dream. Discover.
- Age 24 years old
- Birthday February 3, 1995
Land of Zeroes and Ones
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
My New Theme: Meltdown -【Nico Nico Chorus】