so this should be a simple but not restrictive idea. i put an experimental mechanic and people make cards around it. for this game i will be using duel weapons
origional idea is in the link. credit to the creator
wont use everything in the link tho just to simplify it just a bit
how the mechanic works;
1) duel weapons go in the extra deck
2) players activate the duel weapon by using their normal summon and it is placed face up on the extra deck.
3) duel weapons are their own type of card
removed stuff is the ADP points and the limit of one duel weapon per extra deck
rules of the game;
1) create a card using the prompts that the last person left (eg. person said the duel weapon must effect toons. so you create one that effects toons)
2) you must leave a prompts for the next person so they can make the next card. this may include that the duel weapon has to effect an archetype, monsters type, sub type, level/rank, attribute or card type(eg. ritual, normal, and so on).
3) you do not have to have the next person make a duel weapon if you want but if they are to make a card that card must effect the duel weapon mechanic; this may be support, negation and so on, leave the type of card and type of effect for the next person to make if doing so (note you don't have to list the type of effect but at least list the type of card.
4) a person may leave a card name in the prompts for the next card if they so choose.
so to start things off;
''a duel weapon that effects toons''