[Finished]Good VS Evil - custom deck contest! (On The Duel Portal!)

Loyalist

Cool beans. I've actually already changed my deck list. Which I will be editing in the above post in a few mins

Oh yes, currently Watching is a danger to the duel itself. The watcher to crash rate is extremely high.

Could you link me to your custom cards so I can moderate their balance please?

Or at least write their stats somewhere.

The first Topic: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/289409-i-did-it-with-thunder-dragon-im-doing-it-with-skull-knight/

^ Skull Knight #2 was included to introduce the topic, I obviously did not make him.

and the Second Topic(has the first Link in it): http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/300682-a-few-finishing-touches-to-work-with-skull-knight-2/

and the 2 of the non-Archetype cards:

[Spoiler=Key Mace Remake]vsD8OPc.jpg[spoiler=Lore]If you control a face-up Warrior or Fiend-Type monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 Level 4 or lower monster you control and Banish this monster, Special Summon 1 DARK Fiend-Type monster from your deck whose level is equal to or less than the combined levels of this card and the Tributed monster.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[Spoiler=Deeg Remake]wJvdnb4.jpg[spoiler=Lore]Once per turn, you can return 1 DARK Fiend-Type monster in your graveyard to your deck. A player can only control 1 "Deeg, Gate of Armageddon". If there is a face-up "Yami" on the field, you can add that card to your hand instead.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

• 3 weeks later...

I am to busy to do this sorry. You can keep points if there were any.

Are you sure you don't want points? I can look up my message history and find out how much you sent or just send a fixed amount.

Just out of curiosity seeing as Due Portal doesn't seem to work with me idk why but it just doesn't could this be like the custom deck tourney Aix attempted?

Can you link me to this tourney because I'm not sure which one your talking about.

Continue it for a while, methinks we need to hype it some more... HYPE!!!! Put the comp in your sigg and stuff

I AM HYPING IT! LOOK AT MY SIG!

:s

Archived