[Finished]Aix Tournament *Still Accepting*

Aix

Aixtournament_zps5af73c58.png

Hai, everyone! I iz AixDivadis and I be hosting a Custom Cards Tournament!!! Dat's right!!! You get to use dem custom cards you made!!! Finally, you get to actually put dem cards you made to use! Yeah, I know, we have Duel Portal, but I don't really get how to use it, I'm always signed in as a guest and the web version is still in development. Also, DuelingNetwork has better interface.

[hr][spoiler='How this works']So, you apply in the comments below with your DN name, custom decklist and any custom cards you made as well as what card you are going to use as a proxy for it. Banlists apply, this is Advanced Format. I will go over them to see if any are obviously OPed and if I do, you are allowed to plead your case. However, most likely, you will need to make changes.

The Tournament will take place on DN. Firstly, we will go into a pre-Tournament round robin to see if any decks are still OPed, it will be matches of three games, no matter if either player wins or loses. I will participate here with a legit meta deck, so if your Deck consistently beats it, then, your Deck is very likely OPed or I simply got horrible draws/You had the heart of the cards on your side.

Afterwards, everyone will report if they think the decks they faced were OPed and what made them OPed. After any changes are applied, the true Tournament will begin![/spoiler]

[hr][spoiler='Entry Fee']THERE IS NO ENTRY FEE!!!!![/spoiler]

[hr][spoiler='Rules']All YCM Rules apply, as well as the following.

1. I get final say in anything. If I say my decision is final, it is final. No arguing.

2. Be respectful to me and to your fellow participants. No flaming.

3. To make sure you have read the rules, post in your application your favorite custom card, be it yours or someone elses. Or you could just mention you don't have one.

4. Have fun. This is a must.[/spoiler]

[hr][spoiler='Prizes and Pot']THERE ARE NO PRI--*shot*

First Place: 1/2 of Pot + 2 Reps

Second Place: 1/4 of Pot + 1 Rep

Third Place: 1/8 of Pot

[spoiler='Marijuana']100 points, courtesy of your generous and benevolent host, AixDivadis. 500 points, charity of Toyo-tan. Total of 600 points in pot. Feel free to donate to the pot.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[hr][spoiler='Accepted Contestants']12 entries max, I've decided.

[spoiler='1. AixDivadis'][spoiler='Vylon Soldier = Angelic Envoy of the Emperor']143901.jpg[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Guardian Angel Joan = Holy Vanguard of the Emperor']143904.jpg[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Arcana Force XIV - Temperance = Radiant Daughter of the Emperor']143907.jpg[/spoiler]

[spoiler='The Creator = Sacred Bell of the Emperor']143912.jpg[/spoiler]

[spoiler='The Fountain in the Sky = Shining Citadel of the Emperor']143924.jpg[/spoiler][spoiler='Elemental HERO Neos Alius = Dutiful Soldier of the Emperor']143927.jpg[/spoiler][spoiler='Gemini Spark = Royal Tribute of the Emperor']143929.jpg

[/spoiler][spoiler='Sage of Stillness = Venerable Sage of the Emperor']182122.jpg[/spoiler][/spoiler]

2. Beginning446

3. Chance Furlong

4. Rucken

5. Piercer of the Heavens

[spoiler='6. Overlord Barty'][spoiler='Proxies']Dragon = Battler of the Twin Brush, Leopald

Gorrila = Battler of the Twin Brush, Kimnara

Snake = Battler of the Twin Brush, Lox.

Fabled Grimo = Battler of the Twin Brush, Hammsuke

Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress = Battler of the Twin Brush, Euryale.

Snoww = Battler of the Twin Brush, Loop

Destiny Draw = Indomitable Howling

Salvage = Call of the Hunters

Fairy King whatever his name = Battler of Twin Brush, Polaris

Infernal Flame Vixen = Battler of Twin Brush, Bisonis[/spoiler]

[spoiler='The cards']Battler of Twin Brush, Polaris

Xyz/Beast-Warrior/EARTH/ Effect

2400/200

2 Level 4 ‘Battler of Twin Brush’ Monsters

Once per turn; if you would discard a ‘Battler of Twin Brush’ card to activate an effect; you may detach an Xyz Material from this card instead.  Once per turn; If this card destroys a monster in battle and your opponent still controls a monster, you may detach one material from this card; It may attack once again in a row.

Battler of Twin Brush, Bisonis

Xyz/Beast Warrior/EARTH/ Effect

2500/200

Once per turn; if you would discard a ‘Battler of Twin Brush’ card to activate an effect; you may detach an Xyz Material from this card instead. Once per turn, during either players turn, you may detach two Xyz Material from this card: Until the end phase, all face-up ‘Battler of Twin Brush’ cards you control are unaffected by Spell and Traps.

Battler of the Twin Brush, Lox

Beast Warrior/EARTH/Effect

1500/200

Once per turn you my discard ‘Battler of the Twin Brush, Lox’ from your hand; Special summon one Level  4 or lower ‘Battler of the Twin Brush’ monster from your deck in Defence Position, except for 'Battler of the Twin Brush Lox'.

Battler of the Twin Brush, Kimnara

1700/200

Once per turn you may discard ‘Battler of the Twin Brush, Kimnara’ from your hand; Destroy one monster your opponent controls. This card may not declare an attack this turn.

Battler of the Twin Brush, Euryale.

1600/200

Once per turn you may discard ‘Battler of the Twin Brush, Kimnara from your hand; Destroy one Spell or Trap your opponent controls.

Battler of the Twin Brush, Leopald

1500/200

Once per turn you may discard ‘Battler of the Twin Brush, Leopald from your hand: Special summon one ‘Battler of the Twin Brush’ Monster from your graveyard. Its effect may not be activated, and it may not declare an attack.

Battler of the Twin Brush, Loop

1000/200

If you would discard a ‘Battler of the Twin Brush’ monster from your hand to activate an effect; you may discard this card instead.  When this card is sent from your hand to the grave: Add one Battler of the Twin Brush card from your deck to your hand.  Cards with the same name may not activate their effects this turn.

Battler of the Twin Brush, Hammsuke

800/200

If you would discard a ‘Battler of the Twin Brush’ monster from your hand to activate an effect; you may discard this card instead.  When this card is sent from your hand to the graveyard: Add one Battler of the Twin Brush card from your graveyard to your hand.  Cards with the same name may not activate their effects this turn.

Call of the Hunters

Spell –Normal

Add up to 3 ‘Battler of the Twin Brush’ monsters from your graveyard to your hand. You may not Special summon Monsters, or conduct your battle phase in the turn you activate this card. You may only activate one ‘Call of the Hunters’ per turn.

Indomitable Howling

Spell – Normal

Discard one ‘Battler of the Twin Brush’ monster: Draw two cards.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

7. Knowledge *Inactive*

8. D.A._Siegfried

9. Voltex/Frex *Inactive*

10. Toyo-tan

...[/spoiler]

[hr]Feel free to ask questions or give suggestions!

If you are a mod and you think this is in the wrong section, move it. But can you please PM me where you move it so I can find it again.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How much proxying are we allowed because if I want to use a totally fictional archetype then this could get...well fictional

Full proxy is allowed. Though I'm sure you'd still use Monster Reborn, Dark Hole and/or Heavy Storm :3

So how is this going to work when we play each other? Do we send that to our opponent's first to try and get us both familiarized with the cards, and have a copy of it to hand for when we duel?

I assume that written cards are allowed as well since they are customs?

Once these are cleared up, I believe I may enter.

Also, my favourite custom is non existent since I haven't had a look at any customs people have made for a very long time.

YCM: Beginning 446

DN: BailasGale

Favorite Custom Card:

Chain Obliteration

Normal Trap

When a monster(s) with 2000 or more ATK is Summoned: Banish that monster(s), then your opponent banishes all cards with the same name as that card(s) from their hand and Deck. If that monster (s) is an Xyz, Synchro, or Fusion monster, then your opponent banishes all cards with the same name as that card (s) from their Extra Deck.

SN its^^ also the proxy side deck card I'm using lol

Okay so what we will be doing is using the Bird  archetype 

This is the build

[spoiler: Bird Build]

15qce2b.png

[/spoiler]

[spoiler: Proxies]

Main Deck Monsters

Blackwing Jetstream = Bird Duke

Gusto Egul = Gentle Bird

Blackwing Vayu = Night Bird

Scrap Search = Little Bird

Sonic Chick = Swift Bird

Soaring...=Beautiful Bird

Spells and Traps

Court Of Justice = The Swarm

Cattle Drive = Birds of a Feather

Mountain = Feather City

Feather Wind = Feather Counter

Molten Whirlwind Wall= Fractal Feather

Extra Deck Monsters

Blackwing Gram = Lady of the Blue Bird

Armed Wing = Lady of the Graceful Bird

Eguls = Lady of the Brown Bird

Galaxy Queen= Pink Bird

Goldrat =Song Bird 

Mira = Sacred Bird

[/spoiler]

Yay I'm accepted...when do I get tested. Really wish that last part could've sounded better lol

can I use written cards huh? I want to join because it sounds interesting 

So how is this going to work when we play each other? Do we send that to our opponent's first to try and get us both familiarized with the cards, and have a copy of it to hand for when we duel?

I assume that written cards are allowed as well since they are customs?

Once these are cleared up, I believe I may enter.

Also, my favourite custom is non existent since I haven't had a look at any customs people have made for a very long time.

Yeah, you can use written cards. Woops, completely ignored Overlord Barty.

>Not on Duel Portal

Gentlemen, you had my curiosity but now you have my attention. Because DP somehow causes my computer to go psycho and say: "You are not authorized to open this file." shortly before it wrecks my internet.

Username: Toyo (Or some variation of that name)

DN Name: Ichirun

Favorite Custom Card: 2h66kgi.jpg

Deck list should be up "soon".

Before I apply I just want to make sure about somethings. Because this looks fun, finally being able to field test our custom cards.

1) By proxy do you mean a real card will be used on DN, but it is taking place of a custom card?

2) Will we have links to the other players custom cards(I hope so)

3) When will this start?

Before I apply I just want to make sure about somethings. Because this looks fun, finally being able to field test our custom cards.

1) By proxy do you mean a real card will be used on DN, but it is taking place of a custom card?

2) Will we have links to the other players custom cards(I hope so)

3) When will this start?

1) Yes

2) Yes, each person will have it in their application and I will link to the application.

3) Pre-Tournament testing can start whenever, just call me or any other player up. I think I'm going to wait until Sunday for newcomers to come in. People can still join after that until all testing is done and the tournament starts.

YCM: Piercer of the Heavens
DN: Monkeylife2
Favorite Custom Card: I don't have one, I have made too many.

I still don't know what custom cards I want to use. I'll probably decide later today, its just it's hard to pick. Well of to searching my sig for a custom archetype I want to use. If you guys want to suggest one of them to me or use one yourself go for it :)

Okay so I finally picked and made the decklist of the cutom cards. The custom cards can be found here.
[spoiler=Decklist/Proxies]
Monsters: 19

1-Beautiful Beast Trainer= Sorrow Tale: Queen
3-Beautiful Headhuntress= Sorrow Tale: Princess
1-Ryu-Ran= Sorrow Tale: Dragon
3-Silver Fang= Sorrow Tale: Royal Pet Fidus
3- Gearfried The Iron Knight= Sorrow Tale: Castle Guard
1-Heroic Challenger-War Hammer= Sorrow Tale: King
3-Mystic Swordsman LV4= Sorrow Tale: Army Soldier
1-Queen's Double= Sorrow Tale: Mysterious Woman
1- The Trojan Horse= Sorrow Tale: Knight's Steed
2- Black Luster Soldier= Sorrow Tale: Warrior Princess

Spells: 10
3-Chorus of Sanctuary= Peace-Filled Kingdom
1-Dark Hole=Dark Hole
2-Detonate= Slayed Beast
1-Heavy Storm=Heavy Storm
1-Monster Reborn=Monster Reborn
2-Mystical Space Typhoon=Mystical Space Typhoon

Traps: 11
2-Amazoness Willpower= Will to Fight
2- Anti Raigeki= Sorrow of Loneliness
3-Dimensional Prison= Dimensional Prison
1- Mirror Force= Mirror Force
3- Negate Attack= Castle Hidden Passage
[/spoiler]

Sounds interesting. I would hate having tolook back and forth to se ethe effects of the cards people are using. I'll think about it.

Eventually, you start to remember them :/

You could always keep both screens open side by side.

YCM: *points to name*

DN: Kenji Inuma

Favorite CC: I don't have a card, I have 2 archtypes both known as "-Luna" and "Flame Barrier".

recPLTE.pngI'm actually switching styles, and am going to be playing with *drumroll*

LIGHT-Luna

The Following are the Proxy names (alphabetized and in order), and within their spoilers is the actual card.

[spoiler=Monsters]

[spoiler=Beast-Warrior Puma]

162205.jpg

Lore:

If you possess 3 or more face-up "-Luna" monsters in your field, Banished Zone and/or Graveyard; this card gains the following effect(s):

● During either player's turn, you can banish this face-up card until your next Standby Phase, then if you possess 3 or more face-up LIGHT "-Luna" monsters in your field, Banished Zone and/or Graveyard, your opponent chooses to either send the bottom 2 cards from their Deck to the Graveyard face-down OR targets 1 face-down card on their Banished Zone or Graveyard and adds it to your hand.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Blade Knight]

162210.jpg

Lore:

If you possess 3 or more face-up "-Luna" monsters in your field, Banished Zone and/or Graveyard; this card gains the following effect(s):
● During either player's turn, you can banish this face-up card until your next Standby Phase, then if you possess 3 or more face-up LIGHT "-Luna" monsters in your field, Banished Zone and/or Graveyard, once during this turn if your opponent activates a Spell Card OR if this card was banished in response to the activation of a Spell Card or it's effect(s), you can negate that Spell Card's activation and/or effect(s) and banish it until this card returns to the field. Spell Cards banished by this effect are set face-down.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Defender of the Ice Barrier]

149640.jpg
Lore:
If you Normal Summoned a WATER "-Luna" monster this turn: You can Normal Summon this card as an additional Normal summon. If this card is used as a Synchro Material Monster for a WATER or Beast-Warrior-Type Synchro Monster: Banish 1 Level 4 WATER "-Lunar" monster face-up. During your second Standby Phase after this effect was activated: Add that card to your hand. These effects of "Borea-Luna Snows" can only be activated each once per turn.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Fabled Kushiano]

162214.jpg
Lore:
If you Normal Summoned a LIGHT "-Luna" monster this turn: You can Normal Summon this card as an additional Normal summon. If this card is used as a Synchro Material Monster for a LIGHT or Beast-Warrior-Type Synchro Monster: Banish 1 Level 4 LIGHT "-Lunar" monster face-up. During your second Standby Phase after this effect was activated: Add that card to your hand. These effects of "Ray-Luna Chaolight" can only be activated each once per turn.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Flamvell Archer]

145328.jpg
Lore:
If you Normal Summoned a FIRE "-Luna" monster this turn: You can Normal Summon this card as an additional Normal summon. If this card is used as a Synchro Material Monster for a FIRE or Beast-Warrior-Type Synchro Monster: Banish 1 Level 4 FIRE "-Lunar" monster face-up. During your second Standby Phase after this effect was activated: Add that card to your hand. These effects of "Pyre-Luna Embers" can only be activated each once per turn.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Guldfaxe of the Nordic Beasts]

162196.jpg

Lore:

If you possess 3 or more face-up "-Luna" monsters in your field, Banished Zone and/or Graveyard; this card gains the following effect(s):
● During either player's turn, you can banish this face-up card until your next Standby Phase, then if you possess 3 or more face-up LIGHT "-Luna" monsters in your field, Banished Zone and/or Graveyard, during the End Phase gain Life Points equal to half the damage you took from 1 card during this turn.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Spells]

[spoiler=Shard of Greed]

178268.jpg

Lore:

Target up to 4 face-down cards that you control or in your Graveyard or Banished Zone; Shuffle the targets into your Deck, and if you do, draw 1 card for every 2 cards shuffled this way.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Soul Release]

181986.jpg

Lore:

Banish 1 "-Luna" monster in your hand: Draw 1 card. During each of your next 2 Draw Phases while this card is in your Graveyard after it has been activated: Draw 1 extra card. During your 3rd End Phase after this card has been activated and it is still in your Graveyard: Banish it. If the effect of a "Soul Conversion" is currently active, you cannot activate another "Soul Conversion.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Traps]

[spoiler=Trap Stun]

164348.jpg

Lore:

Activate only if you possess at least 3 face-up "-Luna" monsters on the field, Banished Zone and/or Graveyard including at least 1 "Higher Beast" monster. Negate the activation of Spell or Trap Card and, if you do, destroy it. If you possess 6 or more face-up "-Luna" monsters on the field, Banished Zone and/or Graveyard including at least 2 "Higher Beast" monsters: This card's Spell Speed is increased by 1 and can negate the activation of a card's effect OR the Summon of a monster and, if you do, banish that card.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Side Board]

[spoiler=Blackwing - Breeze the Zephyr]

161541.jpg

Lore:

If you Normal Summoned a DARK "-Luna" monster this turn: You can Normal Summon this card as an additional Normal summon. If this card is used as a Synchro Material Monster for a DARK or Beast-Warrior-Type Synchro Monster: Banish 1 Level 4 DARK "-Lunar" monster face-up. During your second Standby Phase after this effect was activated: Add that card to your hand. These effects of "Nigh-Luna Shadows" can only be activated each once per turn.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Mist Valley Shaman]

150317.jpg

Lore:

If you Normal Summoned a WIND "-Luna" monster this turn: You can Normal Summon this card as an additional Normal summon. If this card is used as a Synchro Material Monster for a WIND or Beast-Warrior-Type Synchro Monster: Banish 1 Level 4 WIND "-Lunar" monster face-up. During your second Standby Phase after this effect was activated: Add that card to your hand. These effects of "Stra-Luna Truenos" can only be activated each once per turn.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Scrap Goblin]

153258.jpg

Lore:

If you Normal Summoned a EARTH "-Luna" monster this turn: You can Normal Summon this card as an additional Normal summon. If this card is used as a Synchro Material Monster for a EARTH or Beast-Warrior-Type Synchro Monster: Banish 1 Level 4 EARTH "-Lunar" monster face-up. During your second Standby Phase after this effect was activated: Add that card to your hand. These effects of "Terra-Luna Stones" can only be activated each once per turn.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Landoise's Luminous Moss]

94116.jpg

Lore:

Target 1 face-up Effect Monster your opponent controls and 1 face-up monster you control: Negate the effect(s) of your opponent's monster until the End Phase and your monster gains that monster's effect(s) until the End Phase.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Swing of Memories]

164343.jpg

Lore:

You can flip 2 "-Luna" monsters in your Banished Zone and/or Graveyard face-down: Special Summon 1 Level 3 or 4 "-Luna" monster from your Deck. Only 1 "Trait of the Higher Beasts" can be activated per turn.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Zeman the Ape King]

153261.jpg

Lore:

1 EARTH Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
Only 1 "Drought of the Higher Beasts - Des-Luna" can be face-up on the field. If this card is Synchro Summoned using only EARTH monsters: You can flip 2 "-Luna" monsters in your Banished Zone and/or Graveyard face-down; Special Summon 1 Level 4 EARTH "-Luna" monster from your Deck. If this card attacks, you can banish it until your next Standby Phase, then activate 1 of the following effects:
● Target 1 card on either player's field, Banished Zone, hand or Graveyard and destroy it OR send it to the Graveyard.
● Send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard OR draw 1 card.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Blackwing Armor Master]

161542.jpg

Lore:

1 DARK Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

Only 1 "Darkness of the Higher Beasts - Osk-Luna" can be face-up on the field. If this card is Synchro Summoned using only DARK monsters: You can flip 2 "-Luna" monsters in your Banished Zone and/or Graveyard face-down; Special Summon 1 Level 4 DARK "-Luna" monster from your Deck. If this card attacks, you can banish it until your next Standby Phase, then activate 1 of the following effects:
● Send the up to 4 cards from the top of your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard face-down.
● Target 1 face-down card on the field and banish it face-down. That target cannot be activated because and/or in response to this card's effect.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Daigusto Eguls]

150319.jpg

Lore:

1 WIND Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
Only 1 "Storm of the Higher Beasts - Hurca-Luna" can be face-up on the field. If this card is Synchro Summoned using only WIND monsters: You can flip 2 "-Luna" monsters in your Banished Zone and/or Graveyard face-down; Special Summon 1 Level 4 WIND "-Luna" monster from your Deck. If this card attacks, you can banish it until your next Standby Phase, then activate 1 of the following effects:
● Target 1 card on either player's field, Banished Zone, hand or Graveyard and return it to the top of it's owner's Deck.
● Target the top or bottom card of your Deck and banish it face-down. If this card returns to the field during your next Standby Phase, add that target to your hand.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Extra Deck]

[spoiler=Ancient Flamvell Deity]

145340.jpg
Lore:
1 FIRE Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
Only 1 "Inferno of the Higher Beasts - Volcan-Luna" can be face-up on the field. If this card is Synchro Summoned using only FIRE monsters: You can flip 2 "-Luna" monsters in your Banished Zone and/or Graveyard face-down; Special Summon 1 Level 4 FIRE "-Luna" monster from your Deck. If this card attacks, you can banish it until your next Standby Phase, then activate 1 of the following effects:
● Target 1 face-up monster on the field and inflict damage to your opponent equal to half that target's ATK or DEF, whichever is highest.
● Target 1 Quick-Play or Continuous Spell Card on either player's side of the field or Graveyard, and banish it. If this card returns to the field during your next Standby Phase, add that target to your hand.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Gungnir, Dragon of the Ice Barrier]

149642.jpg
Lore:
1 WATER Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
Only 1 "Tundra of the Higher Beasts - Aura-Luna" can be face-up on the field. If this card is Synchro Summoned using only WATER monsters: You can flip 2 "-Luna" monsters in your Banished Zone and/or Graveyard face-down; Special Summon 1 Level 4 WATER "-Luna" monster from your Deck. If this card attacks, you can banish it until your next Standby Phase, then activate 1 of the following effects:
● Target 1 face-up monster on the field and gain Life Points equal that target's ATK or DEF, whichever is highest.
● Target 1 Normal or Continuous Trap Card on either player's side of the field or Graveyard, and banish it. If this card returns to the field during your next Standby Phase, add that target to your hand.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Voltic Bicorn]

162217.jpg
Lore:
1 LIGHT Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
Only 1 "Light of the Higher Beasts - Di-Luna" can be face-up on the field. If this card is Synchro Summoned using only LIGHT monsters: You can flip 2 "-Luna" monsters in your Banished Zone and/or Graveyard face-down; Special Summon 1 Level 4 LIGHT "-Luna" monster from your Deck. If this card attacks, you can banish it until your next Standby Phase, then activate 1 of the following effects:
● Send the up to 4 cards from the bottom of your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard face-down.
● Target 1 face-up card on the field and banish it face-down. That target cannot be activated because and/or in response to this card's effect.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Chance, I'm not exactly sure how you fit Borea-Luna Snows and Ray-Luna Chaolight in there... but okay. Don't exactly like banishing/sending to Graveyard facedown as you've just locked away some card with no hope of return but... alright. I'll see how it works when we test. Accepted.

Everyone's Decklist will be here.

Borea-Luna Snows and Ray-Luna Chaolight can both be Special Summoned by Trait of the Higher Beasts, so *shrugs*.

The counter/support card was supposed to be:

Pot of Iniquity

Quick-Play Spell

Shuffle up to 4 face-down cards on your side of the field, Graveyard and/or Banished Zone, then draw 1 card for every 2 cards shuffled this way.

Unfortunately, never found a pic for it...

Archived