Archetype Generator Meta

Draconus297

Because the archetype's TCG name has been revealed, the "Fur Hire" archetype, formerly known as the Skyfang Brigade, has been added, as I brought up earlier.

Here's the rest of the queue:

Performapal (2/3 - Kyumi, Champion)

Odd-Eyes (2/3 - Kyumi, Dova)

Majespecter (2/3 - Sakura, Nyx)

lswarm, bar Origin and Ophion (2/4 - Nyx, Dova)

Elementsaber/Elemental Lord (2/3 - Sakura, Melon)

Dracoslayer/Dracoverlord, bar Amorphactor Pain (2/3 - Melon, Sakura)

Metalfoes, bar Electrumite (2/3 - Sakura, Dova)

Galaxy, bar "Number 38: Hope Harbinger Dragon Titanic Galaxy", "Number 42: Galaxy Tomahawk", "Number 62: Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon", "Number 83: Galaxy Queen", "Number 95: Galaxy-Eyes Dark Matter Dragon", "Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon", and "Number 107: Neo Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon"(2/4 - Sakura, Draconus)

Lightsworn, bar Curious (1/3 - Kyumi)

Qli, bar Genius (1/3 - Dova)

Zefra, bar Metaltron (1/3 - Dova)

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, I can't say that I like the new TCG name much (considering only Donpa/Recon/Beat/Dynamo technically have fur or would qualify; everything else is scalies and whatever applies to Wiz and Sagitta).

[Then again, I'm not a furry so...¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Or to put it bluntly, I like Zootopia (for obvious reasons) and appreciate furry artwork [plus current avi], but that's the height of it; not the other stuff like cosplaying. I don't have the time or finances for that, plus not my thing anyway.] But we're going off-topic here.

IDK, I might still use the fan / OCG name out of habit, but if I do, you know it means this. That last support card I made for them still has this name, but how I'm going to modify its name to fit Fur Hire remains to be seen. Probably "Ambush Fur Hire" or something.

March's prompt is to create a Deck created exclusively by current AGM users. No Konami cards, and nothing made by anyone who quit or was removed. However, you are allowed to use cards created outside the group by members that were voted in, like my Vigilizards, Melon's Claybornes, etc. Your Deck gets bumped up in consideration for reward (basically, I'll look past inconsistencies if you're not good at Deck building, and it's my method of breaking ties) if you run Numerix-031: The Marching Tide. Of course, that would require your Deck to run R3 if I remember correctly, and the AGM isn't too good at that on the whole. We've made Rank 1 and 4-10 pretty damned easy, but without using Konami cards your Rank 3 engines are pretty limited.

I'm honestly curious on how the people who will try it will attempt the March Challenge. Most staples are Konami cards, you practically can't run a lot of Fusion Decks, losing Terraforming is going to hurt a lot of Field Spell reliant Decks unless you run fodder for Yollohcoatl Lines . . .

That depends. Will I get points for this one?

I never saw your Deck for February. You can't receive Points from me if I don't see what you do.

February challenge entry:

Monsters

Highlander Horseman x3

Highlander Swordsman x3

Highlander Apocalypse x3

Highlander Hexer x3

Highlander Dementor x3

Highlander Victor x3

Highlander Seer x3

Highlander Guard x1

Spells

Golden Age of the Highlander x3

Highlander Aura x3

Rising Shadows x3

Castle of the Highlanders x3

Infamous Legacy of the Highlander x3

Grasp of the Highlander x3

Extra Deck

Dragon Highlander x3

Ancient Highlander x3

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/357191-agm-highlander/

Did I do this one right?

You did. I'm just doing Deck analysis to see if everything works together. You're probably getting your 1000 Points the same time that the contest people are getting final grades- whenever this damned flu ends and my brain is able to function on all cylinders again.

Hmm. Well, I didn't make it, so I'm not allowed to edit it outside of card text clarification- I have no idea what the original Summoning condition was supposed to be. Assume you aren't allowed to use it for now, and if the original creator steps forward and fixes it, you'll be able to use the fixed card. Otherwise, I'll probably delete it.

Übeldrache, or Kengensei?

The latter: Sure, go for it.

The former: It's a bit too late to bump the thread, but you can put it in your Legacy thread.

Übeldrache

For a bump with no content, perhaps. But if I recall, you have within month, so long as you added content.

Also my Legacy thread is long dead.

It's evidently meant to be a Synchro Tuner, but there's no Material line.

Diamond-Bearded Lizard

EARTH - Level 3 - Reptile/Synchro/Tuner/Effect - 1200/1700

When you Synchro Summon a Synchro monster, inflict 300 damage to your opponent. While your LP are higher than your opponent's, this monster cannot be destroyed by battle, or targeted by your opponent's card effects.

Archived