Fusion Substitute [NECH-EN081]

ywr7Zj9.jpg

(This card's name is always treated as "Polymerization".)

Fusion Summon 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters you control as Fusion Materials. You can banish this card from your Graveyard, then target 1 Fusion Monster in your Graveyard; return it to the Extra Deck, then draw 1 card.

not fusing from hand kinda stinks, but Furnimals might appreciate.

Wait...didn't someone make a custom card concept involving cards who were treated as Polymerization?

In any case, card is better than Poly...because it's Poly, but with the extra draw effect. The real question is more whether people use regular Poly outside of something like Furnimals.

EDIT: Oh wait, it only uses monsters on the Field...that hurts it.

Wait...didn't someone make a custom card concept involving cards who were treated as Polymerization?

In any case, card is better than Poly...because it's Poly, but with the extra draw effect. The real question is more whether people use regular Poly outside of something like Furnimals.

you have to control the materials, so it isn't exactly on par/comparable

HEROs use regular poly, and now it can recycle things like Dark Law ( i know this can't summon him, I mean one that was already killed)

EDIT: Oh wait, it only uses monsters on the Field...that hurts it.

Lonk and Black/Banjo did:

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/322554-want-more-polymerizations-go-crazy/

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/322555-i-did-say-i-liked-the-idea-galactic-fusion/

And coincidentally both made versions with "draw 1 card" as a second effect.

EDIT: Ninja'd

This is giving way too much credibility to the idea that Konami scopes out some of the custom card designs.

It's not the first time this has happened. I wouldn't be shocked if they did in the least, and this did happen to me once before, just can't remember what...

Archived