Teen Titans: Heroes to Be [PG16/Started/Always Accepting!]

Ren✧

2v0nztw.jpg

Teen Titans: Heroes To Be

A Teen Titans RP adapted from Saiba Aisu's Teen Titan's: Heroes of the North

Hosted and Co-Hosted By: ~Renegade~ and Chaos Sonic

24e75ow.jpg

Credit to A I X for the banner.

Target found. Meta Gene present. Meta Gene active. Affiliation: Unknown. Power: Unknown. Name: Unknown. Terminate? Tag? Retrieve?

[hr]

[spoiler=Rules]

1. All applicable YCM rules(including the Advanced Clause) applies, no exceptions.

2. Be courteous, kind, and constructive in your interactions with other RP members.

3. No godmodding, powerplay, metagaming, or anything of that nature...exceptions may be made in certain circumstances.

4. Note that Chaos Sonic and I are hosts of this RP and what we say goes. I reserve the right to take control of characters in order to advance the plot, if need be, as well as ask you to remove/edit any IC post, or OOC post for that matter, that I deem problematic or disrespectful.

5. While I do advocate for sub-plots, please do not undermine or impede any major plot device currently at work.

6. Note that while we will always be accepting new applicants, that there will be times during this RP that it is not opportune to introduce a new character. You may be required to wait to partake in IC posting until it is an appropriate time to do so.

7. Participants will be limited to one character for the time being. Once the RP gets underway, positions for new characters will open up.

• At the moment, applicants may only request to partake as a Titan Initiate. However, if you wish to create a Hero or Antagonist, PM both Sonic and I(in the same message) so that we may discuss such matters.

8. No reserves will be accepted, but WIP applications are fine

9. I reserve the right to add/edit/delete any rules as I see fit.

[/spoiler]

[hr]

[spoiler=Plot]

It has been 100 years since the fall of the demonic fiend, known as Trigon, and the world has experienced relative peace…well at least they haven't faced a doomsday threat from an interdimmensional being or an intergalactic armada in awhile. This bout of peace has meant that the guidance of heroism and justice has been able to flourish, stamping out criminal organizations found on our own planet. Unfortunately, as light evolves, so must dark. Crime is once again taking a hold on the planet, and not all of it is petty thugs. Criminal organizations involving both meta and non-meta beings have grown in strength recently, leading to increased panic across the globe. It is due to this that the Justice League has reinstated an old project known as the Teen Titans. The Teen Titans project was previously disbanded due to the lack of need, but now the demand for more heroes are at an all time high. Various Titan Towers have been built across the world as well as several new teams have been put together.

A very promising team found in the Northern Region of Sector 4, the United States, is drawing a lot of attention from the Justice League, but they must first prove themselves to be team players before consideration to join the League is even brought up. With recent technology known as the Zeta-Tube being introduced, the team is able to cover a much larger area through the means of teleportation. Titans Alpha is expected to guard Sector 4 from all threats, both meta and nonmeta. 

[/spoiler]

[hr]

[spoiler=Character Background]

You are an official initiate of the Teen Titans program. You have been chosen to protect the people across the globe, taking down any villain that gets in your way. Accompanying you on your journey are other members of your team. Together you shall prove yourselves. Whether it be your powers, personality, or past, the Justice League has, unbeknownst to you, has taken a special interest in your progress and thus you have been placed in Teen Titans Alpha, the most promising team in Sector 4.

How will you face the danger that faces you? Can you handle the responsibilities of being the dividing between order and chaos? It's not easy being a hero...

[/spoiler]

[hr]

[spoiler=Database]

The database is an agglomeration of important terms and information that will aid in your assimilation into this world.

Teen Titans Initiative: a reinstated program, founded by The Justice League, to recruit potential 'heroes' for possible induction into the League. 

Lake Superior: one of the Great Lakes, found in the United States. It is the resting place of Sector 4's Titan's Tower. 

Janus City: a fictional city found in Michigan. Titan's Tower is able to be seen from Janus City.

More to be added.

[/spoiler]

[hr]

[spoiler=Application]

[spoiler=Banned Powers]

NOTE: An exception may be made if good reasons/restrictions are put in place.

NOTE: Items may be added, edited, or deleted as I see fit

• Power Leeching: Draining powers from another person/creature
  • Shapeshifting: Turning into someone and gaining all their powers(exceptions may be made)
  • Clones: Creating copies of yourself(exceptions may be made)
  • Time Travel/Manipulation
  • Teleportation(exceptions may be made)
  • Mind control
  • Power Negating
  • Dimension Travel/Manipulation/Shifting
  • Summoning(exceptions may be made)

[/spoiler]

Application(delete all things in italics.):
NOTE: This form only serves as a skeleton to your application. Additional information, alternate format, etc are accepted and encouraged.

Your characters may not have any personal relation to canon characters from the DC Comics universe.

NameFirst and Last. Don't be ridiculous here. If you are from a different country or even planet make sure your name reflects it. Also, you can include a 'super hero' name that the public knows you by.
Age16-21 human years
GenderMale or Female
AppearancePicture and/or text
Powers and AbilitiesBe very precise here. Make it very apparent as to what your character can and can't do. Use common sense here, don't make the powers overpowered. Be as creative as possible here, try to avoid cliché powers(like elemental manipulation). It should be noted that you do not have to have powers and that martial arts(etc) are just as useful. 
Standard Equipment/WeaponsThese are the weapons and equipments that your character normally carries into battle. All participants will receive a hi-tech Titans Communicator within the first part of the RP.
PersonalityAt the very least 4 lines.
BiographyAt least 4 lines.
OtherIs there anything else I should know about your character.

[/spoiler]

[hr]

Click Here to get to the <Plot-Line Archive>

Click Here to get to the <Character Gallery>

Click Here to get to the <IC Thread>

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=Lukas Verone]
Name: Lukas Verone, alias: Smoke
Appearance: [attachment=39851:image.jpg]
Powers and Abilities: Lukas has the ability to manipulate the shadows for himself. He is technically partially shadow, meaning that he can appear invisible in shadows, as well as teleport between them. He's able to cast rooms in darkness, as well as turn darkness into a solid form. He tends to use it to create "Shadow Shards" or "Shadow Claws". He mostly focuses on his weapon and stealth though. Casting rooms in darkness usually consists of extending shadows, and can only work in already shadowy places or small areas. The downside of hai powers is that they are completely useless in daylight. He can also use the shadows to create wings for flight at night, as well as creating a semi-transparent copy of himself.
Standard Equipment/Weapons: Has a set of gauntlets that he uses to attach his claws to. He sees better in the dark, so he wears black out glasses at all times. He also has two pistol-shaped weapons with teasers at the end that he can use to filter darkness through, then electrify, causing painful stunning shadow pulses.
Personality: Lukas is the most boring person on the surface. He replies to most statements with sadistic, monotone, or mocking answers, causing most people to quickly detach themselves from him. If you actually try to get to know him, you quickly realize that he truly cares for those who care for him, and needs someone to talk to. He creates this shell because of his past, something that hangs him all the time. His silence is only external, as internally, he's waging war on himself. He blames things that he has no control over on himself, and constantly bashes himself for these mistakes. He tries not to draw attention to himself, but truly needs someone to love.
Biography: Lukas loved his family, friends, and everyone around him. There was even a cute girl in his class who seemed pretty interested in him. He had it made. But everything changed when The Fire Nation, I mean, when something happened in his home town.At about 14 years of age, a strange collection of dark energy formed in an isolated area in the middle of the town. It collapsed in on itself, killing everyone and everything in a 40 mile radius. Lukas' whole town, his whole family, all his friends, his pets, and that cute Emma girl, were all dead. Except for him. Somehow, the energy manifested itself in him, giving himself the powers he's toned to use today. He felt like he was the cause, and tried to kill himself by jumping of the tallest building in the town. Right before he hit the ground, a pair of wings painfully exploded out of his back, not allowing him to kill himself. When he landed, they disappeared. He quickly realized that he could try to avenge everyone's deaths by using th powers he had gained to save others. He trained for about a year, wherever he could, and eventually got the message to join Team Alpha. He is just now arriving.
Other: He will most likely be the teams scout/assassin.
[/spoiler]

Name: Kai Backwillow aka Kirrios

Appearance: He often takes the form of Twister  though he does have two other forms.

Powers and Abilities: He has three different forms he take depending on the situation but not all the forms he has control over yet.

Twister the Gallatrian[attachment=39844:Twister.jpg]

this is his most common form you’ll see him in, and the one he can completely control, as such he will often use this form. Twister has complete mastery over the air its self. He can use the claws on his hand to rip though stone {though he can’t use it to cut steel} as well as spin them like propellers to fly. He also has a low tolerance to sound and can hear many frequency’s, though he can’t stand very high pitch frequency’s and often will panic when he here them. He also can’t swim so he often try’s to avoid water for any reason he can think of.

Magma the Lembroid

this is his hard form to control and will often try to avoid using. Magma a full-fledged fighter and can create flames from anywhere on his body. When in this form Kirrios see’s everyone and everything as an enemy and will often harm others when in this form. He often will get mad as his flame get doused by any liquid but he will grow weaker {that’s right water is his weakness} though the longest Kirrios can stay in this form is 5 minutes, after words he turns into twister and passes out.

Berg the Sphendice[attachment=39847:Berg.png]

This is Kirrios least used form. He first of is completely useless on land and can only talk in the Sphendice language. He hate this form because it speed, power, and strength only increase while he’s in the water. He can create and control water and ice but do to his fear of water, it’s virtually useless. Its weakness {like it matters, it’s not used much} are electricity and aquatic life. It always swims toward any fish and try’s to catch it.

Standard Equipment/Weapons: He doesn’t have any because he doesn’t need any… well, maybe his communicator but that’s it.

Personality: Kirrios by nature is very shy and will often avoid being the center of attention. He is brave and has courage when he needs to but he’s mostly shy. He also doesn’t speak out as much, and that sometimes causes problems for others. He strong to his belief that ‘everything has a voice’, and will often make choices based of that belief. Being quiet, he often seen as an observer and will often see what others miss. A he loves animal, I mean really loves animals, so don’t be surprised if he brings back a stray or two to the base. He’s not very talkative and will stutter out most of his sentences.

Biography: Kia was a normal kid, a little shy, but still normal for a kid. When he was 8 years old his parents went away on a work trip and left him with his grandpa. He later found out that his parents died on their return trip home do to a massive storm, ever since he’s been afraid of the water. He often found himself alone most of the time. When he was at home one day he saw a meteorite crash in the park near his home and decided to check it out. When he arrived he found three dying creatures. He went over to try and help one when they opened their eyes and he was covered in a blinding light. When it subsided the creatures where gone and he was alone naturally he looked around but found nothing he didn’t notice that he changed into one of the creatures {now known as Twister} till he passed by one of the fountains and saw his reflection. Naturally he screamed, and then he ran home. His grandparents where surprised at first but when Kia starred to stutter and then repeat Kirrio over and over again they knew it was him. It took him about a week to get use to his new shape as well, as control his movements (grandpa laughed a bit whenever he broke something). Kia was then approached a hero (not saying which one) and was offered to train to be a hero along with some other people like him. Kia unsure looked to his Grandparents and they nodded so he agreed and learned how to control his powers as well as discover the other two forms by accident (but didn’t get as much time to control them).

Other: Whenever he gets to nerves, he starts saying Kirrio (Kerr- ree-oo) over and over. He also will respond with Kirrio. Ex/ huh? What? And hmm? Would be replaced with Kirrio.

Bro, you double posted. And you should use spoilers

You can use them by putiing spoiler= (The name of your spoiler) inside brackets [ and ] at the begining of what you want to put in your spoiler then /spoiler inside of the same brackets at the end. It will look like this, but I'll replace [ with {

{spoiler=Name of My Spoiler}

{/spoiler}

[spoiler=Plot-Line Archive]

TBA

[/spoiler]

[hr]

[spoiler=Character Gallery]

[spoiler=Titans]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=League Members]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Antagonists]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Others]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=NPCs]

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

k, gimme a sec

@DarkBlueJay: I hate to be 'that guy', but I would feel more comfortable in letting you partake in the RP after you gain some more experience with this forum. It is obvious you don't really know how to use most of its features and you aren't really familiar with the atmosphere yet. So until I feel like you have a decent amount of experience around the forum, I can't accept you into the RP. I am sorry, and I am not saying that we won't accept you at a later date, but for the time being I don't think you are right for the RP.

oh, okay then, that fine, do you have a good recommendation of where to start?

I would recommend you testing your feet in the card creation sections, probably Any Other Cards to start out with. If writing is your thing, definitely look at the Creative Writing section. If you are interested in just having fun, our Game Section has some great ways to pass the time and become more familiar with things on the site. Clubs and Organizations is a great place to meet people here and become better acquainted the features of the website. 

[spoiler=Lukas Verone, WIP]
Name: Lukas Verone, alias: Smoke
Appearance: attachicon.gifimage.jpg
Powers and Abilities: Lukas has the ability to manipulate the shadows for himself. He is technically partially shadow, meaning that he can appear invisible in shadows, as well as teleport between them. He's able to cast rooms in darkness, as well as turn darkness into a solid form. He tends to use it to create "Shadow Shards" or "Shadow Claws". He mostly focuses on his weapon and stealth though. Casting rooms in darkness usually consists of extending shadows, and can only work in already shadowy places or small areas. The downside of hai powers is that they are completely useless in daylight. He can also use the shadows to create wings for flight at night, as well as creating a semi-transparent copy of himself.
Standard Equipment/Weapons: Has a set of gauntlets that he uses to attach his claws to. He sees better in the dark, so he wears black out glasses at all times. He also has two pistol-shaped weapons with teasers at the end that he can use to filter darkness through, then electrify, causing painful stunning shadow pulses.
Personality: At the very least 4 lines.
Biography: At least 4 lines.
Other: Is there anything else I should know about your character.
[/spoiler]

Interesting name...I feel like I've seen it before...

Eager to see how this character pans out.

Have you ever RPed with me or my other profile from when I tried to start a new profile?

Were you originally MagnetBomb? Because I think that was the member that entered Lukas Verone as a trainer in my Pokemon: Tournament of Legends RP.

Done with my app.

Will take a look

I have seen this RP before. ;)

I do think I will join, this time I will be able to keep up. Gonna start an app after I finish the other.

Eager to have you on board :D

The first post refers to shapeshifting as turning into someone else and gaining their powers.

But what if the user can only transform into a few(3 to 6) specific forms, and cannot mimic others directly? Is that allowed?

Something like what Beast Boy does.

If multiple apps are allowed, I do ask if having limited summons with time limits and not just random conjurations as plot twists are allowed. I'm thinking of a weaker Onmyouji character who summons with paper and stuff, but can't hold summons for too long.

Hmm, the first post says that teleportation is not an acceptable power... What if some limitations were slapped on it?

[spoiler="Limited Teleport Power"]My initial character idea was a mage who's only capable of using variations on a handful of specific teleportation spells. He has several problems with using it, however. The first problem is that he's incapable of casting the spells off the cuff, since they require drawing a magical circle either on or around the thing he wants teleported. Drawing these magical circles takes far too long to do in combat. He gets around this with a magic book he has: He can touch a magical circle drawn on one of the books pages, and when he does the circle comes off the page and attaches itself to the next thing he touches (The circles in the book are first drawn elsewhere, then transferred to the book, so the circles themselves can be bigger than the book). This means that in order to teleport something, he first needs to open his book to the appropriate page, touch it with at least two fingers (He can pull a circle off the page with things other than his hands, but if he isn't very careful he'll tear the circle and make it unusable), then touch what he wants teleported to place the circle on it (Technically speaking, he can also throw the circle, but he's not a great shot), then charge the circle with magical energy (Which can take several seconds depending on what spell it is), then activate it. Lastly, once a circle has been placed on something, he only has a few hours before it becomes impossible to activate. This isn't an effect of the book but rather a limitation of the spell; the book acts to preserve the circles and keep the trace amounts of magic in them from decaying and being made unusable.

He's also, as noted, limited to a few very specific spells, those being:

~Object Teleport: Teleports what the circle is placed on to a very specific location. He must either make the circle so that it teleports the target to the location the circle was originally drawn andnowhere else (For example, he can make a circle that teleports the target to the safe-room of Titans Tower, and that circle can't teleport things to anywhere else), or he must create and then use a matching destination circle (So if he wants to teleport across the room, he needs to throw a destination circle onto the wall across from him, then place the sending circle on himself, causing him to be telported by the sending circle to the destination circle). Furthermore, the amount of magical power he needs to put into it is proportional to the distance traveled, and is very expensive; teleporting from one end of the city to the other would use up two thirds of his reserves.

~Ley Line Teleport: A long distance teleportation spell. It's fairly cheap to use in terms of power, but actually activating the spell once its charged can take up to thirty seconds. Furthermore, since the spell uses ley lines as a form of transit, it can only be used while within forty feet of a ley line, and the destination must be an intersection of ley lines that can be reached by following the ley lines from where they started.

~Constant Teleport (Send): Creates a circle that constantly teleports everything that touches it to a predetermined destination. The physics involved means that this creates a strong suction. However, it constantly drains power to use, so it stops if the caster breaks contact with the circle at any point. There is also a "receive" variation that constantly spits out what's on the other side.

~Cardinal Jump: Teleports him a specific number of feet in a specific direction, determined when the spell circle is made. These are determined objectively, not subjectively -- "to my left" is not a valid direction for this to teleport him in, but "magnetic north" is. The spell is very rigid in what's allowable, and the circles look almost identical in the heat of battle, so he generally only uses them for dodging while in open spaces).

~Tele-Lock: A very powerful spell, so much so that using it will almost invariably drain what's left of his power. Once the circle is placed on the target, the target is repeatedly teleported to their current location. This means that if the target attempts to move, they are immediately teleported to where they started from, effectively forcing them to stay in one place. Since the circle is essentially a massive number of Object Teleport Spells drawn separately then combined into a single circle, the duration of the spell is determined both by how long he spent making the circle, and how much power he put into it, the latter being the main limitation. If he starts from full power and pushes himself into unconsciousness, he can completely lock down the target for around nine and a half minutes.[/spoiler]

TL;DR: He wouldn't be able to do most of the really broken stuff teleporters usually pull off, at least not without a lot of effort and prep time (i.e., sneaking off to somewhere he knows a fight will take place and spending an hour or two setting up -- and he can't just do that to every bank in the city or something, since his powers have an expiration date that's measured in hours). And his powers are rendered nearly unusable if he's deprived of a certain obvious tool. A certain obvious tool that's flammable.

So, would that be an acceptable teleportation power? I think I'd be able to do some clever things with it without it being overpowered, especially if we pair it with the character not being very good at using his power in the first place.

WIP

[hr]

Name: Joel Vanderol

[spoiler=Appearance:]Jollwin_Lonegreen_2_by_VyrL.jpg[/spoiler]

Powers: Joel has the ability to change the state of matter (solid, liquid, gas) in any object, but only within a small aura emitted from his body. With mental effort, this aura has the ability to stretch to lengths relative to his body mass.

Abilities: Joels aura has the ability to be hardened or softened. A hardened aura can form molds for weapons made out of whatever material he's in contact with, and a softened aura can provide a safe landing when he falls great distances. This aura, however, cannot trap, suffocate, penetrate, or destroy objects, and it cannot alter any parts of living beings, including himself (iow, he can't heal or change himself into water.) The aura can also move light objects around, so long as it can be handled effortlessly by Joel's physical strength. This ability can also be used to phase through walls, but with the consequence of the converted matter falling out of place before it changes back to its original state. When Joel is disarmed, he grabs whatever material he can reach and alters it into another weapon, but not necessarily for the better, as his sword is smithed with alloyed steel.

Standard Equipment/Weapons: Joel is equipped with a sword smithed with alloyed steel. The sheath is woven from home-manufactured leather and fabric.

Personality: Joel hardly ever shows emotion, even to people who are close to him. As more of a man of action than words, Joel's feelings can be read by his body language. For instance, when he's happy, he bobs to an imaginary beat. When he's sad, he slouches and avoids eye contact. When he's angry, he hits whatever object is closest to him and, if the setting's right, he gives himself some target practice and/or sword training. Despite being stone cold on the outside, Joel has a soft spot for animals, but due to his highly-trained survival instincts, when the event comes where food is needed, he hesitates to kill any animal for it.

Biography: Joel was raised by a family for whom every member has killed. His father was an assassin working as his own alignment under the name Vandercrow, specializing in killing his targets with a razor-sharp wing cape and feather knife barrage. Joel's mother, a journalist for the "Superhero" section of the newspaper, however never approved of Vandercrow, and threatened to reveal his true identity to the world. She was Vandercrow's next target, and just in time to reveal him, Joel found her dead with Vandercrow's feathers spelling out "Traitor" on the floor next to her corpse.

After Vandercrow was revealed and sentenced to a special spot in prison for safety measures, Joel began to train his superpower, which was discovered and held secret by his mother for years. He trained his senses in a wooded area by where he lived, and since then became a refugee who journeyed into the big city in search of a new life. His power has proven to be useful in the dense criminal activity of the city by molding the pieces back together and placing it back where it once was. Although alone, Joel found a purpose as well as a calling to the aid of heroes who seeked to stop these criminals.

And now...the Co-Host appears with his apps!!

[spoiler=Jaden Kudo/Liberator]

Name: Jaden Kudo
Alias: Liberator
Appearance:
Being at 5'10'' tall and weighing at 160 lbs, is Jaden. He has piercing sapphire blue eyes and a rusty copper hair color, which is almost always spiked up, as if he has bed head. He is only slightly tanned, as he doesn't want to turn too dark and ruin his image of himself. Jaden, most usually, wears a pair of black jeans with matching black tennis shoes, along with a stud belt with a white and blue belt buckle with a bright ruby in the dead center of it. The upper side of him, the young man wears a black t-shirt with a nice dark blue jacket, made of a strange dark blue leather fabric. He wears blue fingerless gloves that look similar to these along with this blade resting in a sheath upon his back.

When he becomes his hero-self: Liberator, he becomes a wearer of this armor. At first glance, it may look heavy and unable to allow Jaden/Liberator to move fast...but that is not the case. In all honesty, the armor isn't quite THAT heavy, allowing Jaden/Liberator to move swiftly.

Powers and Abilities:
Jaden is a user of the Light element, mainly by use of the Paladin Gloves. With them, he is able to construct temporary shields, being able to temporary blind the opponent (thus allowing for a strike or allowing the team to escape), and even construct weapons that the others in the team could use. However, his true power comes straight from The Royal Blade. Jaden has the skills of a master swordsman, which makes the blade deadly in his hands, but with this blade he unlocks an even stronger power. When needed, Jaden grips the blade with both hands and says the trigger phrase: "Protect the innocent...LIBERATOR!" and the transformation begins. Once as Liberator, he can use his Light manipulating techniques more fluidly than he could before.

Standard Equipment/Weapons:
-The Royal Blade: An ancient blade that was said to be used by a great paladin, uncovered by Jaden and his father upon investigating the remains of the rumored "Knights of the Order".
-Paladin Gloves: Invented by scientists by request of the Justice League. These were given to Jaden after the discovery of The Royal Blade. The gloves allow the user to control a specific element that the user needs (The Justice League implanted the Light Element function within the gloves).

Personality:
Jaden is a kind-hearted young man, with a true knight's attitude and sense of justice. He also is quite knowledgeable in certain situations, picking up a few things from studying with his father to become a detective. He does what he can to help his teammates and even the civilians, making sure they are all taken care of. Sometimes he even tries to have a laugh with those he cares about, not to the point of practical jokes, but trying to get them to laugh about some stupid stuff when he can. These traits are often poured into Liberator whenever Jaden becomes his persona, though when he's as Liberator, these feelings become stronger than they were before. And even as Liberator, he takes things others may say about his friends and dismiss it without a second thought, making sure people know what is true about his teammates and what isn't.

Biography:
Jaden, at first glance, wouldn't seem like the son of a detective, but he was.

Ban Kudo: the Ace Detective in Star City. A real huge legend, almost as big as any of the members of the Flash family, but they never played a part in this family's life. None of the Justice League ever did... which is how Ban wanted life to be for his family, mainly his son. Jaden's parents had fought many times over the years, before quickly divorcing, leaving Jaden living with his father. The years passed and Jaden learned to follow in Ban's footsteps, trying to learn what he could to be a great detective like his father. However, fate played a new hand for this family when Jaden turned nineteen.

At this age, Jaden had learned quite a bit of information and was quite knowledgeable about this trade and what occurred with it. Though the main case Ban took his son on, rewrote the books on this. It was a triple homicide and an arson, beginning to seem like a normal crime scene, but upon closer inspection, both Ban and Jaden noted an untouched map that showed the ruins of the "Knights of the Order" that resided in the jungles of South America. Apparently before the separation of the continents, or by some other means...knights had traveled to South America and left a ruins there. The father-son team took off in search of these ruins, finally finding them. Jaden, not heeding the warnings from his father, further explored the ruins until he found a chamber...no...a tomb. Upon entering the tomb, he saw something on the casket in the middle of the room, reading: "Protect the innocent...Liberator. Take thy blade and be joined". At first Jaden didn't understand, until he saw the blade atop of the casket, to which he grabbed it. He looked at it and then read the inscription again...thus bringing forth Jaden's first transformation into Liberator. However, this would not be his last.

Upon returning back home with his father, Ban and Jaden were confronted by the Justice League. They explained that they were alarmed at the fact of the energy surge from South America that was caused from the blade. Thus, they handed Jaden the Paladin Gloves, and asked if he would like to learn how to control these new powers he held. To this, his answer was yes...

Weeks passed as he began to learn how to fight and use these powers, but he was finally confronted again...but this time the League invited him to join the Titans Alpha, a group of heroes his own age. Anticipation rose as he agreed...now finally leaving for Titan's Alpha HQ.

Other:
~He keeps in contact with his father Ban at all times. This helps him with clues and whereabouts to criminal activity.
~He is still looking for clues about the "Knights of the Order", in hopes to understand who and what they were.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Xel'Lex/Blue Lantern]
Name: Xel'Lex (Forerunner name) / Xel (Earth name)
Alias: Blue Lantern
Appearance:
Blue_Lantern_by_HatakeK.jpg

Powers and Abilities:
(The powers Xel does not have controlled and is able to use are as follows: Wormholes, Spacial Warps (Uses for space travel only), Time Travel, Energy Twin & Mind Alteration)
~Telepathy (A common trait that all Forerunner's share)

Standard Equipment/Weapons:
-Blue Lantern Power Ring: The main weapon/tool given to the Blue Lanterns. Those who hold a very strong sense of Hope are chosen to wield this blue spectrum of the lantern powers.
-Blue Lantern Power Battery: The power source that will be able to recharge the Blue Lantern's power ring, so long as they can recite the oath.

Personality:
Xel'Lex, as his position in the universe stands, is quite the hopeful Forerunner that has lived. His hopeful disposition even gives those he comes in contact (being those in the Blue Lantern Corps or beings he's met along the way) hope to carry on. As a Blue Lantern, Xel takes the protocol of the universe very serious and is always displeased when anyone breaks the intergalatic protocol that they have been given to enforce. Xel is what most people would think of as a workaholic and barely ever cracks a joke about anything, which barely gives anyone who has a joking personality any hope of getting a laugh out of him.

Biography:
Not much is known about the beings known as Forerunners, but one thing was for sure...they were a very fleeting race. And when Xel'Lex was born, he found that out quickly. Thanks to the Monitors, with the aid of the Dark Angel, they almost wiped out the Forerunners, were it not for Viza'Aziv. But through time...they still were becoming an endangered alien race. However through all this, Xel'Lex found a way to hope about a new future for his race. And soon...he would be right...

When he turned 14 (in Human years), his planet was visited by an aged elderly Blue Lantern. He spoke not a word, but simply let his power ring lead him to his chosen successor. Within a few moments, the ring lead him to Xel'Lex and he made him his successor, making him a full-fledged Blue Lantern. His hope grew stronger, as he knew that with this power he could instill hope in the rest of his people, which is just what happened. Within the next few weeks, the Forerunner people were becoming a hopeful race, knowing something good would happen to them soon.

However, as a Blue Lantern, Xel'Lex had to return to the Blue Lantern Corps planet to uphold his duties, leaving his people to keep hoping. Now, within a shocking discovery and orders from the Guardians, Xel'Lex makes his way to planet Earth to take care of rules a group of heroes have currently broken.

Other:

~ Xel'Lex is the only Blue Lantern who wears the mask that he wears, knowing that those amongst other worlds will fear his appearance.

[/spoiler]

[quote name="Chaos Sonic" post="6304100" timestamp="1384272374"]And now...the Co-Host appears with his apps!!   [spoiler=Jaden Kudo/Liberator] [b][u]Name[/u]:[/b] Jaden Kudo [b][u]Alias[/u]:[/b] Liberator [b][u]Age[/u]:[/b] 19 [b][u]Gender[/u]:[/b] Male [b][u]Appearance[/u]:[/b] Being at 5'10'' tall and weighing at 160 lbs, is Jaden. He has piercing sapphire blue eyes and a rusty copper hair color, which is almost always spiked up, as if he has bed head. He is only slightly tanned, as he doesn't want to turn too dark and ruin his image of himself. Jaden, most usually, wears a pair of black jeans with matching black tennis shoes, along with a stud belt with a white and blue belt buckle with a bright ruby in the dead center of it. The upper side of him, the young man wears a black t-shirt with a nice dark blue jacket, made of a strange dark blue leather fabric. He wears blue fingerless gloves that look similar to [url=http://img.amiami.jp/images/product/main/122/CGD2-28743.jpg]these[/url] along with [url=http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1pvemEklz1r6ggk2.jpg]this blade[/url] resting in a sheath upon his back.   When he becomes his hero-self: Liberator, he becomes a wearer of [url=http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/331/5/c/blaster_blade_render__1_by_mastergawain-d5mdrbz.png]this armor[/url]. At first glance, it may look heavy and unable to allow Jaden/Liberator to move fast...but that is not the case. In all honesty, the armor isn't quite THAT heavy, allowing Jaden/Liberator to move swiftly.   [b][u]Powers and Abilities[/u]:[/b] Jaden is a user of the Light element, mainly by use of the Paladin Gloves. With them, he is able to construct temporary shields, being able to temporary blind the opponent (thus allowing for a strike or allowing the team to escape), and even construct weapons that the others in the team could use. However, his true power comes straight from The Royal Blade. Jaden has the skills of a master swordsman, which makes the blade deadly in his hands, but with this blade he unlocks an even stronger power. When needed, Jaden grips the blade with both hands and says the trigger phrase: "Protect the innocent...LIBERATOR!" and the transformation begins. Once as Liberator, he can use his Light manipulating techniques more fluidly than he could before.   [b][u]Standard Equipment/Weapons[/u]:[/b] -[url=http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1pvemEklz1r6ggk2.jpg]The Royal Blade[/url]: An ancient blade that was said to be used by a great paladin, uncovered by Jaden and his father upon investigating the remains of the rumored "Knights of the Order". -[url=http://img.amiami.jp/images/product/main/122/CGD2-28743.jpg]Paladin Gloves[/url]: Invented by scientists by request of the Justice League. These were given to Jaden after the discovery of The Royal Blade. The gloves allow the user to control a specific element that the user needs (The Justice League implanted the Light Element function within the gloves).   [b][u]Personality[/u]: [/b] Jaden is a kind-hearted young man, with a true knight's attitude and sense of justice. He also is quite knowledgeable in certain situations, picking up a few things from studying with his father to become a detective. He does what he can to help his teammates and even the civilians, making sure they are all taken care of. Sometimes he even tries to have a laugh with those he cares about, not to the point of practical jokes, but trying to get them to laugh about some stupid stuff when he can. These traits are often poured into Liberator whenever Jaden becomes his persona, though when he's as Liberator, these feelings become stronger than they were before. And even as Liberator, he takes things others may say about his friends and dismiss it without a second thought, making sure people know what is true about his teammates and what isn't.   [b][u]Biography[/u]:[/b] Jaden, at first glance, wouldn't seem like the son of a detective, but he was.   Ban Kudo: the Ace Detective in Star City. A real huge legend, almost as big as any of the members of the Flash family, but they never played a part in this family's life. None of the Justice League ever did... which is how Ban wanted life to be for his family, mainly his son. Jaden's parents had fought many times over the years, before quickly divorcing, leaving Jaden living with his father. The years passed and Jaden learned to follow in Ban's footsteps, trying to learn what he could to be a great detective like his father. However, fate played a new hand for this family when Jaden turned nineteen.   At this age, Jaden had learned quite a bit of information and was quite knowledgeable about this trade and what occurred with it. Though the main case Ban took his son on, rewrote the books on this. It was a triple homicide and an arson, beginning to seem like a normal crime scene, but upon closer inspection, both Ban and Jaden noted an untouched map that showed the ruins of the "Knights of the Order" that resided in the jungles of South America. Apparently before the separation of the continents, or by some other means...knights had traveled to South America and left a ruins there. The father-son team took off in search of these ruins, finally finding them. Jaden, not heeding the warnings from his father, further explored the ruins until he found a chamber...no...a tomb. Upon entering the tomb, he saw something on the casket in the middle of the room, reading: "Protect the innocent...Liberator. Take thy blade and be joined". At first Jaden didn't understand, until he saw the blade atop of the casket, to which he grabbed it. He looked at it and then read the inscription again...thus bringing forth Jaden's first transformation into Liberator. However, this would not be his last.   Upon returning back home with his father, Ban and Jaden were confronted by the Justice League. They explained that they were alarmed at the fact of the energy surge from South America that was caused from the blade. Thus, they handed Jaden the Paladin Gloves, and asked if he would like to learn how to control these new powers he held. To this, his answer was yes...   Weeks passed as he began to learn how to fight and use these powers, but he was finally confronted again...but this time the League invited him to join the Titans Alpha, a group of heroes his own age. Anticipation rose as he agreed...now finally leaving for Titan's Alpha HQ.   [b][u]Other[/u]:[/b] ~[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPbce483kH8]Jaden's Theme[/url] & [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b--REaJD18U]Liberator's Theme[/url] ~He keeps in contact with his father Ban at all times. This helps him with clues and whereabouts to criminal activity. ~He is still looking for clues about the "Knights of the Order", in hopes to understand who and what they were.[/spoiler][/quote] Hey look, the polar opposite of Lukas...

Archived