• Start New Topic
Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Sakura's AGM Legacy Support

- - - - - legacy

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Moderators

• 37,770 posts
    Last Visit 28 minutes ago
  • Discord:Sakura#2014
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

NOTE: As this thread's name implies, most of the stuff in this thread will be pertinent to cards in the Archetype Generator Meta, NOT the actual metagame. 

Much like every other AGM support thread in this section, mostly will contain cards to push older Archetypes in the format to modern standards. A few are mine (because a chunk of them were designed pre-Zoo/Shinryu meta), a couple are archetypes that I like / should help out and others come from outside Decks we let in. 

[A few might be ported from my gift thread, so...]

Card total: 48 / 49

AGM prompts

Outside stuff

Also a note that cards that are colored BLUE are fresh cards I made. A handful of the stuff in this thread does come from older ones I made offsite, and thus only I know about.

NOTE

The ʻokina used for some of the card names can be substituted with the apostrophe character because I am well aware that keyboards do not have this character easily on demand. With the kahakō/macron, just try to use the circumflex character (or otherwise, you can use the regular glyph).

I need to make this clear due to how Hawaiian is structured in terms of vocabulary, and similar spelled words meaning completely different things with the inclusion/exclusion of the diacritics. Some words don't really change, but others will.

Please try not to be lazy with this.

UPDATE LOG

- 1/1/2018: Started this thread
- 1/2/2018: Added MPB stuff
- 1/5/2018: Added Sunbeast and Ice Barrier support.
- 1/23/2018: Added YCM Heavenly Sovereign and Worm support.
- 2/9/2018: Added ZPD and Arachne Pirate support.
- 2/12/2018: Added evilfusion.dek support cards (or Photons for right now, until Galaxies are confirmed / get in). Ignore the card in RED until then.
- 2/17/2018: Added Übeldrache stuff.
- 3/8/2018: Added Ice Barrier and Skyfang Brigade cards
- 3/9/2018: Fixed Quick Star's effect so it is possible to Synchro via effect.
- 3/26/2018: Added more ZPD cards, along with 1 Pendulum Magician and 1 Raidraptors card
- 3/28/2018: Added 2 Odd-Eyes cards and 1 Pendulum Magician.
- 4/14/2018: Added YCM Heavenly Sovereign support and Cipher support. 
- 4/15/2018: Added 3 Meklord cards

This will be subjected to updates as they come along. I also need to note that I designed the stuff in here without looking at the other support cards (as I am aware some of you already did legacy stuff for me). 

Like always, those of you who properly review get repped.

QU5YXAB.png

Edited by Flash Flyer - Sakura, 16 April 2018 - 04:43 AM.
Sakura was here, hiding stuff.

Signature Stuff
Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Character results

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators

• 37,770 posts

Added a lot of Sunbeast stuff and two Ice Barrier supports. 

Sunbeasts have fresh ones, whereas Ice Barrier ones come from 2015-2016 due to an offsite fanfic where one of the main characters uses Ice Barrier.

With the former, it's a somewhat mix of actually keeping to their original floodgate style of play, but also giving them more aggressive options in case those options fail and can be less passive.

====

More should be added later, but hopefully soon because I got other things I need to do in terms of cardmaking and so forth.

====

Also a disclaimer note about the Hawaiian names used for some of the cards and writing it; at a bare minimum, just use the apostrophe key to replace the 'okina (like I'm doing now). It's not that hard, or you can just c/p the name.

Signature Stuff
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Character results

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • 3,669 posts
    Last Visit 35 minutes ago
Given that the only one of those archetypes I have any design familiarity with is Ice Barriers, I'll analyze those for now:

Leopard is really good at setting up for the stun effects of other Ice Barriers, and is pretty good at generating Tribute fodder for the bigger monsters to come out without the aid of Magic Triangle (although I'd recommend that anyway). It's just pretty damned solid, and you can make an easy Gungnir/Brio with one of their Level 3/2 Tuners. While you'd still have to jump through hoops, this also makes Summoning Trish in Ice Barriers an actually decent idea!

Oh hey Oda. Faultroll for stun effects to remain live longer, recoups dead Barriers for Magic Triangle/discard fodder/extra bodies . . . it's pretty good.

The only problem I actually have with these is that they don't feature the "if multiple IBs are on the field, make it harder for your opponent to play the game" aspect of most Ice Barrier monsters, but I can understand trying to improve their ability to actually Synchro/use said stun effects without being too complicated in terms of design.
I'm also on DeviantART
I'm in the AGM, as its founder
Oh, and CowCow says I'm a Tyrunt.One of these days I will evolve . . .
But I am a Pokémon of my own

April's AGM Deck Challenge:
Troll Decks!
PM me for more details on AGM Deck Challenges, for your chance at 1000 Points!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators

• 37,770 posts

Given that the only one of those archetypes I have any design familiarity with is Ice Barriers, I'll analyze those for now:

Leopard is really good at setting up for the stun effects of other Ice Barriers, and is pretty good at generating Tribute fodder for the bigger monsters to come out without the aid of Magic Triangle (although I'd recommend that anyway). It's just pretty damned solid, and you can make an easy Gungnir/Brio with one of their Level 3/2 Tuners. While you'd still have to jump through hoops, this also makes Summoning Trish in Ice Barriers an actually decent idea!

Oh hey Oda. Faultroll for stun effects to remain live longer, recoups dead Barriers for Magic Triangle/discard fodder/extra bodies . . . it's pretty good.

The only problem I actually have with these is that they don't feature the "if multiple IBs are on the field, make it harder for your opponent to play the game" aspect of most Ice Barrier monsters, but I can understand trying to improve their ability to actually Synchro/use said stun effects without being too complicated in terms of design.

Yeah, Ice Barriers currently lack a lot of summoning speed compared to the more "streamlined" Decks that came out much later. Leopard kinda does that, but yeah. Also no hard OPT on it, because at the moment, they really aren't doing anything dumb right now and the viable targets this can summon are low, bar for their stall/lock strategy.

In a way, it does make Gungnir easier to make off Defender (which is a play I kinda do often, albeit not the best). IDK about Trish though, since you still need a 2 (and only Prior's consistent enough for that). Now if they got better Tuners and stuff to make the other stuff. 

Right now, it's just "get their summon speed up so they can actually combo those effects", then we can work on their lockdown strategies. As in, give the Deck value in its own members instead of going R4 Bahamut > Treatoad which I have seen lately, and yeah, push them up a bit.

=====

Will update this later with stuff.

Signature Stuff
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Character results

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • 3,669 posts
I mean, the Main Deck IB I made does both, carrying a self-Summon and stun effect, but I imagine that isn't a good idea if done en masse.

They do have Level 3 Tuners, if I'm remembering correctly. Plus, given that mine and yours appear in the same metagame, Twin Sages is a very solid combo to use in combination with Prior and Leopard, even letting you NS Prior/SS it with Leopard for cheap Synchro access.
I'm also on DeviantART

Troll Decks!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators

• 37,770 posts

I didn't look at the stuff you made; will do it later.

Tuner-wise, they got Defender / Geomancer for 3s; Cryomancer/Dewdark for 2s and I don't recall any Level 1s off top of head (or they don't exist and they use Veiler to hit people). 

Signature Stuff
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Character results

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators

• 37,770 posts

I technically made the edits LAST WEEK, but yeah, bumping this. 

Edits made were another Ritual Monster for the Heavenly Sovereigns (and yeah, Dad has been doing a very good job during his run). Just to be fair, he was given this card as a gift privately. 

Other addition is a Worm monster, as we do have them in the AGM.

====

There will be some more later, probably after the backlog of new Archetypal stuff in the queue is lowered.

Signature Stuff
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Character results

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • 3,669 posts
Minor correction on Cellulite Worm Origin: you need to specify that the Worms you send/use as Material are Reptile-Type, otherwise you get some unintentional side effects with a few Insects and Machines, I believe. At least, that's the precedent set by existing Worms: Cartaros, Victory, Prince, King, and Queen all specify Reptile-Type "Worm" monster to avoid accidental overlap with the Worms that don't look like they came off a sci-fi novel from the 80s.

Also, for some reason it only works with Zero, with no use regarding the other Worm Fusions made within the AGM itself.

Also, I find it somewhat funny that Dad shares his statline with Summoned Skull of all things.
I'm also on DeviantART

Troll Decks!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators

• 37,770 posts

The material requirement was intentional, so you could use the outliers. If I had restricted it to the Reptile ones, then your options are pretty limited right now. Reminder that some of them were designed for the regular game and not catered to AGM. It might break them though, but the outside ones shouldn't cause too many issues (if you can even scrap a good enough Deck).

[Unless some of you broke Worms already in AGM...]

Trying to remember the formula I used for Dad's stats; probably took his rep counter and rounded it for ATK, whereas DEF is something else. 

=====

I'll address the rest later, when it's not half past midnight on a school night.

Signature Stuff
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Character results

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators

• 37,770 posts

Bumping with additions for Arachne Pirate and ZPD.

Former got a searcher card because lack of one in the original thread (again though, I do not know if any of the other AGM members made anything for that, but there they go). There's also a naming reference to a certain anime if you can pick it up. 

As for Zootopia.dek, you got Higgins (remember that hippo taking roll call on Judy's first day?) and some other card. Obviously want to add another Main Deck, but what do they not already do, and what officers outside maybe Snarlov/Grizzoli (if I can find pictures) can be used. I am not doubling up on the same animal.

Technically cherry picking around stuff, but yeah. 

Signature Stuff
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Character results

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators

• 37,770 posts

Bumping with Übeldrache and Photon support.

In terms of the latter, I was unsure if we actually added Galaxies along with Photons at the time; therefore, only Evil Photon Dragon is confirmed to be in here. Disregard Evilfusion Dragon (yes, it is literally named for evilfusion himself [and was a resignation gift I personally gave him]) until it gets three more votes in the club. (Card is in RED, so again, consider it as being nonexistent)

It was last week, so I didn't bump this up until then. 

I'd like to buff my older sets too, so...next support cards may be geared toward the more "ancient" ones I made because they really do need them. I don't have a definitive timeline though, but yeah.

Signature Stuff
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Character results

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • 3,669 posts
Um, I assume Cooper is meant to target himself in addition to the other guy, but at the moment he only targets the non-Tuner Dragon-Type monster, meaning that the "both" in his text makes no sense.
I'm also on DeviantART

Troll Decks!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators

• 37,770 posts

Yeah, it should only target the non-Tuner Dragon; probably forgot that I didn't have it target self or I had a change of heart. It's fixed now.

Signature Stuff
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Character results

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators

• 37,770 posts

Updates:

+ 2 "Ice Barrier" cards

+ 2 "Skyfang Brigade" cards

Note that Skyfangs do have a TCG name confirmed, but since the first one was made while they were being called Skyfangs (and not Fur Hire), I'm keeping the transliterated names (but will keep their TCG names in parentheses). You may recognize Ambush from one of the game threads.

Duality is relatively new-ish whereas Quick Star is from a couple of years ago from offsite fic where character uses Ice Barriers.

Signature Stuff
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Character results

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • 3,669 posts
Um, quick note on Quick Star: You can't Synchro Summon directly via card effect. If you want it to still be a semi-legit Synchro Summon, try looking at Formula Synchron's text.
I'm also on DeviantART

Troll Decks!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators

• 37,770 posts

Um, quick note on Quick Star: You can't Synchro Summon directly via card effect. If you want it to still be a semi-legit Synchro Summon, try looking at Formula Synchron's text.

I fixed it yesterday, but yeah, take it as confirmation that it's repaired at this point. Should borrow from Formula, but only during your turn. Wording probably still sucks, but yeah, general idea is to use Ice Barriers in the GY as materials for another Synchro.

Next update should have some other archetypes getting back support, but I gotta look at which ones. 

Signature Stuff
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Character results

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators

• 37,770 posts

Bumping with a fair amount of updates. 

A few ZPD cards, which I technically designed to boost their performance in Master Rule 4 play (but accomplishes similar stuff here). Also 1 Pend Magician and 1 RR card; both of them came from the ED card games.

(I have another Pendulum Magician card, but I cannot add it yet because it invokes Odd-Eyes and PPals; neither of which we have at the moment.)

Signature Stuff
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Character results

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators

• 37,770 posts

Updated with Odd-Eyes ED monsters and that Magician I couldn't add because it referenced everything else Yuya had, but was not in the AGM at the time. 

The Odd-Eyes stuff can be referenced in the original versions of the Fusion and Synchro games if you need to; Encore is from offline but not recent. 

Signature Stuff
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Character results

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators

• 37,770 posts

Not much of an update, but 2 new cards added. 

YCM Heavenly Sovereigns get a new member in Striker (well, I had been meaning to give him an archetypal card in here for the work he's put into CC [and YCM to an extent]; despite everything that's happened to him). 

Ciphers got a card, though it's an old one (so not colored).

At some point, I'll have to go through the rest of the AGM's stuff because there's only so much I can do with trying to fix the handful of other stuff I do like in addition to working off whatever Konami archetypes we let in here.

Signature Stuff
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Character results

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators

• 37,770 posts

Added 3 Meklord cards; one of them being the retrained Boon from the Remake a Card game. 

Other cards involve making everything your opponent controls a Synchro Monster so Meklords can snatch them (because yeah, Fusion/Ritual/Xyz/Link or whatever summon mechanic Konami throws out in the foreseeable future say "screw you").

Also a third card that technically gets out the Emperors or Astros much faster without having to send other cards or blow up your own stuff (because Mektimed Blast is a TRAP and slow now). It does amount to a version of A Hero Lives without the bare field requirement, but think Meklords can get some power cards to make them work better in this era.

Signature Stuff
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Character results

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users