Sakura's AGM Legacy Support

NOTE: Stuff that I made originally and for Konami imports were designed for the actual game; hence the support cards are built about that (NOT specifically to AGM).

Much like every other AGM support thread in this section, mostly will contain cards to push older Archetypes in the format to modern standards. A few are mine (because a chunk of them were designed pre-Zoo/Shinryu meta), a couple are archetypes that I like / should help out and others come from outside Decks we let in. 

[A few might be ported from my gift thread, so...]

Also, there are some Link Monsters in here for random archetypes. AGM is still MR3, but I need to design in Master Rule 4.

[spoiler=AGM prompts] 
[spoiler=Skateboard Dragon]
http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/344347-agm-skateboard-dragons/
One of my earliest AGM archetypes, and yeah, to make Ritual Monsters actually workable. A bit of YGOPro testing did show how slow they were, so I needed to fix them. (Or could've been the core for my version is crap, and these are actually deadlier than I think they are from testing.)

Also, some of you may remember a chunk of this Archetype from 2099 days.

Elite Skateboard Dragon Shiragiku
Level 6 | WIND | Dragon | Flip | Effect
2200/2800
You can only use each of this card name's effects once per turn. (1) FLIP: If this card is flipped face-up: You can Special Summon up to 2 "Skateboard Dragon" monsters from your Deck and/or GY. (2) If you control a "Skateboard Dragon" card, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. (3) (Quick Effect): You can target 1 other face-up monster on the field; change both it and this card to face-down Defense Position.

Skateboard Dragon Ascension Park
Field Spell
You can only use the (2) and (3) effects of "Skateboard Dragon Ascension Park" each once per turn. (1) "Skateboard Dragon" monsters you control gain 200 ATK and DEF for each "Skateboard Dragon" monster on the field. (2) You can add 1 "Skateboard Dragon" card from your Deck or GY to your hand. (3) You can Special Summon 1 "Skateboard Dragon" monster from your hand or GY.

Skateboard Dragon Flare Rampage
Ritual Spell
You can only use each effect of "Skateboard Dragon Rampage" once per turn. (1) This card can be used to Ritual Summon any "Skateboard Dragon" monster. You must also Tribute monsters from your hand or field whose total Levels exactly equal the Level of that monster you are Ritual Summoning. (2) You can banish this card from your GY; banish up to 2 cards your opponent controls.

Skateboard Dragon Backup Routine
Continuous Spell Card
(1) You can target 3 "Skateboard Dragon" cards in your GY; shuffle all 3 into the Deck, then draw 1 card. (2) Once per turn, if a "Skateboard Dragon" monster you control is destroyed: You can Special Summon 1 "Skateboard Dragon" monster from your Deck in face-down Defense Position.

[spoiler=Show Jumper]
http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/300885-sakura-agm-clear-away-the-obstacles-show-jumpers-6/

Ohai show jumping in Yugioh. But yeah, this was one of the Decks that I really needed to push up because it was a literal incomplete when I posted it March 2016.

(Number 117:) Show Jumper Master Ānuenue
Rank 4 | LIGHT | Pyro | Xyz | Effect
2200/1700
2 Level 4 monsters
You can activate this card's ① and ② effects each once per turn. ① You can detach 1 material from this card, then target 1 "Show Jumper" monster in your GY or among your banished cards; return it to the hand. ② If a "Show Jumper" monster is returned to the hand: You can banish 1 random card from your opponent's hand. ③ If this card you control is destroyed by your opponent's card (by battle or card effect): You can Special Summon 1 "Show Jumper" monster from your hand or GY, except "Number 117: Show Jumper Master Ānuenue". 

Before someone goes on about "we have no Numbers in AGM", this was originally designed as a Number for outside purposes. For the purpose of AGM, this card's official name is "Show Jumper Master Ānuenue". Disregard the Number part in parentheses.

Ānuenue means "rainbow" in Hawaiian.

Show Jumper Routine
Continuous Trap
(1) Once per turn, if a "Show Jumper" monster you control returns to the hand: You can Special Summon 1 "Show Jumper" from your hand with a different name.

Supposed to help you keep field advantage after bouncing them to trigger stuff. 

[spoiler=Stuffimol]
https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/367072-repost-stuffimols-agm/

Well, I wrote the archetype prompt, so...I technically had a hand in making them, though the whole thing was ultimately Kyumi's design in the end. 

Stuffimol Reindeer
Level 7 | LIGHT | Beast | Synchro | Effect
2500/2000
1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner "Stuffimol" monsters
(1) Other "Stuffimol" monsters you control cannot be targeted or destroyed by an opponent's card effects. (2) Once per turn: You can shuffle up to 2 "Stuffimol" cards in your GY into the Deck, then banish an equal number of cards your opponent controls. 

[spoiler=Ytrium]
https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/368168-agm-written-ytrium-psychic-fusion-bombers-1313/

Ytrium Product Sigma
Level 8 | LIGHT | Psychic | Fusion | Effect
2800/200
3 EARTH Psychic monsters
(1) Any damage you take from a monster effect instead increases your LP by the same amount. (2) Once per turn: You can banish up to 3 "Ytrium" cards from your hand or GY; destroy an equal number of cards your opponent controls. 

Ytrium Emergency Fusion
Quick-Play Spell
You can only activate 1 card with this name per turn. (1) Excavate 1 "Ytrium" Fusion Monster in your Extra Deck; send monsters listed on that monster as Fusion Materials from your hand or Deck to the GY, then Fusion Summon that monster. That monster's ATK and DEF are halved, also its effects are negated until the End Phase.

[spoiler=Sunbeast]
https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/356077-sakura-agm-praise-the-sun-sunbeasts/

Sunbeast Kilape
Level 5 | LIGHT | Beast | Effect
2000/2400
① "Sunbeast" monsters you control can attack directly, but any battle damage they inflict by this effect is halved.

"Kilape" is the Hawaiian word for "giraffe".

Sunbeast Leinekia
2300/1800
You can only use this card name's ② effect once per turn. ① If a "Sunbeast" monster you control battles, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step. ② If this card is destroyed: You can Special Summon 1 "Sunbeast" monster with a different name from your Deck.

"Leinekia" is Hawaiian word for "reindeer" (also you might see a parallel to some other reindeer cards in the AGM).

Sunbeast ʻElepane
Level 6 | LIGHT | Beast | Effect
2500/1300
① If a "Sunbeast" monster you control battles an opponent's monster, any battle damage they inflict to your opponent is doubled.

ʻElepane/i is "elephant".

Sunbeast ʻAlopeke
2200/1400
① If your opponent activates a card or effect (Quick Effect): You can negate that card or effect, and if you do, destroy it. You must control another "Sunbeast" monster to activate/resolve this effect.

ʻAlopeke translates to "fox".

Sunbeast Lakuna
Level 4 | LIGHT | Beast | Effect
1600/1200
① During your Main Phase, you can Normal Summon 1 "Sunbeast" monster in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn.)

"Lakuna" is raccoon.

Also to give Kākela another friend in the lower Level department and speed up summoning from Unleash's "Catalyst/Spark Field" effect. In application, raccoons are technically sneaky, so... (We don't have them here though; we get mongoose)

[spoiler=YCM Heavenly Sovereign]
https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/362565-sakura-agm-praise-based-ycm-mods-ycm-heavenly-sovereign-12/

YCM Heavenly Sovereign - Thanatos the Patriarch
Level 6 | FIRE | Zombie | Ritual | Effect
2500/1200
You can Ritual Summon this card with any "YCM Heavenly" Spell Card. Must be Ritual Summoned without using a monster with this card's name. You can only use each effect of this card name once per turn. (1) If your opponent adds a card(s) from their Deck or GY to their hand: You can banish those card(s), face-down. (2) (Quick Effect): You can discard this card, then target up to 2 of your banished "YCM Heavenly" cards; shuffle them into the Deck, then shuffle an equal number of cards your opponent controls into the Deck.

I had to go back into Dad's naming history, but yeah, he deserved one here because of the work he put into moderating this place, despite life. Wording is partly awkward due to using a hybrid of PSCT and the OCG numbering thing, but should be clear enough. It's meant to be derived from the Decks Dad posted in TCG a while back (though I honestly don't play Dark World or Shiranui).

(BTW, he did receive this card as an earlier gift)

YCM Heavenly Sovereign - Striker the Shadow Joker
Level 6 | DARK | Warrior | Ritual | Effect
2400/1400
You can Ritual Summon this card with any "YCM Heavenly" Spell Card. Must be Ritual Summoned without using a monster with this card's name. You can only use each effect of this card name once per turn. (1) You can banish 1 card your opponent controls, face-down. If you control another "YCM Heavenly Sovereign" monster, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects to this effect's activation. (2) If a "YCM Heavenly Sovereign" monster you control destroys an opponent's monster by battle: You can add 1 "YCM Heavenly" card from your Deck to your hand. 

Oh Striker, you and I could've had a longer period as CC moderators if stuff never happened. But yeah, I'm not exactly sure what Decks you play with nowadays, so you got an effect based on BLS-Envoy of the Beginning (iirc you liked Chaos Dragon). Second one is just a search effect so you don't have to rely on Duality Mirror for your searches. 

Naming-wise is basically your Halloween monster from last year and I guess your general role in CC right now. Not a staff member (at the moment), but you are technically helping, so...

Dova, Apprentice of the YCM Heavenly Sovereign

Level 4 | EARTH | Warrior | Effect

1500/1200

When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can add 1 "YCM Heavenly Sovereign" Ritual Monster and 1 "YCM Heavenly" Ritual Spell Card from your Deck or GY to your hand. If this card is Tributed to Ritual Summon a "YCM Heavenly Sovereign" monster: You can draw 1 card.

[spoiler=Electric Field]

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/340952-sakura-agm-electric-field-1616/

Phi, Retriever of the Electric Field

Level 4 | EARTH | Thunder | Effect

1200/2000

You can only use this card name's effect once per turn. (1) When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can shuffle all Spells/Traps in your GY that mention "Electric Field" in their text into the Deck, then draw 2 cards. 

Zeta, Reserve Major of the Electric Field
Link 2 | EARTH | Thunder | Link | Effect
W / SE
2 "Electric Field" monsters
(1) Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 "Electric Field" monster from your hand or GY to a zone this card points to. (2) Once per turn, if another "Electric Field" monster you control leaves the field by an opponent's card: You can shuffle that monster into the Deck, then inflict damage to your opponent equal to half that monster's ATK. 

(Sakura, why are you posting a Link Monster in an AGM support thread?! Well, it technically counts as legacy support, albeit making them suck less. You also got Phi as a counterpart to Rho in retrieving the support cards. Then again, it's been a very long while since I took electronic physics, so...)

[spoiler=Arachne Pirates]
https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/365730-written-agm-arachne-pirate-1313/

Namigumo, Navigator of the Arachne Pirates
Level 3 | WATER | Insect | Effect

1100/2000
You can only use this card name's (2) effect once per turn. (1) Once per turn: You can add 1 "Arachne Pirate" card from your Deck to your hand. (2) You can banish this card from your GY; Special Summon to 2 "Arachne Pirate" monsters with different names from your hand or GY.

In my defense, I technically wrote the prompt for it. One thing I noticed from Octo's stuff is lack of searchers, and so we have one now. Also swarming power.

(Uh yeah, and whoever can figure out the source for this card's name gets a rep.)

[spoiler=Rocknight]

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/371243-rocknight-synchro-aggro-done-differently/

Rocknight Artillery Fortress

Field Spell

You can only use this card name's (2) effect once per turn. (1) Monsters your opponent controls lose 100 ATK and DEF for each Granite Counter on cards you control. (2) You can add 1 "Rocknight" card from your Deck to your hand, except "Rocknight Artillery Fortress". (3) You can remove 6 Granite Counters from cards you control; Special Summon 1 "Rocknight" monster from your GY.

Idea is to give them some general search power without restrictions. But then, you're asking "but this is more self-serving than actually supporting the other cards". This is true, but ideally you should already set up enough with the Continuous Spell/Traps. That, and it's free revival for any of the members.

Rocknight Gravel Rain

Normal Spell

(1) Send up to 2 "Rocknight" monsters from your Deck to the GY; place the same number of Granite Counters on "Rocknight" cards you control. 

Let's see; replenishes counters you probably blew off on stuff earlier. 

Rocknight Assailant
Link 3 | EARTH | Rock | Link | Effect
W / S / SE
2+ "Rocknight" monsters
(1) While this card points to a "Rocknight" monster, you can activate "Rocknight" Spells/Traps from your hand during either player's turn. (2) Once per turn: You can Tribute 1 other "Rocknight" monster you control or from your hand; destroy 1 card your opponent controls, then place 1 Granite Counter on all "Rocknight" monsters you control.

Since Draco asked for this one in the Link game, he got it. Obviously, it isn't revivable via the Spell/Traps because no Level [obviously because it's a LINK], but now it gives you Granite Counters.

As I left this card in ORANGE, disregard its existence because AGM doesn't have Links.

[spoiler=Übeldrache]
https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/370749-group-agm-archetype-übeldrache/

Übeldrache Cooper
Level 4 | DARK | Dragon | Tuner | Effect
1700/1200
You can only use each of this card name's effects (1) (Quick Effect): You can target 1 non-Tuner Dragon monster you control or in your GY; banish both that monster and this card, then Synchro Summon 1 Dragon monster from your Extra Deck. (2) If this card is Tributed: You can target 1 face-down Spell/Trap your opponent controls; it cannot be activated this turn.

Übeldrache Advent
Continuous Spell
You can only use this card name's (2) effect once per turn. (1) Once per turn, if you would Tribute an "Übeldrache" monster, you can Tribute another "Übeldrache" Spell/Trap you control instead. (2) (Quick Effect): You can Tribute 1 "Übeldrache" monster you control; Special Summon 1 "Übeldrache" monster from your hand or GY with higher original ATK.

Übeldrache Return
Continuous Trap
You can only use each of this card name's effects once per turn. (1) You can target 1 "Übeldrache" monster in your GY; Special Summon it. That monster cannot attack or activate its effects until the end of the turn. (2) You can target 3 "Übeldrache" cards in your GY; shuffle all 3 into the Deck, then draw 1 card. 

Übeldrache Twilight
Continuous Trap
You can only use each of this card name's effects once per turn. (1) (Quick Effect): You can Tribute 1 "Übeldrache" monster from your hand or field; this turn, monsters your opponent currently controls lose ATK and DEF equal to that monster's ATK and DEF (even if this card leaves the field). (2) If this card leaves the field because it was Tributed for an "Übeldrache" monster's effect: You can target 1 card your opponent controls; banish it, face-down. 

Ohai Shinryu-esque ports for the latest AGM archetype. But yeah, more backrow to work with and a Level 4 Tuner (though mostly to get their Level 8 out because you would otherwise have to jump through hoops to make it).

For the record, the Tuner is named after Henry E. Cooper, the chairman of the Committee of Safety in the 1890s. This one doesn't strike you as an obvious infamous name, but in this case, he was a major factor in the overthrow of the Hawaiian kingdom 125 years ago. I don't associate him as being "evil" but those in the sovereignty movement probably do because of his role in dethroning Queen Lili'uokalani. I'll leave it at that because this isn't Debates. (I was going to do Thurston or Sanford Dole, but they technically had some good in them afterwards so...)

[spoiler=Immolancient]

Immolancient Reincarnation

Normal Spell

Special Summon as many "Immolancient" monsters with different names from your GY, then take 800 damage for each monster Special Summoned by this effect. If an "Immolancient" monster you control is destroyed and sent to the GY: You can banish this card from your GY; Special Summon that monster, then your opponent takes damage equal to half that monster's ATK. You can only use each effect of "Immolancient Reincarnation" once per turn. 

[spoiler=Space Cruiser]

Space Cruiser Omega Typhoon

Level 11 | WIND | Machine | Effect

3600/3000

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by returning 1 "Space Cruiser" monster you control to the hand, except "Space Cruiser Omega Typhoon". You can only Special Summon "Space Cruiser Omega Typhoon" this way once per turn. Cannot be targeted or destroyed by your opponent's effects. This card can make a second and third attack during each Battle Phase, also if it battles an opponent's monster, any battle damage it inflicts to your opponent is doubled. If this card leaves the field: You can Special Summon 2 Level 8 or lower "Space Cruiser" monsters with different names (from your hand or GY), but their effects are negated until the end of the turn. You can only use this effect of "Space Cruiser Omega Typhoon" once per turn.

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/374336-expand-my-archetype-game-version-20/page-2?do=findComment&comment=7117507

[spoiler=Paraphys]

Paraphys Endymion

Level 7 | DARK | Wyrm | Effect

2700 | 1700

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by banishing 2 Wyrm monsters with different names you control and/or from your GY. If this card was Special Summoned by its own effect: You can add 1 "Paraphys" card from your Deck or GY to your hand. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can banish 1 Wyrm monster from your hand or Deck, then target 1 card on the field; banish it, face-down. During the End Phase, if this card was banished: You can Special Summon this banished card.

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/374336-expand-my-archetype-game-version-20/page-2?do=findComment&comment=7117902

[spoiler=Dream☆Dream]

Dream☆Dream Performer - Serena

Level 7 | FIRE | Spellcaster | Pendulum | Effect

2500/2400

Scale 11

PE: You cannot Pendulum Summon monsters, except "Dream☆Dream" monsters. This effect cannot be negated. While you have another "Dream☆Dream" card in your Pendulum Zone, "Dream☆Dream" cards you control cannot be targeted or destroyed by your opponent's effects. You can shuffle 2 "Dream☆Dream" cards you control or from your hand with different names into the Deck; Special Summon this card from your Pendulum Zone. You can only use this effect of "Dream☆Dream Performer - Serena" once per turn.

ME: This card can attack all monsters your opponent controls once each. If a "Dream☆Dream" monster you control leaves the field: You can return it to the hand instead. While you control another "Dream☆Dream" monster, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to the activation of a  "Dream☆Dream" card or effect.

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/374336-expand-my-archetype-game-version-20/page-2?do=findComment&comment=7117918

[spoiler=Neo AGM Avenger]

Please note that the support cards in here are Link oriented (and obviously will not be functional in AGM until further notice). 

Neo AGM Avenger - ZPD Commander

Link 3 | WIND | Beast-Warrior | Link | Effect

W E S

2+ "ZPD" or "AGM" monsters

"ZPD" and "AGM" monsters you control cannot be targeted or destroyed by your opponent's card effects. You can activate each of the following effects once per turn.

● Special Summon 1 "ZPD" or "AGM" monster from your hand or GY.

● Banish 1 card your opponent controls or in their GY, face-down.

Neo AGM Avenger - Murine Constructor

Link 2 | WATER | Cyberse | Link | Effect

SW SE

2 "AGM" or "Murine" monsters

"AGM" and "Murine" monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle, also you take no damage from battles involving "AGM" or "Murine" monsters you control. Once per turn: You can target 1 "AGM" or "Murine" monster you control; move it to an unoccupied Main Monster Zone on your field. If an "AGM" or "Murine" monster is sent to the GY: You can draw 2 cards, then shuffle 1 card from your hand into the Deck. You can only use this effect of "Neo AGM Avenger - Murine Constructor" once per turn.

Neo AGM Avenger - Sleepy Artist

Link 1 | EARTH | Spellcaster | Link | Effect

S

1 "AGM" monster

When this card is Link Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 "AGM" monster from your hand or GY to a zone this card points to. You can only use this effect of "Neo AGM Avenger - Sleepy Artist" once per turn. You can Normal Summon 1 "AGM" monster in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn.)

[spoiler=Geargoyle]

Geargoyle Rapid Overdrive

Normal Spell

Target 1 "Geargoyle" Synchro Monster you control; excavate the top 4 cards of your Deck. Shuffle all of those cards into the Deck, then the targeted monster gains an additional attack this turn for each "Geargoyle" monster excavated. You can pay 2000 LP and banish this card from your GY: Special Summon 2 Synchro Monsters from your GY. You can only use 1 effect of "Geargoyle Rapid Overdrive" per turn, and only once that turn.

[spoiler=LIGHT Lotus]

Yellow Lotus of Salvation

Level 2 | LIGHT | Plant | Effect

1000/0

When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 LIGHT Plant "Lotus" monster from your hand. Your opponent cannot target other LIGHT Plant "Lotus" monsters you control for card effects. If a LIGHT Plant "Lotus" monster you control is sent to the GY: You can Special Summon 1 LIGHT Plant "Lotus" monster with a different name from your Deck.

[spoiler=Blossom Dragons]

Blossom Dragon Winter Snowglory

Link 3 | WATER | Dragon | Link | Effect

N W E

2+ monsters, including 1 "Blossom Dragon" monster

When this card is Link Summoned: You can Special Summon up to 3 "Blossom Tokens" (WATER/Level 2/Dragon/ATK 500/DEF 500). You can Tribute 1 "Blossom Token" you control; Special Summon 1 "Blossom Dragon" monster from your hand, GY or face-up in your Extra Deck to a zone on your field a Link Monster points to. While this card points to a monster, other "Blossom Dragon" monsters you control cannot be targeted or destroyed by an opponent's effects.

Pulsating Blossom Dragon

Counter Trap

If your opponent Summons a monster or activates a monster effect while you control a "Blossom Dragon" monster: Negate the Summon of that monster, and if you do, shuffle it into the Deck. If you control a "Blossom Dragon" monster with 2500 or more ATK, you can activate this card from your hand.

[spoiler=Outside stuff]

Member generated

[spoiler=ZPD]
http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/358178-sakura-zpd-archetype-1515/

ZPD Officer - Higgins
Level 4 | EARTH | Beast-Warrior | Effect
1700/1500
① Once per turn, if a "ZPD" monster you control battles an opponent's monster: You can have that monster gains ATK equal to the ATK of the opponent's monster it is battling until the end of the Damage Step.

(Oh hello Officer Higgins, or should I say, the ZPD equivalent of Honest / Kalut or whatever.)

ZPD Officer - Snarlov
1800/1000
You can only Special Summon "ZPD Officer - Snarlov" with its ① effect once per turn. ① If you control another "ZPD" monster with a different name, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. ② Once per turn: You can target 1 card your opponent controls; shuffle it into the Deck. You must control another "ZPD" monster to activate and resolve this effect.

(I more/less made this one after test running it on Duel Portal against self in MR4. One thing I really needed was monster presence and definitive field removal.)

ZPD Officer - Shinsetsu

Level 3 | EARTH | Beast-Warrior | Effect

1500/1300

① Monsters your opponent controls lose 200 ATK and DEF for each "ZPD" monster you control and in your GY. ② Once per turn, if your opponent Summons a monster(s) (Quick Effect): You can change their battle positions, and if you do, negate their effects. If you control another "ZPD" monster, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to this effect's activation.

Mostly to deal with monsters in the event you can't field enough monsters to plus hard off Central Headquarters or you get milled. Also a general softening effect to deal with summoned stuff; unfortunately, it doesn't deal with Links (well, reverse it and probably might, but let's leave it like this for now; stat drop is enough). 

ZPD Officer - Mabel

1100/2000

① You can activate "ZPD" Spells/Traps from your hand during your opponent's turn. ② If this face-up card leaves the field: You can return 1 card your opponent controls to the hand. You must control another "ZPD" monster at activation to apply/resolve this effect.

Keep Arrest and Inspection in hand, then trigger them when you need to and not be backrow removal bait. Also bouncing. 

(P.S. Mabel was a cut character from the final film who's a parking officer, but still exists so work with it. Lower ATK because you're not seeing a 92-year old doing high octane police duties, right?)

ZPD Detective - Oates

1600/1800

① When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can Set 1 "ZPD" Spell/Trap from your Deck or GY to your field. ② Once per turn: You can gain 500 LP for each "ZPD" monster you control with a different name.

Purpose of existing is getting your stuff already set up instead of having to use Hopps to retrieve it again. Part of me would like to have the Set card be triggerable that turn, but...potential abuse of Dispatch after you use it to call him. Also LP gain doesn't hurt too much, especially if you really have to run Strike and stuff to cover up things the other backrow can't.

(Also Zootopia Files character, but I haven't played the game for various reasons; mostly access)

ZPD Veteran Officer - Hopps Accel
Rank 4 | WIND | Beast-Warrior | Xyz | Effect
2100/2000
2 Level 4 WIND Beast-Warrior-Type monsters
Once per turn, during your Main Phase 2, you can also Xyz Summon "ZPD Veteran Officer - Hopps" by using "ZPD Officer - Hopps" you control as material. ① Unaffected by your opponent's card effects. ② Once per turn: You can add 1 "ZPD" card from your Deck or GY to your hand. ③ Once per turn: You can banish 1 card your opponent controls.

ZPD Veteran Officer - Wilde Accel
Rank 4 | EARTH | Beast-Warrior | Xyz | Effect
2200/1700
2 Level 4 EARTH Beast-Warrior-Type monsters
Once per turn, during your Main Phase 2, you can also Xyz Summon "ZPD Veteran Officer - Wilde" by using "ZPD Officer - Wilde" you control as material. ① Unaffected by your opponent's card effects. ② Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can shuffle 1 "ZPD" card from your hand or GY into the Deck; draw 2 cards. ③ Once per turn: You can banish 1 card from your opponent's GY.

(Here you go with the Zoodiac-style upgrades for Judy and Nick.)

ZPD Raid
Normal Spell
You can only activate 1 "ZPD Raid" per turn. ① If you control 2 or more "ZPD" monsters: Banish your opponent's entire hand, face-down, then they draw an equal number of cards.

(As much as I'd rather not borrow from a card that got hit, it technically does fit into how actual police raids go, except you don't get new assets like you are in here. Also not generic like Reincarnation.)

ZPD Emergency Dispatch
Quick-Play Spell
You can only use this card name's ② effect once per turn. ① Special Summon 1 "ZPD" monster from your hand or Deck. ② (Quick Effect): You can banish this card from your GY; Special Summon up to 2 "ZPD" monsters with different names from your hand or GY.

Konami generated

[spoiler=MPB]
Mecha Phantom Beast Speecheetah
Level 4 | WIND | Machine | Effect
1500/1600
You can only use the (1) effect of "Mecha Phantom Beast Speecheetah" once per turn. (1) If you control another "Mecha Phantom Beast" monster, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). (2) This card's Level is increased by the total Levels of all "Mecha Phantom Beast" Tokens you control. (3) Cannot be destroyed while you control a Token. (4) Once per turn: You can Tribute 1 Token, then target 1 other "Mecha Phantom Beast" monster; this turn, that monster can attack your opponent directly.

Cheetah
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MTC_MQ-17_SpyHawk

Mecha Phantom Beast Shidenka
Level 4 | WIND | Machine | Effect
1400/1900
(1) Once per turn: You can send up to 2 "Mecha Phantom Beast" monsters from your Deck to the GY; Special Summon an equal number of "Mecha Phantom Beast Tokens" (Machine/WIND/Level 3/ATK 0/DEF 0). You cannot use monsters you control as material for a Summon the turn you activate this effect, except "Mecha Phantom Beast" monsters. (2) This card's Level is increased by the total Levels of all "Mecha Phantom Beast" Tokens you control. (3) Cannot be destroyed while you control a Token. 

Deer
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kawanishi_N1K

But Sakura, this is essentially "Raiten but from the Deck". The simple answer being that we don't have Raiten in the AGM solely because it mentions Links, and this is basically our equivalent. To be fair, this card is technically bound by the same restrictions as Raiten in terms of using only MPBs as materials, but not explicitly noting what (suppose as future proofing for the inevitable next summon mechanic from ED, and "bypassing" that one reason Raiten got barred. 

Also for setting up O-lion and Hamstrat plays. 

Mecha Phantom Beast Tenpegasus
Rank 4 | WIND | Machine | Xyz | Effect
2200/1600
2 Level 4 monsters
(1) Cannot be destroyed while you control a Token. (2) Once per turn: You can detach 1 material from this card; Special Summon 2 "Mecha Phantom Beast Tokens" (WIND/Level 3/Machine/ATK 0/DEF 0). (3) Once per turn: You can Tribute 1 Token or 1 "Mecha Phantom Beast" monster you control; Special Summon 1 "Mecha Phantom Beast" monster from your Deck or GY, and if you do, that monster can attack your opponent directly this turn.

https://en.wikipedia...g_KC-46_Pegasus
Tenma

Mecha Phantom Beast Dreamwyvern
Rank 10 | WIND | Machine | Xyz | Effect
3200/3000
2 Level 10 monsters
① Unaffected by your opponent's card effects while you control a Token. ② Once per turn: You can detach 1 material from this card; banish up to 2 of your opponent's cards, face-down, until the End Phase of their next turn. ③ If this card with material leaves the field: You can Special Summon up to 2 "Mecha Phantom Beast" monsters from your GY, except "Mecha Phantom Beast Dreamwyvern".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_Dreamlifter

Wyvern

Mecha Phantom Beast Toryugirin

Rank 10 | WIND | Machine | Xyz | Effect

3300/3000

2+ Level 10 monsters

While you control a Token, this card cannot be targeted or destroyed by an opponent's effects, also it cannot be destroyed by battle. Once per turn: You can detach 1 material from this card; banish up to 2 cards your opponent controls; face-down. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can Special Summon 1 "Mecha Phantom Beast Token" (Level 3 / WIND / Machine / ATK 0 / DEF 0). 

(Kawasaki Ki-45 Toryu + Kirin)

Mecha Phantom Beast Shangyriker

Level 10 | WIND | Machine | Synchro | Effect

3000/2500

1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner "Mecha Phantom Beast" monsters

For this card's Synchro Summon, you can treat 1 Token monster you control as a Tuner monster. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can Special Summon 1 "Mecha Phantom Beast Token" (Level 3 / WIND / Machine / ATK 0 / DEF 0). Cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects while you control a Token. Once per turn: You can Tribute 1 Token; banish 1 card your opponent controls, face-down.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shangyang_(rainbird)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McDonnell_Douglas_F-15E_Strike_Eagle

[spoiler=Ice Barrier]
Most of the stuff is technically ripped from old stuff I made for an offsite fanfic character, but in all seriousness, they really are slow nowadays, even with Prior's help.

Leopard of the Ice Barrier
Level 4 | WATER | Beast | Effect
1600/1500
(1) If this card is Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Ice Barrier" monster from your hand or GY, except a monster with this card name.

(Uh yeah, chain this with Defender and you have easy Gungnir or whatever generic 7 / WATER oriented Synchro you want to make. Or you can go make an attack lock.)

General Oda of the Ice Barrier
Level 6 | WATER | Warrior | Effect
2400/1600
You can only control 1 monster with this card name. (1) If you control 2 or more "Ice Barrier" monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. (2) If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: You can target up to 2 "Ice Barrier" cards in your GY; add them to your hand. 

Duality of the Ice Barrier
Normal Spell
(1) Target 1 "Ice Barrier" monster you control; Special Summon 1 "Ice Barrier" monster from your hand with the same Level as the targeted monster.

This is more for summoning the Main Deck bosses after you summon the ED, but probably to push the Level 4 game a bit.

Quick Star of the Ice Barrier
Normal Spell
(1) Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Ice Barrier" monster from your hand or Deck. (2) Once per Chain: You can banish this card from your GY; immediately after this effect resolves, Synchro Summon 1 monster from your Extra Deck by shuffling "Ice Barrier" monsters in your GY into the Deck as materials.

One of my old fanfic cards, but also does its job of speeding up Ice Barriers. Also for consecutive Synchro Summons if you can fulfill the conditions in the GY. General note, you still have to meet any specific conditions (so...Trishula still needs 2+ non-Tuners; you can't just cheese it by shuffling something like Raiho + Defender; however, you can still summon something like Clear Wing off Gungnir if you still have the materials.)

[spoiler=Worm]
Cellulite Worm Origin
Rank 4 | LIGHT | Reptile | Xyz | Effect
2100/2000
2+ Level 4 "Worm" monsters
(1) While this card has material, "Worm" monsters you control are unaffected by your opponent's card effects. (2) Once per turn: You can detach all "Worm" materials from this card, then banish this card until the End Phase; send an equal number of "Worm" monsters from your hand or Deck to the GY, and when you do, Special Summon 1 "Worm Zero" from your Extra Deck. That monster is treated as being Fusion Summoned with Reptile "Worm" monsters with all different names. 

Some of you remember this from the Xyz Monster game, but yeah. Idea is to make Worm Zero easier to summon and involve other Worms, because let's face it, they're currently scattered over the place and nowhere near tier 2/3. 

[spoiler=Photon]
Galaxy-Eyes Evil Photon Dragon
Rank 8 | LIGHT | Dragon | Xyz | Effect
3000/2500
2 Level 8 "Galaxy" and/or "Photon" monsters
(1) Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 monster on the field; that monster's effects are negated and its ATK and DEF becomes 0, then your opponent takes 1000 damage. (2) Monsters targeted by this card's (1) effect cannot be used as material for a Summon. (3) If this Xyz Summoned card you control is destroyed and sent to your GY: You can Special Summon 1 other "Galaxy-Eyes" Xyz Monster from your GY.

Galaxy-Eyes Evilfusion Dragon
Rank 8 | LIGHT | Dragon | Xyz | Effect
3400/2500
2+ Level 8 "Galaxy" monsters
(1) Cannot be targeted by card effects while it has Xyz Material. (2) Once per turn: You can detach 1 material from this card; this card gains ATK equal to the combined ATK of all monsters your opponent controls until the end of the turn. (3) If this card with material in its owner's control is destroyed while it has a "Galaxy-Eyes" monster as material: You can Special Summon this card during the End Phase, and if you do, its ATK becomes 4000.

Obvious homage to evilfusion is obvious; I did give him the last one as a sendoff card.

[spoiler=Skyfang Brigade (Fur Hire)]

Itachi, Ninja Fur Hire

Level 6 | DARK | Beast-Warrior | Effect

2400/1600

You can only use this card name's (2) effect once per turn. (1) If you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. (2) If a "Fur Hire" monster is Special Summoned to your field: You can look at your opponent's hand, then banish 1 card from your opponent's hand.

Something "I ripped off Naruto" for this, and you're partially right. But in hindsight, Fur Hires are reliant on their NS often (and keeping a chain of members going); they get striked and you're dead meat. So now, you got a member for them that can get around this (and also snipe the opponent's hand...because Sharingan sees through mostly everything). 

Also would be a very large weasel or something, because "itachi" = weasel in Japanese. 

We don't have Ninjas in AGM, but even then, this card wouldn't do much for them anyway. Also because Fur Hire aren't a full pirate archetype anyway, so...we can let ninjas come on. (Oh right, and an actually good Level 5 target for Training because Sagitta is kinda bad).

Tahz, Scavenger Fur Hire

Level 4 | LIGHT | Beast | Effect

1700/1000

You can only use each of this card name's effects once per turn. ① You can Special Summon 1 "Fur Hire" monster from your hand, except "Tahz, Scavenger Fur Hire". ② If a "Fur Hire" monster is Special Summoned to your field while you control this face-up card: You can add 1 "Fur Hire" Spell/Trap or "Fandora, the Flying Furtress" from your Deck to your hand.

Beat has a friend who searches out everything else you need to, like the support cards. Granted, they literally only have Training and Strong Winds in the actual game, but in AGM, you got far more targets to search like the below cards. Naming-wise, named after Taz from Looney Tunes (because this would thematically be a T-devil).

Don't blame me for making card at 1 am. 

Sakura, Medic Fur Hire

Level 5 | FIRE | Beast-Warrior | Effect

2200/1700

You can only use this card name's ① effect once per turn. ① If this card is Special Summoned: You can halve the ATK and DEF of all monsters your opponent controls. ② If a "Fur Hire" monster you control activates its effect, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to that effect's activation.

Yes, I named this after the Naruto character my online nickname has been derived from for the past 8 years. Then again, what kind of pirate/mercenary crew doesn't have a medic on board? (No actual healing effect because Wiz already took that role, but...you do get to halve everything your opponent has and make use of any stat boosts Blavo gave you + this card's other effect without getting hand trapped)

Now then, what animal would be appropriate? Probably wolf because Google yields a ton of fanart of Sakura as such.

https://naruto-1949.deviantart.com/art/Sakura-Teisan-148472344

(I like this one, but this is for card design.)

Bandito, Trickster Fur Hire

Level 3 | LIGHT | Beast | Tuner | Effect

1100/800

You can Special Summon 1 "Fur Hire" monster from your hand, except "Bandito, Trickster Fur Hire". If a "Fur Hire" monster is Special Summoned to your field while you control this monster (except during the Damage Step): You can banish the top card of your opponent's Deck, face-down. You can only use each effect of "Bandito, Trickster Fur Hire" per turn.

Gives Fur Hires a way to Synchro Summon easier and hit the opponent's Deck a bit more.

Ambush Fur Hire (Skyfang Brigade Ambush) 
Quick-Play Spell
You can only activate 1 "Skyfang Brigade Ambush" once per turn. ① Special Summon 1 "Skyfang Brigade" monster from your Deck.

Mostly to speed up their field presence, especially since I wasn't happy about Strong Winds placing stuff in Defense Position [well, neither were a couple of TCG users]. The limiter is needed here because yeah, you can summon Lafarl/Rafale (whatever this ends up being translated to) or Dyna faster (among other stuff), but not so on Strong Winds.

Reallocation Fur Hire (Skyfang Brigade Reallocation)
Normal Spell
You can only activate 1 "Skyfang Brigade Reallocation" once per turn. ① Target 5 "Skyfang Brigade" cards you control and/or in your GY; shuffle all 5 into the Deck, then draw 2 cards.

Also another problem I have with Konami's support for these guys; technically it does amount to a Pot of Avarice for them (and yes, I am aware it is banned on both formats), however it is limited to the Archetype only and all of them already got hard OPTs on them. Moreso for you to have fodder for Beat and Fandra to search later when you have to. (Uh yeah, it also recycles the support cards too; bar the Field.)

Resolution Fur Hire

Continuous Spell

① If you Summon a "Fur Hire" monster, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response. ② The first time each "Fur Hire" monster you control would be destroyed by battle or card effect, it is not. 

Unfortunately, this doesn't stop them from getting Strike'd when they trigger an effect, but...everything else works out (well, after they empty hand to summon bosses or rest of the crew). Protection helps too, considering the lower Level members are generally sitting targets on the defensive.

Furryparadise, Crazy City Fur Hire

Field Spell

You can only use the (2) and (3) effects of "Furryparadise, Crazy City Fur Hire" each once per turn. (1) "Fur Hire" monsters you control gain 300 ATK and DEF for each "Fur Hire" monster on the field. (2) You can shuffle up to 3 "Fur Hire" cards from your hand into the Deck (min. 1); draw the same number of cards +1. (3) You can Special Summon 1 "Fur Hire" monster from your hand.

Ohai actually good Field Spell for the Deck. But yeah, trigger stuff and not make you waste an NS. Also name was partly themed on the Chinese name of Zootopia (zip it...)

I don't really like the TCG name, but guess I'll roll with it... Will think of the TCG translated names later. (IDK, just replace Skyfang Brigade with Fur Hire, I guess)

[spoiler=Pendulum Magicians]
Encore Magician
Level 4 | DARK | Spellcaster | Pendulum | Effect
1500/1600
Scale 3
PE: You can activate the effects of "Odd-Eyes", "Performapal" and "Magician" cards up to twice per turn.
ME: Once per turn: You can target 1 card you control that activated its effect this turn; you can activate that effect once more this turn.

(The Pendulum effect is not intended to ignore hard locks. If you have activated the effect of a certain name twice, regardless if it's a copy or not, you cannot do so again.)

Sunrise Magician

Level 4 | LIGHT | Spellcaster | Pendulum | Effect

1800/1200

Scale 5

PE: If this card is placed in your Pendulum Zone: You can add 1 "Magician" Pendulum Monster from your Deck or face-up in your Extra Deck to your hand. If you control a "Performapal", "Odd-Eyes" or "Magician" Pendulum Monster, you can Special Summon this card from your Pendulum Zone. You can only use each Pendulum Effect of "Sunrise Magician" once per turn.

ME: Once per turn: You can place 1 face-up "Performapal", "Odd-Eyes" or "Magician" Pendulum Monster in your Extra Deck to your Pendulum Zone.

(See "Make a Pendulum Monster Game"; also a way to somewhat deal with MR4 without having to make Electrumite [eww]. IDK Yuya, you got space for this guy?)

Tuning High Magician
Level 8 | DARK | Spellcaster | Synchro | Pendulum | Effect
2800/2300
Scale 0
PE: ① Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects when you Pendulum Summon a monster
ME: 1 "Magician" Pendulum Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Pendulum Monsters
You can use each of this card's effects once per turn. ① During either player's turn, if you have 3 or more cards in your Spell/Trap Card Zone, you can activate 1 Spell/Trap Card from your hand by sending it to the Graveyard and applying its effect. ② You can target 1 Pendulum Monster you control or reveal 1 Pendulum Monster from your hand; this card gains that monster's effect until the end of this turn. ③ If this card in the Monster Zone is destroyed: You can place it in your Pendulum Zone.

This was from one of the card-making games, so...

But yeah, thematically, it's an evolved version of Harmonizing Magician. (Sorry Tuning, you can't because not Pendulum, but counterpart can.)

[spoiler=Odd-Eyes]
Odd-Eyes Rune Dragon
Level 8 | DARK | Dragon | Fusion | Effect
3000/2500
1 Dragon-Type "-Eyes" monster + 1 DARK Spellcaster-Type monster
If this card was Fusion Summoned using a Pendulum Summoned monster(s) on the field as Fusion Material, it cannot be targeted or destroyed by your opponent's card effects. This card can make a second attack during each Battle Phase. Once per turn: You can banish 1 Spellcaster-Type Pendulum Monster from your Deck; this card gains its effects until the end of this turn.

Odd-Eyes Arcane Dragon
Level 8 | DARK | Dragon | Synchro | Pendulum | Effect
3000/2500
Scale 4
PE: (1) If you have another card in your Pendulum Zone: You can destroy that card; Special Summon this card.
ME: 1 Spellcaster-Type Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Dragon-Type monsters
You can only use the (2) effect of "Odd-Eyes Arcane Dragon" once per turn. (1) Any battle damage this card inflicts when it battles a monster is doubled. (2) You can add 1 "Peformapal" monster or "Magician" Pendulum Monster from your Deck to your hand. (3) If this card is destroyed by battle or a card effect: You can destroy 1 card in your Pendulum Zone, then place this card in your Pendulum Zone.

We recently added the rest of Yuya's stuff to the AGM, so that's why we got these oldies. Reference the original Fusion and Synchro games for their original appearances.

[spoiler=Raidraptors]
Raidraptor - Planetary Blaster Falcon
Rank 9 | DARK | Winged Beast | Xyz | Effect
3300/2300
2+ Level 9 Winged Beast monsters
If this card was Xyz Summoned using a "Raidraptor" Xyz Monster as material, it cannot be targeted or destroyed by your opponent's card effects. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; destroy all monsters your opponent controls, then your opponent takes damage equal to half their combined ATK. During either player's turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; your opponent takes 1000 damage.

Again, this came from one of the card making games (that I probably made). But I guess if you wanted to evolve off Satellite Cannon, now you can.

[spoiler=Cipher]
Cipher Advancer
Level 4 | LIGHT | Warrior | Effect
1800/0
You can only use the effect of "Cipher Advancer" once per turn. (1) You can target 1 "Cipher" monster with a Level in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target, then this card and that target's Levels become 8 until the end of this turn.

I don't remember if this came from one of the card games or original, but yeah, this is intended to make Rank 8 a little easier to make in ARC-V Kaito.dek without using Wing and stuff. 

Cipher Brilliant Emperor
Rank 8 | LIGHT | Warrior | Xyz | Effect
2800/2600
2 Level 8 monsters
If this card has a "Cipher" card as Xyz Material, it cannot be targeted by card effects. You can only use each of the following effects of "Cipher Brilliant Emperor" once per turn.
● When your opponent activates a card effect (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 material from this card; negate the effect, then, if the detached material was a "Cipher" card, banish that card, face-down, and if you do, your opponent cannot activate cards with the same name as that card for the rest of this turn.
● During your opponent’s turn (Quick Effect): You can take 1 "Cipher" card from your Deck or GY, and either add it to your hand or attach it to this card as material.

In here from the Xyz game and Draco requested this.

[spoiler=Meklords]
Blessing of the Meklord Emperor
Normal Spell
You can only activate a card with this card's name once per turn. (1) If you control 2 or more "Meklord" monsters with different names: Draw 2 cards. 

Let's face it, Meklords currently suck, so just give them something decent to work with.

Some of you recognize this from the Remake a Card game [page 19 to be exact], but as a direct rename of Boon (the new one technically means same thing but it's different).

Honestly, the original one legitimately sucks because (1) only 2 Meklords can be out on the field [so...opponent does anything and you're screwed] and (2) loss of your Battle Phase. Here, it is a hard OPT on activation, but you keep your Battle Phase and aren't sheet on by the opponent's setup.

Synchro Entrainment
Continuous Spell
(1) Monsters your opponent controls are treated as Synchro Monsters. (2) "Meklord" monsters you control gain 300 ATK and DEF for each Synchro Monster on the field. 

Idea here is for Meklords to be effective against other monsters that aren't Synchro (which do include Rituals, Fusion, Xyz, Links [though we do not talk about them in the AGM for obvious reasons]).

Forbidden Advent of the Meklord Emperor
Normal Spell
You can only activate a card with this card's name once per turn. (1) Pay half your LP; Special Summon 1 "Meklord Emperor" or "Meklord Astro" monster from your hand or GY, ignoring its Summoning conditions. 

[spoiler=Tech Genus (T.G.)]

T.G. Accelerator Cheetah

Level 3 | WIND | Beast | Tuner | Effect

1500/1000

If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "T.G." monster from your hand or GY. You can only use this effect of "T.G. Accelerator Cheetah" once per turn. A Synchro Monster that used this card as material can attack directly.

T.G. Dual Phoenix

Level 4 | FIRE | Winged Beast | Effect

1700/200

If this card is in your hand: You can reveal 1 other "T.G." monster from your hand; Special Summon this card. You can Normal Summon 1 "T.G." monster in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn.) A Synchro Monster that used this card as material can make up to 2 attacks on monsters each Battle Phase.

T.G. Radiant Pegasus

Level 3 | LIGHT | Beast | Effect

1200/600

If you Synchro Summon a "T.G" Synchro Monster: You can use this card and other Synchro Material monsters in your hand, including 1 Tuner, as material. During the End Phase, if this card is in your GY: You can Special Summon this card, but it loses 300 ATK/DEF.

Wording is probably screwy from 2013, but idea is that you can hand Synchro with this and other materials, including the 1 Tuner thing. Last effect shouldn't need clarification.

T.G. Sonic Wyvern

Level 6 | WIND | Dragon | Synchro | Effect

2500/2000

1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner "T.G" monsters
While your opponent controls monsters with higher ATK than this card, this card can attack directly. If it attacks directly using this effect, halve any damage it inflicts. Once per turn: You can shuffle any number of "T.G" monsters in your GY into the Deck, then target an equal amount of monsters on the field; change the battle position of those cards.

T.G. Synchronic Blaster
Level 9 | FIRE | Machine | Synchro | Effect
3000/2000
1 Synchro Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner "T.G." monsters
You can use this card's (2) and (3) effects once per turn. (1) When this card is Synchro Summoned: Draw 1 card for every "T.G." monster you control, except this card. (2) During either player's turn: You can destroy 1 "T.G" monster in your hand or Deck; your opponent takes damage equal to that monster's ATK. (3) During either player's turn: You can Synchro Summon 1 Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck using "T.G." monsters you control and/or banishing "T.G" monsters in your Graveyard as Synchro Material.

T.G. Torrent Shooter
Level 7 | WATER | Machine | Synchro | Effect
2500/2000
1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters
(1) This card can attack all monsters your opponent controls once each. (2) Once per turn: You can target 1 card your opponent controls; shuffle it into the Deck. If this card was Synchro Summoned using a "T.G" monster as material, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to this effect's activation. 

T.G. Revolver Sweeper
Level 7 | FIRE | Machine | Synchro | Effect
2400/2200
1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters
This card can attack all monsters your opponent controls once each. If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: Your opponent takes damage equal to its ATK. If this card is destroyed and sent to the GY: You can Special Summon 1 "T.G." monster from your GY, except "T.G. Revolver Sweeper".

Sonic Wyvern is technically an oldie from 2013, but others are more fresh. Basically, expand T.G.'s summoning range for their Synchros and in-archetype stuff.

[spoiler=Supreme King (Z-ARC)]
Supreme King Servant Dragon Darkglyde
Level 4 | DARK | Dragon | Pendulum | Effect
1200/1800
Scale 1
PE: You can only activate the Pendulum Effect of "Supreme King Servant Dragon Darkglyde" once per turn. (1) You can destroy this card; place 2 "Supreme King" Pendulum Monsters from your Deck in your Pendulum Zones, but you cannot Special Summon monsters except DARK monsters the turn you activate this effect (even if this card leaves the field).

ME: You can only use the (1) monster effect of "Supreme King Servant Dragon Darkglyde" once per turn. (1) If you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). (2) If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can add 1 "Supreme King" Pendulum Monster face-up in your Extra Deck to your hand.

Supreme King Gate Dragon Darkaether
Link 2 | DARK | Dragon | Link | Effect
SW SE
2 "Supreme King" monsters
Monsters this card points to gain 400 ATK, also they cannot be destroyed by card effects. Once per turn: You can activate 1 of these effects.
• Destroy as many monsters in your Pendulum Zone as possible, then add an equal number of "Supreme King" monsters from your Deck or face-up in your Extra Deck to your hand. 
• You can target 1 "Supreme King" monster in your Pendulum Zone; Special Summon it to a zone on your field a Link Monster points to, ignoring Summoning conditions.

[spoiler=Predaplant]

Predaplant Rafflesia Mantis

Level 8 | DARK | Plant | Synchro | Effect

2800/1800

1 Plant-Type Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner DARK monsters

Once per turn: You can banish 1 Plant-Type monster from your Graveyard; place any number of Predator Counters on monsters your opponent controls up to the Level of the banished monster. Monsters with Predator Counters have their Levels/Ranks become 1, also they cannot be used as material for a Summon. During your opponent's Main Phase 1: Your opponent takes damage equal to the number of Predator Counters on the field x 200. 

Predaplant Venom Constrictor Rafflesia

Rank 4 | DARK | Plant | Xyz | Effect

2100/2000

2 or more Level 4 monsters

Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; place 1 Predator Counter on all monsters your opponent currently controls. Level/Rank 2 or higher monsters with a Predator Counter become Level/Rank 1. During the End Phase, monsters with Predator Counters lose 500 ATK and DEF, then if a monster's ATK or DEF becomes 0 by this effect, destroy that monster. You can only control 1 "Predaplant Venom Constrictor Rafflesia".

(Basically porting stuff from game threads. You can find them both in the Synchro/Xyz ones)

[spoiler=Toon]

Predaplant Toon Nepenthes

Level 4 | DARK | Plant | Toon | Effect

1600/1000

If you control "Toon World", you can Special Summon this card from your hand. Cannot attack the turn it is Summoned. While you control "Toon World" and your opponent controls no Toon monsters, this card can attack your opponent directly. When a Toon destroys an opponent's monster by battle: You can activate 1 of these effects;

● Equip that opponent's monster to that monster. 

● Gain LP equal to its original ATK. 

But Sakura, this is also a Predaplant. (Well yes, but it doesn't actually support them and more on the Toon side). You can attribute this to that "Create a Toon" game. 

[spoiler=Metalfoes/Igknight]

Leaving them grouped because functionally, they play similarly.

Metalfoes Quantium AK-47, the Super Igknight Blaster

Level 10 | FIRE | Psychic | Synchro | Effect

3800/2800

1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner "Igknight" and/or "Metalfoes" monsters

Once per turn: You can destroy any number of cards you control; add an equal number of "Igknight" and/or "Metalfoes" cards from your Deck, GY or face-up in your Extra Deck to your hand, then destroy an equal number of cards your opponent controls. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can discard 1 "Igknight" or "Metalfoes" card; your opponent takes 800 damage. This card's Type is also treated as Warrior while face-up on the field or in the GY. 

OMG the name! But yeah, I had to work with this as a theme and this is what came out of it, given what they have right now. 

[spoiler=Evil HERO]

Evil HERO Infernus Gazer

Level 4 | DARK | Fiend | Normal

1600/1400

A hero corrupted by his master's desires for darkness, he shoots down all in his path with a single blast.

Evil HERO Infernal Claw

Level 4 | DARK | Fiend | Effect

1800/200

Once per turn: You can add 1 "Evil HERO" monster, "Dark Fusion" card or a card that lists "Evil HERO" in its text from your Deck to your hand. An "Evil HERO" monster that uses this card as Fusion Material gains this effect;

● Any battle damage this card inflicts to your opponent is doubled.

Evil HERO Dark Fog

Level 4 | DARK | Fiend | Effect

1000/1500

When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 "Evil HERO" monster from your hand or GY, ignoring its Summoning conditions. You can only use the effect of "Evil HERO Dark Fog" once per turn.

Evil HERO Storm Blaster

Level 6 | WIND | Fiend | Fusion | Effect

2200/1400

"Elemental HERO Avian" + "Elemental HERO Sparkman"

Must first be Special Summoned with "Evil Fusion". Once per turn: You can return 1 card your opponent controls to the hand. Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to this effect's activation. 

#makeevilHEROgreatagain

(Oh god, this sounds worse than #MAGA...)

But you get it; Evil HEROs got shafted after GX so time to make them a proper archetype. Let's start them off with a searcher that gives them some power and something to revive their bosses (because the Nomi clause sucks after their Dark Fusion protection wears off.)

The new Evil HERO Fusion is just to cover up the thing from the original Vanilla HEROs; partially due to Draco. Hopefully it wasn't already done by either him or Tinkerer at this time. I'll have a generic Evil HERO Fusion who can use Claw's double damage thing later.

[spoiler=Valkyrie]

Valkyrie Kára

Level 4 | LIGHT | Fairy | Effect

1500/1800

When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 "Valkyrie" monster from your hand or Deck, except "Valkyrie Kára". Once per turn, if a "Valkyrie" monster inflicts battle damage to your opponent: You can banish 1 card your opponent controls. 

Pegasus Wing

Normal Spell

Target 1 "Valkyrie" monster you control; this turn, it can attack your opponent directly, but any battle damage it inflicts to your opponent is halved unless you have "Fortune Chariot" in your GY when this effect is activated, You can banish this card from your GY, then target 1 "Valkyrie" monster you control; during each Battle Phase this turn, it can attack all monsters your opponent controls once each. You can only use 1 effect of "Pegasus Wing" per turn, and only once that turn.

[spoiler=Neo-Spacians]

Neo-Spacian Boulder Turtle
Level 3 | EARTH | Rock | Effect
100/1800
When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can add 1 "Neo-Spacian" monster from your Deck or GY to your hand. Once per turn, this card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effect. 

Neo-Spacian Gale Draco
Level 3 | WIND | Dragon | Effect
1300/1000
When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 "Neo-Spacian" monster from your Deck or GY, except "Neo-Spacian Gale Draco". Once per turn: You can target 1 card in your opponent's GY; shuffle it into the Deck. 

Neo-Spacian Inferno Scarab
Level 4 | FIRE | Insect | Fusion | Effect
900/900
This card’s name is also treated as “Neo-Spacian Flare Scarab”. Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by “NEX”. This card gains 600 ATK/DEF for each Spell & Trap on the field. If this card leaves the field: You can Special Summon 1 Level 3 "Neo-Spacian" monster from your hand, Deck or GY. You can only use this effect of this card's name once per turn.

Neo-Spacian Shadow Panther
Level 4 | DARK | Beast | Fusion | Effect
1300/800
This card’s name is also treated as “Neo-Spacian Black Panther”. Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by “NEX”. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can target 1 of your opponent’s monsters; this card’s name is treated as the targeted monster, also it gains its effects. If this card leaves the field: You can Special Summon 1 Level 3 "Neo-Spacian" monster from your hand, Deck or GY. You can only use this effect of this card's name once per turn.

Neo-Spacian Sky Hummingbird
Level 4 | WIND | Winged Beast | Fusion | Effect
1100/1100
This card’s name is treated as “Neo-Spacian Air Hummingbird”. Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by “NEX”. During your Standby Phase: Gain 600 LP for each card in the player's hands. If this card leaves the field: You can Special Summon 1 Level 3 "Neo-Spacian" monster from your hand, Deck or GY. You can only use this effect of this card's name once per turn.

Elemental HERO Breeze Neos
Level 7 | WIND | Warrior | Fusion | Effect
2500/2000
“Elemental HERO Neos” + 1 "Neo-Spacian” monster
Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by shuffling the above cards you control into the Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization".) Once per turn: You can target up to 2 cards on the field; shuffle them into the Deck. Once per turn, during the End Phase: Shuffle this card into the Extra Deck, then you can Special Summon 1 "Elemental HERO Neos" from your hand, Deck or GY.

Elemental HERO Inferno Neos
Level 8 | FIRE | Warrior | Fusion | Effect
2800/2300
“Elemental HERO Neos” + “Neo-Spacian Inferno Scarab”
Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by shuffling the above cards you control into the Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization".) This card gains 600 ATK/DEF for each card on the field.  If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to its ATK. If this card leaves the field: You can Special Summon 1 "Elemental HERO Neos" and 1 "Neo-Spacian" monster from your hand, Deck or GY.

Elemental HERO Shadow Neos
Level 8 | DARK | Warrior | Fusion | Effect
2800/2300
“Elemental HERO Neos” + “Neo-Spacian Shadow Panther”
Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by shuffling the above cards you control into the Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization".) When this card is Special Summoned: You can banish up to 2 monsters on the field, face-down, then you can choose 1 of them; this card gains that monster's effects. If this card leaves the field: You can Special Summon 1 "Elemental HERO Neos" and 1 "Neo-Spacian" monster from your hand, Deck or GY.

Elemental HERO Sky Neos
Level 8 | WIND | Warrior | Fusion | Effect
2800/2300
“Elemental HERO Neos” + “Neo-Spacian Sky Hummingbird”
Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by shuffling the above cards you control into the Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization".) This card gains ATK/DEF equal to the difference between your LP and your opponent's LP. If this card leaves the field: You can Special Summon 1 "Elemental HERO Neos" and 1 "Neo-Spacian" monster from your hand, Deck or GY.

Elemental HERO Titanic Neos
Level 9 | EARTH | Warrior | Fusion | Effect
3000/2500
“Elemental Hero Neos” + 2 "Neo-Spacian" monsters with different names
Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by shuffling the above cards you control into the Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization".) This card can attack all monsters your opponent controls once each, also any battle damage it inflicts to your opponent is doubled. Once per turn, during the End Phase: Shuffle this card into the Extra Deck, then you can Special Summon 1 "Elemental HERO Neos" and 2 "Neo-Spacian" monsters with different names from your hand, Deck or GY.

Cross-Change
Quick-Play Spell
Shuffle 1 “HERO” monster you control into the Deck. Special Summon 1 “Neo-Spacian” monster with the same Level (from your Deck or Extra Deck). Monsters Special Summoned from the Extra Deck are treated as being Special Summoned by "NEX".

Also a note that cards that are colored BLUE are fresh cards I made. A handful of the stuff in this thread does come from older ones I made offsite, and thus only I know about.

NOTE

The ʻokina used for some of the card names can be substituted with the apostrophe character because I am well aware that keyboards do not have this character easily on demand. With the kahakō/macron, just try to use the circumflex character (or otherwise, you can use the regular glyph).

I need to make this clear due to how Hawaiian is structured in terms of vocabulary, and similar spelled words meaning completely different things with the inclusion/exclusion of the diacritics. Some words don't really change, but others will.

Please try not to be lazy with this.

UPDATE LOG

- 1/1/2018: Started this thread
- 1/2/2018: Added MPB stuff
- 1/5/2018: Added Sunbeast and Ice Barrier support.
- 1/23/2018: Added YCM Heavenly Sovereign and Worm support.
- 2/9/2018: Added ZPD and Arachne Pirate support.
- 2/12/2018: Added evilfusion.dek support cards (or Photons for right now, until Galaxies are confirmed / get in). Ignore the card in RED until then.
- 2/17/2018: Added Übeldrache stuff.
- 3/8/2018: Added Ice Barrier and Skyfang Brigade cards
- 3/9/2018: Fixed Quick Star's effect so it is possible to Synchro via effect.
- 3/26/2018: Added more ZPD cards, along with 1 Pendulum Magician and 1 Raidraptors card
- 3/28/2018: Added 2 Odd-Eyes cards and 1 Pendulum Magician.
- 4/14/2018: Added YCM Heavenly Sovereign support and Cipher support. 
- 4/15/2018: Added 3 Meklord cards

- 4/20/2018: Added new Electric Field cards and Rocknight support (including some Link stuff, however disregard them [they're in ORANGE])

Nerfed both Spell Cards in Rocknight support. 

- 5/11/2018: Added T.G. cards

- 5/22/2018: Added 2 Supreme King cards and 1 Fur Hire card.

- 5/25/2018: Added 1 Fur Hire card.

- 6/3/2018: Added 2 more Fur Hire cards. Itachi updated to be Level 6 and stats modified accordingly. 

- 6/4/2018: Slight edit to Sakura (Fur Hire; NOT me); now has Armades on effect activation (not battle)

- 6/26/2018: Added 3 ZPD cards (Shinsetsu, Mabel, Oates), 3 Evil HERO cards, 2 Predaplant cards (albeit old), 1 Metalfoes/Igknight card, 1 Toon.

- 7/8/2018: Edited ZPD Officer - Shinsetsu. Added Cipher Brilliant Emperor, Sunrise Magician, MPB Toryugin, Bandito (Fur Hire)

- 7/18/2018: Added MPB Shangyriker and Furryparadise, Crazy City Fur Hire

- 8/15/2018: Added Dova to YCM Heavenly Sovereigns, Immolancient Reincarnation, 2 Valkyrie cards, 1 "Evil HERO" card

- 8/27/2018: Added Neo-Spacian supports

- 9/9/2018: Added stuff for Space Cruisers, Dream*Dream, Paraphys and Neo AGM Avengers

- 9/13/2018: Added 2 Neo AGM Avenger cards, Geargoyle support and Lotus support. T.G. Synchro added

- 10/9/2018: Added 2 Blossom Dragons, 3 T.G. cards (all Main Deck)

This will be subjected to updates as they come along. I also need to note that I designed the stuff in here without looking at the other support cards (as I am aware some of you already did legacy stuff for me). 

Like always, those of you who properly review get repped.

QU5YXAB.png

Added a lot of Sunbeast stuff and two Ice Barrier supports. 

Sunbeasts have fresh ones, whereas Ice Barrier ones come from 2015-2016 due to an offsite fanfic where one of the main characters uses Ice Barrier.

With the former, it's a somewhat mix of actually keeping to their original floodgate style of play, but also giving them more aggressive options in case those options fail and can be less passive.

====

More should be added later, but hopefully soon because I got other things I need to do in terms of cardmaking and so forth.

====

Also a disclaimer note about the Hawaiian names used for some of the cards and writing it; at a bare minimum, just use the apostrophe key to replace the 'okina (like I'm doing now). It's not that hard, or you can just c/p the name.

Given that the only one of those archetypes I have any design familiarity with is Ice Barriers, I'll analyze those for now:

Leopard is really good at setting up for the stun effects of other Ice Barriers, and is pretty good at generating Tribute fodder for the bigger monsters to come out without the aid of Magic Triangle (although I'd recommend that anyway). It's just pretty damned solid, and you can make an easy Gungnir/Brio with one of their Level 3/2 Tuners. While you'd still have to jump through hoops, this also makes Summoning Trish in Ice Barriers an actually decent idea!

Oh hey Oda. Faultroll for stun effects to remain live longer, recoups dead Barriers for Magic Triangle/discard fodder/extra bodies . . . it's pretty good.

The only problem I actually have with these is that they don't feature the "if multiple IBs are on the field, make it harder for your opponent to play the game" aspect of most Ice Barrier monsters, but I can understand trying to improve their ability to actually Synchro/use said stun effects without being too complicated in terms of design.

Given that the only one of those archetypes I have any design familiarity with is Ice Barriers, I'll analyze those for now:

Leopard is really good at setting up for the stun effects of other Ice Barriers, and is pretty good at generating Tribute fodder for the bigger monsters to come out without the aid of Magic Triangle (although I'd recommend that anyway). It's just pretty damned solid, and you can make an easy Gungnir/Brio with one of their Level 3/2 Tuners. While you'd still have to jump through hoops, this also makes Summoning Trish in Ice Barriers an actually decent idea!

Oh hey Oda. Faultroll for stun effects to remain live longer, recoups dead Barriers for Magic Triangle/discard fodder/extra bodies . . . it's pretty good.

The only problem I actually have with these is that they don't feature the "if multiple IBs are on the field, make it harder for your opponent to play the game" aspect of most Ice Barrier monsters, but I can understand trying to improve their ability to actually Synchro/use said stun effects without being too complicated in terms of design.

Yeah, Ice Barriers currently lack a lot of summoning speed compared to the more "streamlined" Decks that came out much later. Leopard kinda does that, but yeah. Also no hard OPT on it, because at the moment, they really aren't doing anything dumb right now and the viable targets this can summon are low, bar for their stall/lock strategy.

In a way, it does make Gungnir easier to make off Defender (which is a play I kinda do often, albeit not the best). IDK about Trish though, since you still need a 2 (and only Prior's consistent enough for that). Now if they got better Tuners and stuff to make the other stuff. 

Right now, it's just "get their summon speed up so they can actually combo those effects", then we can work on their lockdown strategies. As in, give the Deck value in its own members instead of going R4 Bahamut > Treatoad which I have seen lately, and yeah, push them up a bit.

=====

Will update this later with stuff.

I mean, the Main Deck IB I made does both, carrying a self-Summon and stun effect, but I imagine that isn't a good idea if done en masse.

They do have Level 3 Tuners, if I'm remembering correctly. Plus, given that mine and yours appear in the same metagame, Twin Sages is a very solid combo to use in combination with Prior and Leopard, even letting you NS Prior/SS it with Leopard for cheap Synchro access.

• 2 weeks later...

I technically made the edits LAST WEEK, but yeah, bumping this. 

Edits made were another Ritual Monster for the Heavenly Sovereigns (and yeah, Dad has been doing a very good job during his run). Just to be fair, he was given this card as a gift privately. 

Other addition is a Worm monster, as we do have them in the AGM.

====

There will be some more later, probably after the backlog of new Archetypal stuff in the queue is lowered.

Minor correction on Cellulite Worm Origin: you need to specify that the Worms you send/use as Material are Reptile-Type, otherwise you get some unintentional side effects with a few Insects and Machines, I believe. At least, that's the precedent set by existing Worms: Cartaros, Victory, Prince, King, and Queen all specify Reptile-Type "Worm" monster to avoid accidental overlap with the Worms that don't look like they came off a sci-fi novel from the 80s.

Also, for some reason it only works with Zero, with no use regarding the other Worm Fusions made within the AGM itself.

Also, I find it somewhat funny that Dad shares his statline with Summoned Skull of all things.

The material requirement was intentional, so you could use the outliers. If I had restricted it to the Reptile ones, then your options are pretty limited right now. Reminder that some of them were designed for the regular game and not catered to AGM. It might break them though, but the outside ones shouldn't cause too many issues (if you can even scrap a good enough Deck).

[unless some of you broke Worms already in AGM...]

Trying to remember the formula I used for Dad's stats; probably took his rep counter and rounded it for ATK, whereas DEF is something else. 

=====

I'll address the rest later, when it's not half past midnight on a school night.

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping with additions for Arachne Pirate and ZPD.

Former got a searcher card because lack of one in the original thread (again though, I do not know if any of the other AGM members made anything for that, but there they go). There's also a naming reference to a certain anime if you can pick it up. 

As for Zootopia.dek, you got Higgins (remember that hippo taking roll call on Judy's first day?) and some other card. Obviously want to add another Main Deck, but what do they not already do, and what officers outside maybe Snarlov/Grizzoli (if I can find pictures) can be used. I am not doubling up on the same animal.

iU8EggM.png

Technically cherry picking around stuff, but yeah. 

Bumping with Übeldrache and Photon support.

In terms of the latter, I was unsure if we actually added Galaxies along with Photons at the time; therefore, only Evil Photon Dragon is confirmed to be in here. Disregard Evilfusion Dragon (yes, it is literally named for evilfusion himself [and was a resignation gift I personally gave him]) until it gets three more votes in the club. (Card is in RED, so again, consider it as being nonexistent)

It was last week, so I didn't bump this up until then. 

iU8EggM.png

I'd like to buff my older sets too, so...next support cards may be geared toward the more "ancient" ones I made because they really do need them. I don't have a definitive timeline though, but yeah.

• 3 weeks later...

Updates:

+ 2 "Ice Barrier" cards

+ 2 "Skyfang Brigade" cards

Note that Skyfangs do have a TCG name confirmed, but since the first one was made while they were being called Skyfangs (and not Fur Hire), I'm keeping the transliterated names (but will keep their TCG names in parentheses). You may recognize Ambush from one of the game threads.

Duality is relatively new-ish whereas Quick Star is from a couple of years ago from offsite fic where character uses Ice Barriers.

Um, quick note on Quick Star: You can't Synchro Summon directly via card effect. If you want it to still be a semi-legit Synchro Summon, try looking at Formula Synchron's text.

I fixed it yesterday, but yeah, take it as confirmation that it's repaired at this point. Should borrow from Formula, but only during your turn. Wording probably still sucks, but yeah, general idea is to use Ice Barriers in the GY as materials for another Synchro.

Next update should have some other archetypes getting back support, but I gotta look at which ones. 

• 3 weeks later...

Bumping with a fair amount of updates. 

A few ZPD cards, which I technically designed to boost their performance in Master Rule 4 play (but accomplishes similar stuff here). Also 1 Pend Magician and 1 RR card; both of them came from the ED card games.

(I have another Pendulum Magician card, but I cannot add it yet because it invokes Odd-Eyes and PPals; neither of which we have at the moment.)

Updated with Odd-Eyes ED monsters and that Magician I couldn't add because it referenced everything else Yuya had, but was not in the AGM at the time. 

The Odd-Eyes stuff can be referenced in the original versions of the Fusion and Synchro games if you need to; Encore is from offline but not recent. 

• 3 weeks later...

Not much of an update, but 2 new cards added. 

YCM Heavenly Sovereigns get a new member in Striker (well, I had been meaning to give him an archetypal card in here for the work he's put into CC [and YCM to an extent]; despite everything that's happened to him). 

Ciphers got a card, though it's an old one (so not colored).

At some point, I'll have to go through the rest of the AGM's stuff because there's only so much I can do with trying to fix the handful of other stuff I do like in addition to working off whatever Konami archetypes we let in here.

Added 3 Meklord cards; one of them being the retrained Boon from the Remake a Card game. 

Other cards involve making everything your opponent controls a Synchro Monster so Meklords can snatch them (because yeah, Fusion/Ritual/Xyz/Link or whatever summon mechanic Konami throws out in the foreseeable future say "screw you").

Also a third card that technically gets out the Emperors or Astros much faster without having to send other cards or blow up your own stuff (because Mektimed Blast is a TRAP and slow now). It does amount to a version of A Hero Lives without the bare field requirement, but think Meklords can get some power cards to make them work better in this era.

Update log:

+ 2 "Electric Field" cards

+ 3 "Rocknight" cards

Cards in ORANGE are Links and are to be disregarded for obvious reasons. Also, if it humors Draco, I did fix the Rocknight Link so it at least gives a Granite Counter. Obviously, I cannot do anything about it not being revivable by the other cards due to no Level at all or cannot be in Defense Position; it's just unavoidable. You do get some more Granite Counter generation and some way to put that new boss to work in MR4 (if/when AGM opens up to it).

Time for commentary on Rocknight support.

I'll start with the Field Spell.

This thing is literally always searching Sculptor, unless you have all three copies of Sculptor on board/in grave already. This is literally a searcher that can grab the archetype's Black Whirlwind/Gateway, once per turn. Then, if you opened up multiples of Artillery Fort, you can stack-pop them to get multiple searches going and set up your Graveyard for your archeypal Avarice. It's really fun and ridiculous with just the search effect, and warrants cutting Ruined Citadel, the existing Field Spell, down . . . even with a weaker revival effect and no ability to place Granite Counters on itself.

As for that revival effect, even with no OPT anywhere in it (bless), without the ability to place Counters on itself it is likely just stealing from your other backrow, unless you used the Link to put Counters on monsters for that express purpose. Then, if you're reviving something Level 6 or lower (most of the archetype), it's strictly inferior- RC removes Counters equal to Level from itself to revive, then it immediately gets one back because a Rocknight was just SS'd, whereas AF eats any 6 Granite Counters on your field to revive, but on its own doesn't get any use out of the monster coming back. Basically, RC is activated when you're setting up; AF seems to want to come into an already existing board to get your plays going, which goes against the search effect's idea.

If you're playing the archetype right, that level of ATK drainage will mean your opponent's board will usually hover around the 1000 ATK range on a bad day for you, making OTKs stupid easy- thanks for that.

Now for Gravel Rain.

A searchable

Quadruple Foolish

That sprays Granite Counters equal to the number of things it sends.

Proof that you either didn't read Sculptor, or that you thought it harmless, because with that Continuous Spell on board this is effectively an extra 400 ATK for your entire board . . . or an Upstart. This single card contains all the hopes and dreams of any potential Rocknight player, because opening with it, AF, and Sculptor can pretty much drive you halfway to Quasar with very minimal effort. Jesus.

Assailant's "backrow from hand" effect makes sense now that you've added Gravel Rain to the archetype- it's a way to go off even harder, because you can use it to dodge Gravel Rain's HOPT or activate their archetypal Avarice from hand in case of emergency. The Granite Counters going on monsters seems to be there exclusively for Assault Fort, because literally everything else specifies the Counters being on the Spells. For its purpose, however, it does everything it needs to, and can even trigger Guardian, the nigh-eternally reviving Tuner that it is, with proper setup. Not bad.

I probably skipped over Sculptor, or yeah, assumed that the counters wouldn't accumulate as much, given their massive usage.

Main thing I wanted to do with Rain was recover Granite Counters, especially in conjunction with Artillery since yeah, it is a lone player and depends on you already having enough counters to fuel things; not help out with generating on its own. I lowered it to 2 counters, so it shouldn't result in more abuse. (Then again, it does lack a hard OPT of its own)

Uh, you know what; I may have to give the searcher a hard OPT because we all know about searching effects and stuff being abusable. Rain can probably remain without it, but the amount you can mill / accumulate in counters is lessened.

• 3 weeks later...

Updated with T.G. cards. 

Some of them are technically old cards that I've either posted in the past (Sonic Wyvern) or came from the archetype game. I will probably work on some new Main Deck and backrow (because let's face it, most of it isn't good). 

====

Other updates MAY include the new fairy tales stuff we got recently (assuming appropriate references can be drawn from fitting stories, and mitigating some of their current drawbacks). But a lot of this is dependent on what goes on the queue and added.

• 2 weeks later...

+1 "Fur Hire" card (well, say hi to a new Level 5 that actually puts in the work unlike Sagitta)

+2 "Supreme King" cards (only count Darkglyde for AGM because Aether is a Link, and we aren't going there anytime soon)

(Also modified the support card names in Fur Hire, though I'm not going all the way with the cheesy puns. Original names are parenthesized)

I also need to add cards for Elementsabers and all since I nominated them for AGM, but that will be done later.

Archived