Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Fire Emblem: Alter [OOC/Temporarily Not Accepting] [PG-16] [Co-hosted by Sethera and Lord CowCow]

- - - - - Fire Emblem Fantasy Joint rp Cooperation other tags of importance

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

Yosuke-kun

Yosuke-kun

Don't beg for things. Do it yourself, or get nothing.

• Advanced Members
  • 1,661 posts
    Last Visit Mar 20 2018 06:49 AM

W5LR0SX.png

We got a logo~ :D Courtesy of Sethera :O

Long ago, the continent of Krezia was torn by a vicious and bloody war, that put brother against brother. Lives were short then, and demonic monsters, servants of the Dark God Amatra, preyed upon the lives of all. One man, a noble named Seith, sought to use he endless war to rule all of Krezia, and forged a pact with the Dark God. Seith promised Amatra the souls of one child from every family if they would give him the power he desired to conquer all of Krezia. Amatra was pleased with his offering, and granted Seith an unnatural sway over the dark powers of Amatra himself, as well as a portion of the Dark Gods army and unnaturally long life.

With these, Seith quickly slaughtered any man, woman, or child that stood in his path. All who tried to stop Seith were crushed by his inhuman strength, destroyed by his magic, or overwhelmed by his army. Soon, he his dream to conquer all the known world had been realized, as every noble house, every clan, and every tribe fell under his dominion. As he promised, his soldiers forced each family, peasant and noble alike, to sacrifice one child to the Dark God Amatra. Soon, the noble prince became known as Seith the Oppressor. The punishment for those who resisted was far worse than only death. For years, the people prayed to the Goddess Martel for a miracle, and an end to the Oppressors reign, until finally Martel answered.

Four heroes had been granted the Goddesses strength, for the sole purpose of rising in resistance to the Oppressor. Lead by the Hero King Artorius, the four hero's stood up to Seith the Oppressor, but could not defeat him. In a last attempt to save her people, the Martel granted the Hero's one final gift. The Fire Emblem. A holy seal used to send Seith the Oppressor to a dimensional prison, from which he could never escape. Once their battle was over, the four hero's returned to their homes, and built great kingdoms that enjoyed an 800 year long peace.

But that peace was broken when the previous king of Gangala, King Valeran died, and his son Rathmar launched a surprise invasion against Emerys. Even the people of Gangala were shocked as the Emeran people were brutally executed for resisting the attack. Even the new Kings own subjects were not safe, and Gangalan protesters were publicly executed for questioning the Rathmar's ways. Rumors of King Valeran's eldest son began to circulate among Gangalan and Emeran resistance alike. The boy who had fled from royalty my yet be alive, and may be the realms only hope to restore the peace that the four kingdoms had enjoyed for so many years.

Plot Summary

Rules

Database
Still currently working on this one, but what I DO have at the moment is all listed right here. Please click the link below to view the database.

Fire Emblem: Alter Database

app

And the army

1. Emil Astrel (Yosuke) [Lord]

2. Derick Tullim (Sethera) [Bull Rider]

3.  Michael the Resolute (CowCow) [Hero]

4. Asher Baraan (Yosuke) [Lord]

5. Ashelia Marta Irisviel (Iashiaya) [Cleric]

6. Riku Tsukiko (Baron von Hallow) [Myrmidon]

7. Alessa Campo of Bandore (Supreme Gamemaster) [Knight]

8. Krazen Shulnera (Gensokian) [Shaman]

9. Valerie (CowCow) [Cavalier]

10. Myth (Nightwinds) [Mage]

11. Vice Raben (naoremonth) [Fighter]

12. Samael (naoremonth) [Fox]

13. Sartoria (Elly) [Sorcerer] {Currently Antagonistic}

14. Yukina Taifuu (Skaia) [Archer]

The rest are open still open :o

What we need classwise for anyone hoping to join (in order of importance):

More Laguz - We got a fox already, but there's still Bears, Owls, and Vultures that we want.

Thief - Currently having our fox double as a Thief, but an actual Thief would be nice to have as well.

Lancer - Obviously not a popular class, but we need some light infantry.

What we personally would like to see in no particular order:

Mercenary - Really just something I like in FE. We don't NEED them as we have plenty of swords right now, but I'd still like one.

Monk - The fact that we have no Light Magic advantage is somewhat concerning, but it's not that big a deal. Besides it's not like we're short of casters.

Wyvern Rider - Not needed now, maybe not for a while either, but we should get one at some point. Especially so we have a defensive flier of some kind.

tumblr_liqrltNW5G1qb7lmq.jpg

3DS Friend Code 5215 - 2130 - 7893
I need a Ditto Safari .3.

iashiaya

iashiaya

• Members
  • 46 posts
    Last Visit Mar 26 2018 02:58 AM

n-noting interest

m-most likely applying for cleric

m-mew mew

Resident Fascist

Resident Fascist

This machine kills commies

• Permabanned

• 13,109 posts
    Last Visit Aug 17 2017 06:49 AM
  • Alias:Shard
  • Spouse:Lujan

Name: Eliyasviel Weiss (WIP APP)

Race: Human

Class: Tactician

Country of Origin: Ylisse 

Inventory:

Thunder

Aversa's Night

Steel Sword

Concoction

Seed of Trust

Personality: A quick minded, sharp tactician who plans heavily in advance. She has an enormous ego, backed up only by her sometimes ruthless tactics of sacrifice for victory, earning her the title "The Dark Tactician" Has a knack for punishing those below her with extreme vengeance. Has an awkward set of food tastes, and heavily criticises other people's cooking.

Appearance:gM9LvqU.jpg

Biography: WIP.

Skype Info for Skype OOC:

Yosuke-kun

Yosuke-kun

• Topic Starter
  • Advanced Members
  • 1,661 posts

Didn't expect to see you here Shard o.o"

Anyways, I'm putting up the class list in the database right now, so please refrain from listing that area for now. I already talked to Seth about this, but Tacticians won't be appearing in the rp since they're a bit too OP for a starting class. Also please read the database. I know I said that I was still working on it but the four main countries are all there, and this takes place in a different world from Awakening and most likely won't be using Outworld or other dimensions either. This being said, still hope to see you join ^^"

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

Neopolitan

• Moderators
  • 10,848 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:54 AM
  • Alias:Lord CowCow
  • Spouse:Shiki/Aix

Oh look a Fire Emblem RP sure I'll note...waaaait a minute....

Yeah so hello potential RPers CowCow here as co-host. Don't worry the host won't vanish like the other RPs I'm co-hosting I promise~ (This turned out to be...false)

Jeigan!

Edited by Shining Star CowCow, 24 January 2017 - 07:24 PM.

8PBUpdp.gif

Hälō

Hälō

Tis I, Hollow

• Advanced Members
  • 710 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 05:43 AM

Is it possible for me to reserve the sword master- or Myrmidon, since sword master isn't on the class list? 

tumblr_o381i0pXdM1u4rds9o4_540.png

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

Neopolitan

• Moderators
  • 10,848 posts

Is it possible for me to reserve the sword master- or Myrmidon, since sword master isn't on the class list? 

The class list isn't complete yet. But it'd be best to go with Myrmidon. Since Advanced (or tier two) classes such as Swordmaster are not something we'll want most people doing.

That being said you don't have to reserve it exactly, just mention your interest and desire to use a certain class. ^^

8PBUpdp.gif

Alaina

Alaina

「So that those thoughts won't be lost」

• Mekakushi
  • 1,036 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 11:51 PM
  • Alias:Skaia

I'll just note my interest in this for now as it seems pretty cool and Fire Emblem is most definitely always a fun time to be had. 

Posted Image

Kazooie

Kazooie

Beep Beep I'm a Cheep

• Bird
  • 2,681 posts
    Last Visit Jun 16 2018 09:10 PM
  • Discord:Kazooie#4258
  • Alias:Birdie
  • Spouse:Black & Melody

Potentially interested in joining with a Pegasus Knight, not 100% sure YET, but working with it. ^^''

Posted Image

Yosuke-kun

Yosuke-kun

• Topic Starter
  • Advanced Members
  • 1,661 posts

Oh look a Fire Emblem RP sure I'll note...waaaait a minute....
Yeah so hello potential RPers CowCow here as co-host. Don't worry the host won't vanish like the other RPs I'm co-hosting I promise~

well this got really awkward...

So I just moved into a new place, and found out that my internet won't be connected till Monday (currently at the library) So while I won't be vanishing, I won't be able to post much till then and the database will likely remain unfinished for a bit x.x

That being said, you and Seth have access to it now, so feel free to fill in any parts you can until then. Really sorry for the inconvenience ^^"

Y'shtola

Y'shtola

Though time be against us, hope shall ever be on our side.

• Elite Members
  • 2,227 posts
    Last Visit Jun 14 2018 08:50 PM
  • Alias:Sethera
Derick - The Bull

Posted Image

Nightwinds

Nightwinds

Fresh Member

• Members
  • 7 posts
    Last Visit Jun 16 2015 04:34 PM

Noted that I am interested, il post my description later on 

Supreme Gamesmaster

Supreme Gamesmaster

Fire Emblem 14, die in a fire

• Senior Members
  • 8,668 posts
    Last Visit

NOTING. INTEREST. *w*

I'm working on a buuuunch of stuff right now - three papers and trying to figure out what the hell is going on in God Bless the King - but I can't pass up a Fire Emblem game (even if it is apparently based on Awakening, which I find severely overrated and one of the weakest entries in the series >>). Will probably post my app later. Thinking of a (secular) Mage from Bandore, gone to Emerys to provide the equivalent of humanitarian aid.

In the meantime, I had a few questions. Be warned: When it comes to Fire Emblem, and worldbuilding, I am a nerd.

1. Mages... do exist, right? I didn't see them listed under primary classes, but... you already said there'd be a cleric or priest, and those weren't listed either. Plus, I figure it'd be a bit of a waste to list out the rather complicated magic system and then not have any mages. :'u
  2. I assume naming conventions mostly obey Awakening logic, but is there anything special I should know about naming conventions in Bandore?
  3. Why does Bandore employ War Clerics when War Clerics are terrible and Bishops are superior in every way?
  4. Vis-a-vis magic, and resistance thereto: In Awakening, almost every class had higher DEF than RES, and even Mages usually had pretty low RES. In games 6-10, though, mages had RES comparable to physical classes' DEF (i.e. often quite good, depending on the unit), and DEF comparable to physical classes' RES (i.e. awful.) While this doesn't employ a hard stat system, I imagine combat should still reflect the general trends. So, for example, would a Shaman (or whatever the equivalent is in Awakening, I forget) have better physical defence or magical resistance? (That has big influences on what mages' fighting styles were. :u)
  5. What does the bold on some cities' names mean? I thought that referred to capitals at first, but then Xiang Su had two bolded cities. (Sorry if this is a dumb question ^^;;)
  6. Also, what are the capitals of each kingdom? (IDK if Xiang Siu has a capital in the Western/non-nomadic sense of the word, but other than that.)
  7. Is class changing a thing? (I have no idea why I'd ever want to change out of Mage, but would that be an option for other people?)

iashiaya

iashiaya

• Members
  • 46 posts
    Last Visit Mar 26 2018 02:58 AM

1. Mages... do exist, right? I didn't see them listed under primary classes, but... you already said there'd be a cleric or priest, and those weren't listed either. Plus, I figure it'd be a bit of a waste to list out the rather complicated magic system and then not have any mages. :'u

7. Is class changing a thing? (I have no idea why I'd ever want to change out of Mage, but would that be an option for other people?)

m-mages do exist they just have not gotten around to posting them yet. y-yosuke made the apps late on friday night i-i was helping him.  and as for the class changes i believe they are working as promotions c-correct me if im wrong cowcow and sethera i-i am just repeating what i remember from yosuke

m-mew mew

Kill Son Goku

Kill Son Goku

Son Goku Detected!

• Elite Members
  • 1,640 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Saiku

Fire Emblem...? Fire Emblem...?! Must... try... to... join!
... Gotta think of a character though. Be back with that.

Posted Image

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

Neopolitan

• Moderators
  • 10,848 posts

NOTING. INTEREST. *w*

I'm working on a buuuunch of stuff right now - three papers and trying to figure out what the hell is going on in God Bless the King - but I can't pass up a Fire Emblem game (even if it is apparently based on Awakening, which I find severely overrated and one of the weakest entries in the series >>). Will probably post my app later. Thinking of a (secular) Mage from Bandore, gone to Emerys to provide the equivalent of humanitarian aid.

In the meantime, I had a few questions. Be warned: When it comes to Fire Emblem, and worldbuilding, I am a nerd.

2. I assume naming conventions mostly obey Awakening logic, but is there anything special I should know about naming conventions in Bandore?
  3. Why does Bandore employ War Clerics when War Clerics are terrible and Bishops are superior in every way?
  4. Vis-a-vis magic, and resistance thereto: In Awakening, almost every class had higher DEF than RES, and even Mages usually had pretty low RES. In games 6-10, though, mages had RES comparable to physical classes' DEF (i.e. often quite good, depending on the unit), and DEF comparable to physical classes' RES (i.e. awful.) While this doesn't employ a hard stat system, I imagine combat should still reflect the general trends. So, for example, would a Shaman (or whatever the equivalent is in Awakening, I forget) have better physical defence or magical resistance? (That has big influences on what mages' fighting styles were. :u)
  5. What does the bold on some cities' names mean? I thought that referred to capitals at first, but then Xiang Su had two bolded cities. (Sorry if this is a dumb question ^^;;)
  6. Also, what are the capitals of each kingdom? (IDK if Xiang Siu has a capital in the Western/non-nomadic sense of the word, but other than that.)

1. Yes, the classes aren't all written up yet. Yosuke didn't have the time and for consistency I'd rather he write them up than me.

2. I...well I don't know but I figure any kind of name can work honestly.

3. War Clerics are badass

4. Personally I'd say that yeah there will be some form of stat equivalent. Some classes will naturally be better at certain stats.

5. I have no idea but I assume it either doesn't mean anything, was a mistake, or we'll find out later. XD

6. I can't answer this one either yet sorry.

7. Hrrrm. Well. Logically speaking I wouldn't imagine it makes much sense to train as one thing then suddenly change class into another. But this is something that would have to be discussed among all three of us.

8PBUpdp.gif

Yosuke-kun

Yosuke-kun

• Topic Starter
  • Advanced Members
  • 1,661 posts
Alright, first: This isn't based off of Awakening. It actually takes place in an entirely different world than Awakening does and I'm not really sure we're everyone is getting the connection from. Anyways...

1. Yes Mages do exist. They're not listed yet, only because web connection was cut off before I got to them. For now though, the main magic classes are Mage, Shaman, Monk, Cleric, and Troubadour.

2. Bandore is based on something of a cross between France and Italy, so either French or Italian names work. Basic fantasy ones do as well.

3. They use both

4. I'll get more in depth on that when I have more time but basically yeh Shamans have more defense or armor than Mages.

5. I'm not sure. It might just be a typo or someone else suggested it.

6. Didn't get a chance to post all of them, but Arkaia is Emerys's capital and Mizool is Gangala's.

7. Yes class changing is a thing.

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

Neopolitan

• Moderators
  • 10,848 posts
7. Hrrrm. Well. Logically speaking I wouldn't imagine it makes much sense to train as one thing then suddenly change class into another. But this is something that would have to be discussed among all three of us.

7. Yes class changing is a thing.

Oh my~

Also yeah I actually saw more Sacred Stones mixed with Path of Radiance in this one.

Also also you're really bad at being vanished. ;)

kay I'll refrain from talking too much

8PBUpdp.gif

Supreme Gamesmaster

Supreme Gamesmaster

Fire Emblem 14, die in a fire

• Senior Members
  • 8,668 posts
    Last Visit

Er, sorry, q4 wasn't clear: what I meant was, would Shamans have higher DEF than RES (cf. Tharja), or higher RES than DEF (cf. Knoll)? But thanks for being so accomodating with my questions, and I'll try to get my app up as soon as possible~ :3

Also: The connection with Awakening would be that you named your countries after Emmeryn and Gangrel. ^^;; That, and war clerics are Awakening-only IIRC.

TheWhiteWizard

TheWhiteWizard

The white wizzard approaches.

• Advanced Members
  • 155 posts
    Last Visit Feb 20 2016 08:16 PM
Never mind I have lost interest.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users