Trust me, click on this and you'll have a great time...

SkaterTheDJWolf

[spoiler=Trust me, you're going to love this.]

tumblr_ljk9expZwJ1qdkdwfo1_r2_500.png

What you're seeing right now is a normal thread.

maxresdefault.jpg

This is a thread with an attractive and mysterious title that fuels curiosity. 

And THIS:

DWXFqj-W0AA2UJ5.jpg

#FurriesArePeople

#downwithpeta

#Undertale

#SJWs_are_cancer

#AMA

#krow4mod

This is a thread that makes use of controversial and trending topics, targeting both specific audiences and the general public to garner even more views and attention.

Ho-Hum, you changed your topic, so what?

Heh. And THIS....

Ly9L.gif

IS... TO GO... EVEN... FURTHER BEYOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

To satisfy my Pathological NEED FOR ATTENTION, SKATER RANTS AT SJWs NONSTOP WITH GRU AND SAKURA while Krow commits FurryGenocide and EVERYONE becomes a MOD

#FurryGenocide

#Undertale

#UndertaleAU

#downwithpeta

#TrumpisGreat

#KillWinter

#krow4mod

#dae4mod

#hapyp4mod

#ur_mum_ghey

#SJW

#Feminism

#MeToo

@'tyleR @(temmie) @.Rai] @ .Rooster @ABC Gun @Aerion Brightflame @Agro @All Beef Cow @Aman Indra @Astolfo @Astro Dude @Azure Wolf @BANZAI!!!! @Bernkastel @qRuALwa.png Black @Black D'Sceptyr @Butterball Seagal @Captain Murphy ☆@Catman25 @Catterjune @Chaos Sonic @Chaosix @Chaotic Angel @Child of Corn @@D/D/D D.D. Dragon Sage of D. @DL @qRuALwa.png Dad @Darj @Darkrai @DoaHusando @Dr. Jolly Glot the III @Draconus297 @EHN. @El Make @Eshai @Exiro @lseMmd3.pngFlame Dragon @qRuALwa.png Flash Flyer - Sakura @Furudo Erika @GarlandChaos @General Heinous @qRuALwa.png God Emperor Cow @HalloReborn @I Hate Snatch Steal @I s a a c @Icy @J-Max @Jake the Sage @Junko @Kayden Kandenkerg @Kazooie@Kill Son Goku @Koko @Kotaro @Krekk Onk @KuriGod @Kyumi Niusuki @Lambdadelta @Lt. Colonel Remo @Mr. Hyde @Mutant Monster RAEG @@NeVer Gonna Give You Up @Nicο @Night @Not@Tormentedjustsaying @Phantom Roxas @President Frank Underwood @Progenitor @Proto @Rapidfire @Reptilious @Rodrigo @SK79LinkXyz @Saitou @SerooChann @ShimoHkun1 @Shradow @SkaterTheDJWolf @Smear @Sploda @@spooky (not really) @@swan Song @Tentacruel @Tesability Black@Thar @The Nyx Avatar @qRuALwa.png The Warden @TheComposer @TheKing070701 @Thomas Zero @Tinkerer Bartholomew Melon @qRuALwa.png Tormented @Toyo @Trebuchet MS @Ultimagamer @UltimateIRS @Ushiromido Battler @VCR_CAT @@war Torn @Wizarus @Y'shtola @nNerHph.png YCMaker @Yui @Zaziuma @bury the year @chairman ali @cr47t @evilfusion @goodfusion @jabber2033 @mr. waifu @scooterulez @seattleite @senorchavez @vla1ne @~ P O L A R I S ~ @~/Coolio Prime\~ @~British Soul~ @nNerHph.png Falling Pizza @ÆƵ–

1503877813476.png

THIS is what is known as Clickbaitis Majoris.

[spoiler=Trust me, you're going to love this.]

tumblr_ljk9expZwJ1qdkdwfo1_r2_500.png

What you're seeing right now is a normal thread.

maxresdefault.jpg

This is a thread with an attractive and mysterious title that fuels curiosity. 

And THIS:

DWXFqj-W0AA2UJ5.jpg

#FurriesArePeople

#downwithpeta

#Undertale

#SJWs_are_cancer

#AMA

#krow4mod

This is a thread that makes use of controversial and trending topics, targeting both specific audiences and the general public to garner even more views and attention.

Ho-Hum, you changed your topic, so what?

Heh. And THIS....

Ly9L.gif

IS... TO GO... EVEN... FURTHER BEYOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

To satisfy my Pathological NEED FOR ATTENTION, SKATER RANTS AT SJWs NONSTOP WITH GRU AND SAKURA while Krow commits FurryGenocide and EVERYONE becomes a MOD

#FurryGenocide

#Undertale

#UndertaleAU

#downwithpeta

#TrumpisGreat

#KillWinter

#krow4mod

#dae4mod

#hapyp4mod

#ur_mum_ghey

#SJW

#Feminism

#MeToo

@@Reptilious @ @@Yui @ @@Flash Flyer - Sakura @@Thar @HalloReborn @The Madman With 60 Cards @デルピュネ @Gappy Higashikata @@Dova @~ P O L A R I S ~ @Dad @I Hate Snatch Steal

1503877813476.png

THIS is what is known as Clickbaitis Majoris.

Friendly reminder that Yui and Dad have both made it clear in the past that they do not wish to be mentioned for this type of thing.

Please respect their wishes and don't do this again.

Archived