Expand My Archetype Game (Version 2.0)

To be fair, the idea of this game is for you to design a card for any archetype the above user made; not just a specific. Again though, if the support card someone made isn't up to what you wanted for the archetype, then don't get mad at them (unless they royally screw up and it's half-assed, but I doubt this will be the case). Just don't expect members to actively comb your content to find your sets, especially if you are a frequent poster outside CC.

But to prevent the OOC in here (and future reference) for Darj's stuff, https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/374336-expand-my-archetype-game-version-20/?do=findComment&comment=7111622

===

Omotics Sorcerer

Link 2 | WATER | Spellcaster | Link | Effect

W SW

2 WATER monsters

If you used "Water Omotics" as material for this card, it is treated as "Water Omotics" while face-up on the field. Once per turn: You can target 1 WATER monster in your GY; until the End Phase of this turn, this card gains the targeted monster's effects. 

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/370914-single-to-archetype-game/page-3?do=findComment&comment=7108910

===

Alright, just pick one from my signature (there's a reason why I categorize everything in there). If you have signatures disabled, I guess default to the first post (it's mostly updated, sans some other stuff).

Note that any AGM ones in MR3 were designed for the TCG metagame; not explicitly for AGM's format. No knowledge of the pool is required if you choose to go that route. Or you can do the Single/Archetype stuff; your choice. 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hold on, you say your AGM decks are designed for current TCG, and yet they are under MR3. The formats cannot compare, so how does that work?

Also, do you mind if we do support for the AGM/MR3 archetypes involving MR4 stuff (Links, interaction with arrows, the EM Zone)?

Anyway, dropping support for Paradise Lost

Paradise Lost

Field Spell

The activated effects of "Paradise Lost" monsters you control can be activated during either player's turn. During your Main Phase: You can send up to to 2 Tuner monsters from your hand or Deck to the GY, including at least 1 "Paradise Lost" monster, and if you do, Special Summon 1 Wyrm Tuner monster from your Deck with a different name from those monsters and whose Level is equal to the total Level of the monster(s) sent to the GY. During your Main Phase, except the turn this card was sent to the GY: You can send 1 Tuner monster from your hand to the GY; activate this card from your GY. You can only use this effect of "Paradise Lost" once per turn.

By the way, I will be updating that post with any archetypes I come up with.

World of Fibrous-Darkness

Continuous Spell

You can Normal Summon Banished "Stringz" Monster. During your opponent Main Phase while you control no monster: Immediately after this effect resolved, You can Normal Summon 1 "Stringz" Monster. While this card in your GY: You can Banish 1 "Stringz" Spell/Trap card in your GY; add this card to your hand. You can only use each effect of "World of Fibrous-Darkness" once per turn.

Next: Choose below

Hold on, you say your AGM decks are designed for current TCG, and yet they are under MR3. The formats cannot compare, so how does that work?

Also, do you mind if we do support for the AGM/MR3 archetypes involving MR4 stuff (Links, interaction with arrows, the EM Zone)?

1. Should've been more clear, but stuff I made with the AGM tag was designed for the TCG at the time of its creation [which has changed since then]; not for AGM's restricted pool. While they are under MR3 design (by tagging), they should generally be workable in either format. The YCM mod project one shouldn't have the legacy tag so effectively MR4, but yeah. 

2. Yeah, it's fine. I won't mind it with my stuff since I have to get around to making Links anyway for them. 

I'll just make a Garoozis support card

Garoozian Punisher

Level 5 | FIRE | Beast-Warrior | Effect

1800/1600

Once per turn, if your opponent activates a card or effect while you control another "Garoozi" card: You can negate the effect of that card, and if you do, destroy it. 

Yup, there you go with another target for Desert to lower the Levels of. 

Alright, take your pick. 

[spoiler=flavor stuff (or rough explanation)]

Blue ones are Master Rule 4 and involve Links.

• Psychic Dragon: Some of them are named after the female characters in Pokémon (and a few legendaries), but others don't share this pattern. Don't advise doing it because already massive.
  • Phoenix Guardian: I think more like Fire King type plays to an extent.
  • Electric Field: EARTH Thunders named after electronic physics and Greek letters.
  • Skateboard Dragon: Flip Effect monsters with some Rituals. Comparable to mini-stun (see Subterror Guru, which these predate by a few years)
  • Fantasy Wyvern: LIGHT Wyrms that deal with Synchro Summons.
  • Show Jumper: LIGHT Pyro that bounce their own cards to hand and trigger. (Also based on the actual sport to some extent, but only a very shallow surface amount of it)
  • Sunbeast: LIGHT Beasts that deal with floodgating. Animal names are in Hawaiian and mammalian only. Most are Level 5-6, but there are some Level 4s and other stuff to alleviate things. No Extra Deck at the moment, but it's welcomed.
  • RI-ON: Synchro Dragon again based on Dragon Drive (naming comes from actual cards and stuff).
  • Cheetah Racer: Think of Speed Spells on WIND Beast-Warriors (roughly)
  • YCM Heavenly (Mod Project): Rituals named after the existing mods at the time (including me); Main Deck mostly named after some of the old guard on friend list (Kaisu) or new ones like Draco/Dova.
    • Anything barring the Rituals works here, but it's already big as-is. The Rituals follow an even-Level pattern and well, are named after staff members at the time prompt was made.
  • Firefighter Dragon: WATER Dragons that destroy FIRE decks.
  • Hearts Riding Club: Another riding-based archetype; basically copies Kozmo to some extent in summoning their respective Beasts and Synchro Summoning. (IDK, Draco wrote the prompt; I just worked with it to a degree)
  • Chaos Synchro: This was technically a collab with non-AGM members, but it's basically Chaos forms of Synchro Monsters (similar to the CXyz and CNo)
  • Windy: Majespecter 2.0; now with returning stuff to the hand.
  • Flyer / ZPD: I'm grouping these two together because they literally play the same way for the most part.
    • Flyers are basically get field presence, make either of the Champion forms (this is where my current name derives from) and start winning.
    • ZPD is "play field spell, get board presence and summon Hopps/Wilde, Zoodiac Xyz into their veteran forms or Synchro [which I didn't post], banish stuff and win". (Also with some other stuff related to police work). And yes, this is literally Zootopia themed.
  • Psychic Hero: Already done, but mostly derived from the Evolutionary stuff from 2013. It's old, so...I'd advise not doing it.
  • Accelerator Satellite: Rank 9 Machines
  • Zeroth Kingdom: See Xmas 2017 gift thread; Main Deck only archetype that focuses on making stats zero. (I ended up designing for ChampionZero who liked Main Deck boss decks, so...yeah)
  • Mekk-Marina: Hawaiian names of animals and the kino lau/body forms of Hawaiian deities. I don't advise doing this one, barring maybe support cards. Monsters follow the naming pattern above; supports usually do not. 
  • Psyshock Striker: Some of them are named after the Japanese names of Psychic Pokémon (well, Psyshock should've made it somewhat obvious to an extent). If you know what Psyshock does, that'll help you. 
  • TRON Zoo: Generic mammal names for Main Deck; more flamboyant stuff for the Links. Main Deck kinda function like on-summon Tetherwolf/Raiten for everything else. (Plays kind of like ZPD to an extent, but not really.)
  • Diver Deer: Named after flowers in different languages and based on the color of said monster (which is hard to do without pictures). Focuses on Link Summoning most of the time, but I do have a Fusion / Synchro for them. Already complete, so...I'd advise not doing this one.

Leaving this here for convenience purposes so you have a general idea. I won't nag on you if it's not perfect. 

Record Breaking Show Jumper

Quick-Play Spell

If a "Show Jumper" monster is returned to your hand from your field or Graveyard: You can Special Summon up to 1 "Show Jumper" monster each from your hand and/or Graveyard, except a monster(s) with the same name as that returned monster. If a "Show Jumper" monster inflicts battle damage to your opponent, you can banish this card from your Graveyard: You can Special Summon 1 "Show Jumper" monster from your Deck with equal or lesser ATK than your opponent's monster on the field with the lowest ATK.

Here's three options, although if you remember something else I've made (I've made a lot of sheet), or you'd prefer to support one of the other archetypes I've pointed out in this thread, I'm not going to make a deal about it:

Sandragon!

Tareya!

Tunnelin' Desperado!

Tareya, Valkyrie of Dreams

EARTH/Fairy/Fusion/Level 9/Effect

?/?

"Combat Maiden Tareya" + 3 Fairy "Tareya" monsters with different Levels

Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by banishing the above cards you control and/or from your GY. (You do not use "Polymerization".) This card gains the effects of the cards banished for its Special Summon, also its original ATK and DEF is equal to the combined ATK and DEF of those monsters. During your opponent's turn (Quick Effect): You can banish this card, then target 1 of your banished "Combat Maiden Tareya" and 2 of your banished Fairy "Tareya" monsters; Special Summon the first target to a Monster Zone, and the other targets to your Spell & Trap Zones (those targets are still treated as monsters).

Re-Threading Stringz

Quick-Play Spell

Target up to 3 of your banished "Stringz" monsters with different names: Special Summon that target(s). During either player's Main Phase 2, you can banish this card and up to 2 "Stringz" monsters with different names from your Graveyard: Negate the effects of a number of face-up cards on the field equal to the number of cards you banished, until the End Phase. You can only activate each effect of "Re-Threading Stringz" once per turn.

Again, here's three freebies so you don't have to go looking, but if you know me (or want to dig), you can choose one of my archetypes that isn't part of this list:

Space Cruisers!

Fungal Serpents!

Wilonka!

Let's do Space Cruisers then.

Space Cruiser Omega Typhoon

Level 11 | WIND | Machine | Effect

3600/3000

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by returning 1 "Space Cruiser" monster you control to the hand, except "Space Cruiser Omega Typhoon". You can only Special Summon "Space Cruiser Omega Typhoon" this way once per turn. Cannot be targeted or destroyed by your opponent's effects. This card can make a second and third attack during each Battle Phase, also if it battles an opponent's monster, any battle damage it inflicts to your opponent is doubled. If this card leaves the field: You can Special Summon 2 Level 8 or lower "Space Cruiser" monsters with different names (from your hand or GY), but their effects are negated until the end of the turn. You can only use this effect of "Space Cruiser Omega Typhoon" once per turn.

http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Blue_Typhoon

(Yes, I'm ripping off stuff from Sonic, but to be fair, Blue Typhoon's massive enough and has enough capacities.)

You guys got free reign with which of my archetypes to go make support for next. Reminder that the Single/Archetype thread I have in Multiples also has stuff that is fair game to design for.

Sunbeast ʻĒleka ("moose" in Hawaiian according to my research)
LIGHT/Beast/Link/Rating 2/Effect
Markers: left, down
ATK: 2000
2 Beast monsters, including at least 1 "Sunbeast" monster
Gains ATK equal to the original DEF of each "Sunbeast" monsters it points to. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can Special Summon 1 "Sunbeast" monster from your Deck or GY to a zone this card points to, but return it to the hand during the End Phase, also it cannot attack this turn. If this card is destroyed: You can Set 1 "Sunbeast" Spell/Trap directly from your Deck or GY. You can only use each effect of "Sunbeast ʻĒleka" once per turn.

(Uh, I missed the question earlier, but I'm also fine with Links being made so long as there is a simple way to make the Link in-archetype, and for it to actually help the archetype in a meaningful way.

Also, I find it hilarious that the Typhoon is rated as a Level 11, when the Space Cruiser Level 10s are the Hyperion Battlecruiser and the Daigun from Gurren Lagann, two ships that have tangled with entities the size of the moon before. For reference, the Level 9s are the Executor [Vader's personal Star Destroyer] and the Enterprise, which are both . . . considerably smaller and less powerful than the Daigun and Hyperion.)

Stringz Fellt

DARK - Level 3 - Psychic/Tuner/Effect - 1450/700

When this card is Normal Summoned: You can Set 1 "Stringz" Spell/Trap Card from your Graveyard. If this card is banished: You can immediately Normal Summon 1 "Stringz" monster. You can only activate each effect of "Stringz Fellt" once per turn.

Same thing I said previously:

Minicon, the toy sensation super-warrior!

Paraphys, Warriors, Spellcasters, and Fairies infected by a DARK Wyrm-Type corruption of pure malice!

Wilonka, the candy-coated Tribute engine!

As far as canon goes for Typhoon, it did end up having to blow up a (small) planet with the Power Cannon (but I'll leave that for you to observe later). Also for Darj, name is accurate as far as Hawaiian dictionary is concerned. 

Paraphys Endymion

Level 7 | DARK | Wyrm | Effect

2700 | 1700

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by banishing 2 Wyrm monsters with different names you control and/or from your GY. If this card was Special Summoned by its own effect: You can add 1 "Paraphys" card from your Deck or GY to your hand. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can banish 1 Wyrm monster from your hand or Deck, then target 1 card on the field; banish it, face-down.

(Now you've a Level 7 to use Sacred Sword if you need to banish sheet; also goes well enough with Metaphys stuff to help set up, I guess.)

I guess I'll leave some choices so you can pick for yourself instead of hunting. 

Mekk-Marina (I'd probably advise you do the Main Deck only, because the Links do invoke the kino lau of certain deities and Hawaiian religion is complex even at an introductory level.)

Skateboard Dragon (Those of you who were in 2099 should remember these somewhat, but other than that, FLIP stun with Dragon Rituals; all with flower naming.)

RI-ON (Dragon stuff; all of them are named after dragons from the Dragon Drive series / card game.)

[spoiler=Resources]

http://www.hatatoy.jp/card/dragon_drive/ (You will have to translate the names yourself, albeit all are in katakana so it should be readable)

http://wehewehe.org/ (Hawaiian dictionary for stuff; usable for Sunbeasts and Mekk-Marina)

Translations for other sealife (I mostly did fishes):

- Jellyfish (Pololia)

- Sea cucumber (Kūnounou, hulali, hūlalilali)

- Starfish (Hōkū kai)

- Anemone (ʻōkole* / ʻōkala)

- Swordfish (Aʻu)

* This is also the word for ass (butt) in Hawaiian, so...use the latter if you do anemone.

Otherwise, you can pick one of the others. 

It's missing the Paraphys EP effect.

Skateboard Dragon Combo Trick

Continuous Spell

During the End Phase of the turn an opponent's monster was flipped face-down by the effect of a "Skateboard Dragon" monster, if that monster is still face-down: Shuffle it into the Deck. If a monster is Normal Summomed, you can either:

●Target 1 Set monster on the field: Flip it into face-up Attack or Defense Position.

●Target up to 3 face-up "Skateboard Dragon" monsters you control: Flip those targets face-down.

I've posted 9 different archetypes on this page, and more on the previous page. Feel free to pick one.

I'll go add one later when I update the legacy support. 

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/363735-dream%E2%98%86dream-written-agm/

(I technically came up with the name; prompt writing and stuff was on you, so...)

Dream☆Dream Performer - Serena

Level 7 | FIRE | Spellcaster | Pendulum | Effect

2500/2400

Scale 11

PE: You cannot Pendulum Summon monsters, except "Dream☆Dream" monsters. This effect cannot be negated. While you have another "Dream☆Dream" card in your Pendulum Zone, "Dream☆Dream" cards you control cannot be targeted or destroyed by your opponent's effects. You can shuffle 2 "Dream☆Dream" cards you control or from your hand with different names into the Deck; Special Summon this card from your Pendulum Zone. You can only use this effect of "Dream☆Dream Performer - Serena" once per turn.

ME: This card can attack all monsters your opponent controls once each. If a "Dream☆Dream" monster you control leaves the field: You can return it to the hand instead. While you control another "Dream☆Dream" monster, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to the activation of a  "Dream☆Dream" card or effect.

(Because I literally came up with the name after the XY ending theme; rest of it should be self-explanatory. Also this + Mari is probably GG)

I left some archetype suggestions in the previous post, but you can do everything else if you want. 

(And seriously, I should post more archetypes so you have more to pick from than the same ones)

Seeing 3 cards made for Stringz already made me take a look at the archetype again, and wow, it really needs an update re-touch, IMO. I guess it was strong back at their time, but nowadays I don't see them cutting it. Some Links, plus a way to activate their Spell/Traps faster, may be just what they need. I could remake the Spell/Traps with bonus in-GY effects, too.

Fantasy Wyvern Dawn

Continuous Trap

If you control no monsters, or all monsters you control are "Fantasy Wyvern" monsters, you can activate this card from your hand. If a "Fantasy Wyvern" is sent to your GY by a card effect: You can Special Summon 1 "Fantasy Wyvern" monster from your Deck with a different name as that monster, and make its ATK 0. During either player's turn: You can banish this card from your field or GY, then target 1 face-up "Fantasy Wyvern" monster you control; until the end of this turn, it gains this effect.

• This card gains 1000 ATK. It a "Fantasy Wyvern" monster(s) you control would be destroyed by battle or card effect, you can destroy 1 card your opponent controls instead.

Metallizing Clutch

Field Spell

When this card is activated: You can Special Summon 1 "Metallizing Parasite" monster from your hand or Deck. If a monster you control equipped with a "Metallizing Parasite" card battles: The opposing monster loses 1000 ATK and its effects are negated. Once per turn, during either player's Battle Phase, if you control a face-up monster that is not equipped with a card (Quick Effect): You can Special Summon 1 "Metallizing Parasite" monster from your hand or Graveyard, and immediately activate its effect to equip itself to a monster.

Just to make it more of a consistent engine. They're Level 7 Unions with awful stats, I figured that this was the least I can do.

I have 9 different archetype links on this page alone, I don't think I need to offer any new ones lol.

(We really need to get new members in here besides the three of us, as there's only so much design that can be done with each other's archetypes)

But anyway...

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/362054-agm-written-neo-agm-avengers/

(Time to go fill that back promise to make sheet for this archetype since naming idea is mine)

Neo AGM Avenger - ZPD Commander

Link 3 | WIND | Beast-Warrior | Link | Effect

W E S

2+ "ZPD" or "AGM" monsters

"ZPD" and "AGM" monsters you control cannot be targeted or destroyed by your opponent's card effects. You can activate each of the following effects once per turn.

● Special Summon 1 "ZPD" or "AGM" monster from your hand or GY. 

● Banish 1 card your opponent controls or in their GY, face-down.

Obviously based on me, given the name and stuff (partially derived from my ZPD archetype which is in the AGM and I've made support for). The name itself comes from a role on Discord server (which I own).

Link Monster because it represents willingness to venture further into Master Rule 4 (which would really help if you want the ED members out). Dova would probably be the other Link member if ever made, but maybe get to him on the next run.

====

(Something about "find another archetype from me" goes here)

Ascent of the Sunbeast

Continuous Spell

If you control a "Sunbeast" monster when this card is activated, you can add 1 "Sunbeast" monster from your Deck to your hand. During your Standby Phase, you can select and apply 1 of the following effects:

●You can Normal Summon 1 "Sunbeast" monster this turn, in addition to your Normal Summon/Set.

●If you Normal Summon a Level 5 or higher monster this turn: You can Special Summon 1 "Sunbeast" monster from your Graveyard.

●Until your next Standby Phase, "Sunbeast" monsters you control are unaffected by your opponent's effects that do not target them.

Before you ask, the extra Normal Summons do not stack.

One each of Fusion, Synchro, and Xyz!

Amazoni!

Geargoyle!

Minicon!

Geargoyle Rapid Overdrive

Normal Spell

Target 1 "Geargoyle" Synchro Monster you control; excavate the top 4 cards of your Deck. Shuffle all of those cards into the Deck, then the targeted monster gains an additional attack this turn for each "Geargoyle" monster excavated. You can pay 2000 LP and banish this card from your GY: Special Summon 2 Synchro Monsters from your GY. You can only use 1 effect of "Geargoyle Rapid Overdrive" per turn, and only once that turn.

Ohai making something an SSD.

====

As usual, pick something else on my end. (I'll update with suggested stuff in 15 min)

EDIT: I'll try to pick stuff that isn't already saturated with support cards, but leave some challenge ones if you really want to go there.

Accelerator Satellite

Phoenix Guardian

Psyshock Striker

Former two are still small enough; latter is generally fleshed out, but there are some holes. Should be obvious last one is MR4, so Link design is pretty much mandated.

Phoenix Guardian - Blaze Breaker
FIRE/Winged Beast/Link/Rating 2/Effect
Rating: 2
Link Markers: up, down
ATK: 1800
2 Winged Beast monsters, including at least 1 "Phoenix Guardian" monster
If this card is Link Summoned: Return all other cards in the same column as this card to the hand. If this card leaves the field: You can target 1 Level 6 or lower FIRE Winged Beast monster in your GY; Special Summon it. You can only use these effects of "Phoenix Guardian - Blaze Breaker" once per turn. If this card would be destroyed by battle or card effect, you can destroy 1 card it points to, instead.

Baobandicoot

Level 3 | EARTH | Plant | Effect

1200/1300

If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can excavate the top 5 cards of your Deck; Special Summon as many "Baoba" monsters among those revealed card as possible, then shuffle the rest into the Deck. If this card is sent to the GY: You can draw 1 card. You can only use this effect of "Baobandicoot" once per turn.

I know the archetype was "Baobab", but to accompany Barnacle too, the last B is removed. Also works in Japanese (バオバブーン) instead of doing some inclusion clause stuff. For other languages, well, you work that out in your native tongues.

Again though, the following are freebies in case you don't want to hunt in my signature, but you are more than welcome to do any of the stuff I made.

Psyshock Striker

Cheetah Racers

Firefighter Dragon

Psyshock Striker Mental Strike

Continuous Trap

When this card is activated: You can add 1 "Psyshock Striker" monster from your Deck to your hand. If a "Psyshock Striker" monster destroys your opponent's monster by battle: You can Special Summon 1 "Psyshock Striker" monster from your Deck eith less original ATK than that monster. During either player's turn, you can select and activate 1 of the following effects:

●If you control no monsters: Special Summon 1 "Psyshock Striker" monster from your hand or Graveyard, and increase its ATK by 500.

●If you control fewer monsters than your opponent: You can Special Summon "Psyshock Striker" monsters from your Graveyard up to the difference, but if you do, you cannot Special Summon monsters this turn, or activate monster effects, except Psychic-Type monsters.

You can only activate each effect of "Psyshock Striker Mental Strike" once per turn.

The issue I saw was mostly just a need for more effective swarming, as the archetype doesn't spam as quickly as it might need to.

I've put enough archetype links on the last two pages.

I guess Neo Avengers part 2, then. (Seriously though, there isn't a rule barring you from designing for same archetype on consecutive runs; considering you're only supposed to design 1 card each time.)

Neo AGM Avenger - Murine Constructor
Link 2 | WATER | Cyberse | Link | Effect
SW SE
2 "AGM" or "Murine" monsters
"AGM" and "Murine" monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle, also you take no damage from battles involving "AGM" or "Murine" monsters you control. Once per turn: You can target 1 "AGM" or "Murine" monster you control; move it to an unoccupied Main Monster Zone on your field. If an "AGM" or "Murine" monster is sent to the GY: You can draw 2 cards, then shuffle 1 card from your hand into the Deck. You can only use this effect of "Neo AGM Avenger - Murine Constructor" once per turn.

And here's the obligatory Dova one, based on Murine. Also made some retroactive edits to ZPD Commander so the ED lines up a bit more with the existing stuff.

===

P.S. Yeah, Psyshock Striker does need more swarming power to an extent. I'd like to test it on DP, but you know the limitations on there.

===

Now you can go pick something else; either from stuff I linked to or whatnot. 

I know the archetype was "Baobab", but to accompany Barnacle too, the last B is removed. Also works in Japanese (バオバブーン) instead of doing some inclusion clause stuff. For other languages, well, you work that out in your native tongues.

Oh, you are right. I have some inconsistencies with the keyword for the archetype. Some cards support "Baobab" monsters but the monsters are Baoba. Will fix those bits up.

Still, wanna point out you missed the trend there: the monsters have generic hand-fixing effects, while the Spell/Traps do the archetype support. Guess Baobandicoot will be the exception.

/skip

Psyshock Striker - Delta Waves

Normal Spell

Special Summon 1 "Psyshock Striker" monster from your Graveyard. If you control no monsters and your opponent controls a Link monster(s): You can Special Summon 1 monster from your Deck, instead. You can banish 1 other "Psyshock Striker" Spell/Trap Card from your Graveyard: Return this card from your Graveyard to your hand. You can only activate this effect of this card's name once per turn.

I'd give the thread breathing room for someone else to try, and every time I see Perry or Jolly in the thread I piss off, but no one else is really contributing lol

(Perhaps bug @@Dova and some of the other AGM users to get over here, then? Would be some way to get them involved with rest of CC to an extent and stuff for Legacy support.)

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/375045-agm-the-restorative-lotus/

Yellow Lotus of Salvation

Level 2 | LIGHT | Plant | Effect

1000/0

When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 LIGHT Plant "Lotus" monster from your hand. Your opponent cannot target other LIGHT Plant "Lotus" monsters you control for card effects. If a LIGHT Plant "Lotus" monster you control is sent to the GY: You can Special Summon 1 LIGHT Plant "Lotus" monster with a different name from your Deck.

iU8EggM.png

Seriously though, I need to post more archetypes (but honestly I don't have any new ones at the moment). I have a WIP one that I didn't post yet, so...maybe post the draft now...

Archived